What's new

NYCD OR SOUR DIESEL

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I have only knowingly smoked the Sour, both indoor and out, and it would be difficult for another diesel to beat it. Very strong AwakeAware high. Fun stuff. Too bad seeds cannot be purchased as its a clone only...would love to give it a go.

It is Nesta...for sure.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3/4/5 bags cant hold a dry bud of the nycd......growing it is a security issue....the high is a little light, but the taste is supa potent...all grapefruit...honesty...its a wow plant

U

UBER21

Hey englishrick on the nycd did u have to search through to find that particular grape fruit pheno...or is there pretty much an all around dominant grape fruit pheno in every pack?

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran

This is a bomb nycd oheno i am running. This was my mom. I will no longer be growing her out. The smell is very strong. Almost a putrid sweet smell.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to live in amsterdam...id smoke nycd every day, it was my "highlight" it was one of the only things worth smoking,i had the choice of ssh,good kalimist,haze,the lot.but nycd was so unique and fruity......soma gave me his cut in 01....lol.....it was unreal.....im sure you can find that flavour again tho....i have to say tho,the bud structure was unreal,,that was a true keeper

check this out!!.....its a very tall plant ...likes to grow a single coloum...the leaves are relativly wide ...its not hard to find...id know it a mile away and im stupid...lol...look for the tall sativa with wide leafs

Last edited:
U

UBER21

I have friends that have practically every elite out there........and havent heard too much about this grapefruit pheno nycd....only one I ever hear is worth smoking is the ECSD clone only........which is superb smoke by the way....lol......thanks for the 411

Chubby nugs nice girl u have there...any reason ur not growing her out anymore after this run?

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id class somas select cut of the nycd on a level with the uk cheese clone.....honestly that is sayin somethin

id say if you dont have a keeper from nycd your set of clones is abit short....sorry man..the grapefuit type too awsome....only nycd and cheese create adicts...people go crazy

Last edited:

215 User

:lurk:

Love SD & hasn't left stable since it came out. NYCD has one of the best tastes if you get a grapefuit/orange tasting pheno.

Get em' both & be ahead of the game
:rasta:

U

UBER21

englishrick said:
id class somas select cut of the nycd on a level with the uk cheese clone.....honestly that is sayin somethin

id say if you dont have a keeper from nycd your set of clones is abit short....sorry man..the grapefuit type too awsome....only nycd and cheese create adicts...people go crazy

Guess she is man but with all the crazy elites here in the us...one could easily miss other considered elites out there.....by the way the cheese sits in my jar as we speak and its the first I smell in the morning when I awake.....hahaha getting the cut sooon...just need to get my odor control first...lol....by the way pre 98 bubba makes people go crazy......and og kush......lol

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
As most have said, Sour D is a bit stronger, but NYCD is also top notch bud. IMO more "Indica" so quicker and more yield [grown both side by side several times]

I too got a bit sick of NYCD's perfumey taste and Sour D is so strong it is a treat, not a day long smoke.

I have a couple of BC BUD DEPOT ECSD's going, labelled as "REZ SS-SD x SD Clone BX" as I could not get my SD IBL pips here in time.... looking really nice, the lady below is still in veg, but the other is almost a month into flowering.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UBER21 said:
Guess she is man but with all the crazy elites here in the us...one could easily miss other considered elites out there.....by the way the cheese sits in my jar as we speak and its the first I smell in the morning when I awake.....hahaha getting the cut sooon...just need to get my odor control first...lol....by the way pre 98 bubba makes people go crazy......and og kush......lol

bro.....you know when i say "makes people crazy"...i think we are on the same wavelength

so i here..."og kush/sfv/fire/taho.etc.....also "makes people crazy"

its like....."REAL DEAL WEED".....yeh somas nycd is one of them...defo not one to be missed

but i here ogkush is number 1 for making people crazy....cheese cant be far off number 1 ither....im sure ecsd, chem91, chemd an chem4 are up there too with the "makes people crazy weed"

bubbapre98 sounds good but i dont know much about it?

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

sour d and NYCD are both overrated IMHO. if you ask me theyre just watered down chemdawgs.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think ecsd is nothing like nycd.....if you can find a strain as unique and as pronounced in taste,take it to amsterdam asap.....i smoked the best of 01-03...nycd is a cut above....

maybe i need to tru chem91 or chemd.....i think nycd is not as similar as you think

U

UBER21

In ur opinion it is Rick....thats a bold statement man..........the ecsd is freaking bomb in taste and high.........different strokes for different folks...lol......But the majority of responses lean more to the sour diesel being the better of the two......and I think thats not even based off the true sour diesel which we all know is the clone only ECSD not the ibl released in seeds and I have tried both grown under optimum conditions and the ECSD clone only blew it out of the water.......later bro

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry.... i was not saying nycd is better....i was saying i smoked the best types in amsterdam from 01-03, an still to this day nycd rules the coffie shops for unique flavour

sourd is wickid...the sourd has a little skunk in it tho

when i said in my last post "ecsd is nothing like"...i meant nycd is totaly different to ecsd....."nycd tastes like it has no skunk in it atall"

i think the raw grapefruit fule of the nycd is something realy tasty and unique...you will never forget the nycd once you try a good bud of it ...i fell in love with it long ago...lol...."long term romance" you might say

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Screw it im just waitin for Chemdog to pop one of his two seeds he has left. Bet it turns out better than anything hes dropped so far!!! JK folks but its all relative when talking smoke reports. One mans bomb ass herb is anothers ok herb. I have grown alot of diff. variations of the chems,sours, and diesels. It is all a matter of taste. Grown properly they all will be great and potent. We fall for this hype so much when it comes to the latest greatest super herb. When you get down to it is one really better than the other?

U

UBER21

englishrick said:
sorry.... i was not saying nycd is better....i was saying i smoked the best types in amsterdam from 01-03, an still to this day nycd rules the coffie shops for unique flavour

sourd is wickid...the sourd has a little skunk in it tho

when i said in my last post "ecsd is nothing like"...i meant nycd is totaly different to ecsd....."nycd tastes like it has no skunk in it atall"

i think the raw grapefruit fule of the nycd is something realy tasty and unique...you will never forget the nycd once you try a good bud of it ...i fell in love with it long ago...lol...."long term romance" you might say[/QUOTE

ah no biggie bro....lol.... I have to see if I Snatch a pack and grow the nycd out and see...but me being spoiled by cuts has made me lazy and paying 200bucks for a pack of seeds doesnt sit right with me.......lol...Rick ur cheese plant looked insane bro could only imagine how she reeked.....

D

dankbudz

if/when chem pops those 2 beans i hope both would be males. then you would see all of the chemdawgs worked out to a tee.