What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

C

cracker420

it has filled the grow room with a wild smell, kinda got the rotting flesh smell going on :) if you rub some trichs its got a citrus/skunk smell. some killer shit bro.

zombie is lookin good deeker :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Zombie Virus now available on seedbay

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=11&b=0&c=65&page=9&d=4

picture.php

G

Guest 26753

If you haven't grown the Zombie Virus, you are missing out on a great strain. I have 5 smoking strains right now and keep coming back to the Zombie. It is a terrific med strain and is brilliant for pain and sleep, and appetite of course.
The aromas are still changing with the cure, but what a delightful smoke she is!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
If you haven't grown the Zombie Virus, you are missing out on a great strain. I have 5 smoking strains right now and keep coming back to the Zombie. It is a terrific med strain and is brilliant for pain and sleep, and appetite of course.
The aromas are still changing with the cure, but what a delightful smoke she is!

One of my favorite strains too, Biased I know... But I love it, smoke it later at night, puts me right to sleep...no driving after this virus infects you

I love the taste and smell too

G

Guest 26753

Here are some pics during pre-trimming, and one of the larger buds mid trim. This strain rocks!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 26753

I forgot to mention, check the comment (from Hisashi) in red below, about best herb at MardiGrass, held in Nimbin, Australia. Hisashi is a Japanese photographer from Burst High Magazine in Japan. I smoked him and his wife up on a joint of Zombie Virus. And guys, there was some great pot at Nimbin, and the Zombie outshone them during MardiGrass lol.

It was so good to see you too and thank you very much delicious herb.
It was best herb in MardiGrass!!!!