What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

thatguy

Hey there guys! :wave:

Finally popped those beans! You gave me 11 zombie virus, BTW ;)

They went into keg cups last night, and this evening my woman put them in paper towels. 4 of each had already sprouted, so into coco those 8 go tomorrow!

I won't be able to get around to flowering all of the girls at once, pretty sure I won't have the room. But I may have more room in the near future :D so we'll see how things work out!

Lookin forward to these, the pics I'm seein look awfully nice!

All the best,
TG

Well here they be:
My O.G.A babies:
picture.php

2 outta 5 Sour Puss' are sticking their heads outta the coco
picture.php

5 outta 5 Zombie Virus' stuck their head outta the coco
Till next update
:wave: Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Good show High, got back from a commercial buddies of mine yesterday. He's running a room of bo-bo's and a side show of zombies. He said he's never seen a breed look so nice from seed.

M

moses224

Zombie viruse end of week 2. They are short stout little vigorous beauties

I only have two vegging and thats them. To all my fellow OGA good vibes and happy weekend

thatguy

Didn't take any pics, but I got a little verbal update. All of the beans I popped have germed, and all popped through the surface less than 72 hours from my putting them in keg cups!

The entire 21 I popped is definitely going to be more than I can handle at once, but I'm gonna keep some of them as banzai moms while I flower a few out. Just figured I'd pop em all for now to check the vigor and stability of em;)

All the best,
TG

M

moses224

Didn't take any pics, but I got a little verbal update. All of the beans I popped have germed, and all popped through the surface less than 72 hours from my putting them in keg cups!

The entire 21 I popped is definitely going to be more than I can handle at once, but I'm gonna keep some of them as banzai moms while I flower a few out. Just figured I'd pop em all for now to check the vigor and stability of em;)

All the best,
TG

Yea my ZV popped within 24hours i mean like clockwork. So far they are very consistent:yeahthats

My double X end of Week three

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
moses224, looking good man. I noticed that they are very vigorous as well.

thatguy, thanks for the info man... so far germ rates have been great.

Double X looks great moses.

I snapped some zombie pics... I can't really tell how good she's going to yield going by mine cause I just got my temps into check. I put a controller on my vortex's and my temps with lights on are 76. I have a small heater in there for when the light goes out, it's on a thermostat.

Zombies....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a good week end!!!

thatguy

No prob, BR! Pics coming soon, I promise!

Those ZV are lookin better and better!

All the best,
TG

whitebox

nice

nice

Glad to see that people are working nicely there.

i still wish for a release once a day...................................:woohoo:.

anyway, my crosses look healthy now and i'll soon play with them in sexing and flowering periods.

nice job guys, i keep tuned !!!

.WB.

M

moses224

Well here they be:
My O.G.A babies:
picture.php

2 outta 5 Sour Puss' are sticking their heads outta the coco
picture.php

5 outta 5 Zombie Virus' stuck their head outta the coco
Till next update

Highlander - hey boss i love those green trays where did you find them. I went to all the box box stores yesterday shopping for ducting for new setup and all i could find was 6" pots and they don't have at hydro store. Any leads? ARE THEY ICE TREYS?

Wow B/R Those Zombies are starting to fill in nicely now looks like :yes: Love the purple hues on the leave-tips. :respect:

Hey Moses, these trays are being sold with a clear plastic square-ish dome and a white plastic bottom..for runoff I suppose..the ones I got were called "windowsill" greenhouse.. EDIT: They're called propagators in proper english..they're being sold regularly in garden stores around here but I'm afraid I'm located across the big pond..hopefully this'll help out some?? and maybe ice-cube trays might work as well?? just remember to find some made of a supple/thin material..which will work better when transplant-time comes around..

M

moses224

Wow B/R Those Zombies are starting to fill in nicely now looks like :yes: Love the purple hues on the leave-tips. :respect:

Hey Moses, these trays are being sold with a clear plastic square-ish dome and a white plastic bottom..for runoff I suppose..the ones I got were called "windowsill" greenhouse.. EDIT: They're called propagators in proper english..they're being sold regularly in garden stores around here but I'm afraid I'm located across the big pond..hopefully this'll help out some?? and maybe ice-cube trays might work as well?? just remember to find some made of a supple/thin material..which will work better when transplant-time comes around..

10-4 boss thanks for the info

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
medmaker420, I had two pheno's. They weren't that far off from eachother. As other testers start to flower out I'm sure we'll find a few more pheno's. I'm still looking for a certain pheno that hasn't popped up yet. I only had 3 females out of 4, I'll pop more as soon as I get more room.

Thanks billy_big_bud! for stopping in.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks great brother

Great structure, nice frost.

Will be interesting to see what I can do with them!!

M

moses224

BR What size pot and light did you grow the zv in and under? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts