What's new

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

G

Guest 26753

Sorry for taking so long to post these updates. You can see the Zombie Virus is now 7 foot 6 inches! I am going to have to top them soon as the height could create a security risk lol
Note that the huge fan leaves are bigger than a dinner plate. The stem is now a huge trunk, and we are still in veg till the days shorten in January.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Che

Veteran
Moose, those Zombies are ridiculous. If it's possible, don't top them. if security is an issue perhaps instead just tie them back down to the fencing you have there. You'll be happy you did when the final #'s come in..

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Big D, Rogan came about mid last year. We love the guy, and he's a good activist for the cause so why not name one after him. Still have some work on this one, maybe spring of next year for final testing. I need to find the best pheno from the beta mom project and go from there.... that pheno gets crossed with romulan.

Moose those things are crazy huge. Fans are awesome, I would tie em back like Che suggested. I've never topped Zombie, so I can't tell you if it's a good idea or not, though when security becomes an issue you do what you need.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Damn Moose^^^^ those are some impressive trees!

BR, yeah Joes a great guy! I have meet him and had the chance to hang out with him on several occasions... he is a COOL mofo and I know he would love some buds named in his honor. Sounds interesting. Y'all keep up the good work :D

M

moses224

Ok heres the Zombie after 23 week flower. Im harvesting tomorrow. Typical ZV rsin and smell just long narrow buds (sativa like) real rsinous.....very pleased but quite surprised.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M-40,TKO, Morraccaen Daize, and Raptor with Sour Puss BKO vegging

M

moses224

yea grown at least 5 rounds of zombie this was by the most unique...especially considering how stable the plant is....on bright side its 6 ft tall and will yield 3-4 o dry

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

love to the O.G.A crew!!!!!
wassup B/R always lookin beautiful around here bro...had to go back a few pages,well worth the backtrack.
great stuff.peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks T!

Great show Mosses.... that is a very unusual pheno, I have yet to come across this one.... of all the strains we have that looks more like Moroccan Daize or Donkey Chong... hope she smokes nice!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looks good, possibly a mix up in the seed factory?

I have yet to see that pheno at all

C

cracker420

well i decided to pop a TKO bean... i planned on doing some training, thats why i topped it early.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts