What's new

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

I

idoreallytry

well it must spread thru sight because i suddenly feel theu urge to go get some of those,,,peace,,,looks terrific btw,,,

Hiya B/R
They're about 6weeks in now i think...I always take 2 weeks for sexual confirmation, i've started counting weeks after those two weeks so they should be about 6 weeks old now, i'm thinking 2 weeks more for the sour pusses and mebbe two weeks +some days for the zombie Virus..checking trichs is my way of determining when they need to be chopped..
Laterz, Low

PS: when you guys have stabilized that sour puss please let me know, those pusses have me hooked!! especially because of their candy-shop odours :canabis:
big :respect: once again

Last edited:
G

Guest 26753

Black Rain, as you know I am doing the Zombie Virus, so could I please take a rain check and ask you to put a pack aside for me until I am ready. I have to say I am a huge fan of your genetics and the quality of the breeding you and your team do.

I

idoreallytry

sour puss sounds great,,,,peace,,,the Zombie is awesome from what i have seen as well,,,peace

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
nice DB,,,lookin killer,,what smells you gettin?,,,,peace

Thanks ido. Fruity up close, smells a little like grape. From a distance, it has a really dark, dank smell I can't id. Che mentioned a rubber smelling pheno but I can't tell if this is what I'm smelling. It sure blows out my mini scrubber.:D

I

idoreallytry

cool looks like u will have to double the scrubber for those then huh?,nice job as always brother,,,peace

G

Guest 26753

Pics will be posted first thing in the morning. I had to charge the battery in the camera.

G

Guest 26753

Disco...good looking stuff and nice images as well...what ever happened to this Moose characters pix? ^^ DD

Hi guys, just a quick update on the Zombie Virus that is being flowered out in Spring. They have been in the ground now for just on 2 weeks. They are 5 weeks old from seed! Growth is somewhat slow, for two reasons:

1. Spring temps right now are quite cool,
2. Plants went into flowering as soon as they were transplanted and stalled as they adjusted to 12/12. Flowering stretch is just starting and should progress nicely as temps warm up. If all goes to plan they will finish out flowering at end of first week in November.

You will note that the plants are covered in dust. This was due to the recent severe dust storm we had in Eastern Australia.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php