What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ø¤º°`°º¤ø Chemdog IBL ø¤º°`°º¤ø Zombie Virus ø¤º°`°º¤ø

T

Tr33

:wave:

There are 10 beans each:

Rez's Chemdog IBL

OGA's Zombie Virus

placed on a foam dish in a paper towel moistened with 3ml/gal Liquid Karma set inside a plastic bag.

The bag was placed on a small warmer set to 78.5F

attachment.php

attachment.php

Chemdog IBL on the Left - Zombie Virus on the right

Attachments

• 100_1722.jpg
    100_1722.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1716.jpg
    100_1716.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Mmmm good strains,I'm in on this one.

I'm real close to ordering some of rez chemdog IBL,real close.

S

Surfr

Will keep a close eye on this one.. I have been wanting to get my hands on some Zombie Virus for a while now.. Can't wait to watch these bitches grooowww!!!

T

Tr33

Thanks for stopping bye.
I grow e/f hydro for commersh, and coco buckets for my head.

Once I find what I want from this lo of seeds we will run a 4x8 e/f commersh run of each the ZV, and the CD-IBL, and I'll run some coco buckets of each for the head. Then compare the results.

Should note also that the ZV have already 4 cracked seeds and 2 tiny rootlets showing. The Rez have just 2 cracked. :)

T

Tr33

All have popped and now are in coco cups to sprout. That was fast and shows the freshness and viability of both OGA and Rez's seeds.

attachment.php

Chemdog IBL
attachment.php

Zombie virus
attachment.php

Set in place under a 400watt HPS within the clone veg room
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_3593.jpg
    100_3593.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_3595.jpg
    100_3595.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_3596.jpg
    100_3596.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_3604.jpg
    100_3604.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
T

Tr33

There was 100% germination with the Rez CD IBL seeds. Very nice.

attachment.php

So far I have 7/10 ZV seeds germ

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• clones
    clones
    44 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_3639.jpg
    100_3639.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_3640.jpg
    100_3640.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
T

Tr33

Whoa, ran into some weird shit with this coco. I normally use Botanicare 5kg compressed coco blocks, except this time my local supplier was out and had some generic brand for real cheap. I bit, and now I am suffering for this BS mistake.

attachment.php

My seedlings seemed to be dieing off in this coco, i soaked it and drained the shit out of it, but still the seedlings cotyledons started to wilt, and the stem just stretched and shriveled, I think this is due to root rot because of crappy drainage with this coco.
I was able to save a few seedlings. I transplanted them into FF Marine Cuisine soil, buried up to a 1/2 inch below the cotyledons. After 36hrs this seems to have helped and they are firmed up once again.

attachment.php

i was a bit worried after losing 3 seedlings. still cautious atm.

Attachments

• 100_3691.jpg
    100_3691.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_3687.jpg
    100_3687.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 9

green_thumb...

Veteran
wow that blows man,glad to hear you saved most of em. so what coco was it so we all know not to fuck with it??

Lehkz

Great care starts all the way from the seedling stage I see. Thorough posts... This should be a fun grow.

T

Tr33

wow that blows man,glad to hear you saved most of em. so what coco was it so we all know not to fuck with it??

It's totally generic from Louisiana, It's huge, semi compressed block, twice the size of what's left in the image, I only used half, and made over 120 6" pots of coco no additives/perlite.

attachment.php

It is in a clear plastic bag and has a small label inside that I am looking for so I can let you all know. If I can't find it I'll go down to my supplier and take a pic. Hope I find it here so I don't waste gas driving.
ream of paper set next to the half a bale for size.

Fuck I only paid $15.00 US, so you get what you pay for, cheap = FUCKED!

Attachments

• 100_3692.jpg
    100_3692.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that coco, hope the babies will pull through and be stronger then ever,,,,

damn damn that coco

cheers,

T

Tr33

Well I've tried to save 6 of the Chemdog IBL and it looks like 3 are real strong.
I saved 5 of the ZV and 3 look strong.
Still looking for that coco label. I'm really upset :cuss: with myself for purchasing that shit for coco.
maybe it needs to have waterrun through it for a while.

Botanicare has a clear run off, the run off from this coco after me rinsing and soaking doe awhile is dark coco color still. I have not tested the EC, pH or ppm of this coco run off, maybe tomorrow. just so pissed, I mean look at what I fucking lost due to my not sticking with a tried and true method of attack. errr

Lets roll on down the road now, I still have some little one living.

green_thumb...

Veteran
shitty dude,maybe it would be worth it to just transplant them into some soil to make sure what wee ones you have really make it,man those are some spendy beans to be killin off.