What's new

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thought I'd peek in here before leaving for work and I'm glad I did!!!

nycdfan042 said:

^^Those white nugs look fuckin' insane! Looks like you have her dialed in pretty good huh?

Frosty shit bro!

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nycd...just in time for the holidays? All in the timing right...Nice images my friend....DD

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
kinger: KILLLER!!!!! really hits the spot :)

DD thanks DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! i really enjoy taking flash piX of my ladies....im sure they dont appreciate the papparatzo action when they are sleeping tho...

Made some BHO of assorted trim yesterday.... used two cans of vector....and let it purge all night on a heatin pad...holy shit ijus hit some and i think im going back to sleep LOL .. heavy hitter .... BUBBA KUSH is almost dry :D cant wait for that one...SO TASTY!!! its like a light floral earthy spice tone... pics and smoke reports comin

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Everythings great 5leg..thanks for asking.....truly couldnt be better......ive been laying low(quiet before the storm)....just brooding with my ladies gathering knowledge, reading and expanding their potential. I really think i might skim down to just the white, chem d and bio D so i can learn to dial them in perfect.

Im in love with the white and bubba kush pre 98..katsu kush is IGHT....im currently flowering out my first CHEM D clone shes yellowing out pretty badly, i think the switch to PBP didnt help her for some reason ithink flora nova has more N in it than PBP does, but ever since switching over to PBP and using heavy weight ive noticed a surge in taste and aroma...the buds also drip with more resin. Im about to chop down two whites that werent vegged long and a very tasty smelling(compared to the previous pre98) bubba that aquired more color than its predecessor. I also have two small Sour Chunk lookin incredibly frosty and lavander(pix coming up) they are on wk 4 or 5 or so... I added a bio and white a week ago and a chem D and 2 Whites about 2 wks ago that i vegged for a long time and i expect big things from those gals, im also ready to drop three more whites in the place of the two whites and lone bubba k about to come down(ive learned its all about timing)if its worth doing its worth over doing(thanks zoo). Next time i post i should have some nice shots of the Sour Chunk, Chem D, White...expect more soon

also gathering up a pile of trim for bubble/bho

Last edited:
U

UBER21

VEry nice bro what strain is that in the kief box??? looks dope ass...That Chem d clone is notorious for turning yellow early in flowering to barely having any leaves at the end of its cycle....but the calyx to leaf ratio is insane....all bud and hardly any leaf at harvest

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Glad to hear things are good bro.

Hey, what's the makeup of Bio-Diesel?......just messin' with ya man, just noticed the sig. lol

I'm gonna pop 6 of them suckers this weekend and maybe a couple of those Deep Chunks too. Fingers crossed for lots of girls. :smile:

Last edited:

hidingtree

whooooo weee ! look who's cookin with gas .... literally . dang nycd! things look really awesome in your art of town . thought i'd stop by and say hey! i'm so impressed with your grow(s ) did the D39 ever turn out for ya ? seeing the recent classics you've provided pics of i wouldn't blame ya for passing D39 along to somebody else! holy friggin A dude !many blessings, hidingtree

G

grapepunched

mannnn things are looking great
keep it up buddy!!!
be safe! stay stoned!!!

-gp

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ im tyring, cant wait to blaze some of this sour chunk totally forgot how it tasted..but its super danky goodness...
Got a huge white bush in week 4 cant wait to see how that looks, recently took more cuts of everything gonna load up the water farm soon and i also recently dropped a few more varieties into bloom :) Soon the dank will be everywhere...now that i have some keepers im gona dial them in better better each time!
Lookin at getting a new 1kw digi ballast and hood , lookin to reduce the noise and make things more efficient

Latest posts

Latest posts