What's new

NYCD OR AMNESIA HAZE

NYCD OR AMNESIA HAZE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ubet28

petal said:
unless your gowing clones you may find that individual plants ,albeit the same strain, prefer different nute regimes also.

are you just going to plant five seed and hope there all female ?

So far I've been pretty lucky usually 3 out 5 are female a couple of grows back i only pulled one out of five. This last grow 4 out of five. I am searching for that one strain that i really like to pull s quality mother out.

buttyrekka

:wave: ubet28 :lurk: good luck on your grow
my next grow is gonna be a soma strain..i'm so interested how this vote go's...hopefully they be no haters on this thread!!:D good luck on your choice!! :rasta:
i wanted to see the results but i cant see them...i didnt vote cause i havent tried both (NYCD=mighty tasty...amnesia haze=?....not fair to vote if i havent had both!)add another option:D

Last edited:

Mr.Piff

beware that if you choose the nycd, your definitely going to have to upgrade your charcoal filter

she smells like a mother... lol

M

mrred

i voted nycd but then i thought, you might wanna start with the less potent one cause i think if you grow amnesia haze after, you might be let down

ubet28

Once again thanks to all that have shared there insight and comments. I still have not got any info as far as yields go for either one.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
LM_714 said:
Ive actually gone thru 3-4 different phenos of amnesia and wasnt impressed with any yet. Potency being the main issue. Perhaps it was just bad luck.. I dont know.

Interesting, is Soma's Amnesia Haze the same "Amnesia Haze" that keeps on winning cups... or is it someone elses. Honest, informed answers please.....

I have lots of nice seeds lurking about, but the number of times I have seen Amnesia Haze mentioned doing really well in competitions had made me think about spanking $150 on a pack, 77 days or not.

ubet28

Once again thanks for all the input. I would still like to know about yields if anyone can help. I will be starting the winner in 1 to 2 weeks so get those votes in looks like amnesia is gonna win. Once i start i will put the link for the diary if any one is interested.

A

alpinestar

nycd (dampkring) tastes and smells fantastic but the high is on the weaker end

id go for the haze

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
barneyfife said:
nice kgb.
are those 2 plants cuz the 2nd pic looks more sativa dom?

Thanks for the kind words Barney...
Yes, there are 2 separate plants there as well as one or two different varieties. The A99 and AH were both Sativa dominant.

Last edited:

ubet28

Well it looks like people are done voting so i will be selecting the winner on Sunday evening, i will then start to germ 1 to 2 weeks from today. Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

ubet28

Thanks to everyone that voted. The strain will be amnesia haze. I am planning on starting 5 beens October 3rd i will put a link in this thread to the diary for anyone that wants to follow it. Once again thanks for the comments and suggestions. See ya in two weeks.

I have ppp grow going on right now and its in its 3rd week of flower if any one is interested i will put link below.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=97217

here is a bud shot from the ppp grow 25 days

976tc6.jpg

Last edited: