What's new

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gentlemen hat down before you, very nice photos and buds even more beautiful. Good work, I can not wait seeds. :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks guys

Here is some more Zombie Virus for you to look at

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn bro your kicking it up a few notches with plants like that. I think zombie is going to yield nice.... always nice to have a winner right out of the gate.

whitebox

Hi Dr,

very nice girls you have there,i like this green.

you should call this strain Beauty virus.:yummy:

nice job really.

.WB.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey whitebox
If you knew my love of all things Zombie, you would see beauty and zombie is one and teh same

Che

Looking forward to seeing them grow up

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks guys.... great to have your support!!!

Sour puss release has been halted... Both Dog and I have found a nanner pheno, two of the others are stable so far, but we decided to take the best of the two females and cross with a sour puss male. The mom I used was stable stock, but has recently been throwing nanners herself so she's been culled. Next possible release will be pow tang, there are none growing as of yet, but will be tested shortly.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey b/r , dr, hows things:yes:
uve got some nice girls there dr
zombie look great,tons of frost on her
shame to hear about the sour puss release
im looking forward to having them both in my garden nxt run
ur pow tang will be a good project

:respect: :lurk:

:joint:

whitebox

bad news about the Sour puss friends,
but i think this job is like that, nature always decide at the end and for this plant seems to need more work...

i just order some fem AK48 and Eva's Papa candy fem too, i need badly to have some of your strains one day...

keep the good work bro's.

Take care.

.WB.

Che

Veteran
I'll be watching my SP girls really closely, and if there's a stable girl in there I'll make sure BR gets a cut to work with. I'm looking forward to the result, regardless!

My zombie virus seedlings are doing well, right behind the SP's so there'll be lots of pictures coming from my end soon!!

M

moses224

checking in to my OGA squad hope all is well and the new show is about to begain

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey guys thanks for checking in. It seems there is one pheno that nanners out, the other has not shown any yet. I do have a few cuts of each to work with, but thanks che.... I'll be crossing to a sour puss male in two months. I'll snap some pics and update tonight.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful colors B/R they look fantastic bro.
O.G.A. is on the rise!!!!!!..im honored to call you guys my friends.peace-T-

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great up BR :wave:
Fantastic autumn colors ... I love it .... :respect:
Nice buds structure and construction of plants also :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts