What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrients/fertilisers for Flowering plants Outdoors

high as a kite

Gday everyone i was just after some info on what everyone thinks is the best fertiliser/ nutrients for my plants outdoors that are flowering as i want to get the most out of them this season and if there is anything i can do to produce more trichomes and or fatten up my buds

cheers :gday:

grapeman

Veteran
Pure flowers, 0-40-30 I think. but what makes it unique is the type of phosphates is uses called "phosphites"

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
That's a good question high as a kite,I was wonderin the same thing. This up coming season will be my first outdoor adventure,got a trainwreck,blackberry kush,unknown sativa,blackberry x purple heirloom,ice goin out next month was plannin on using pureblend pro bloom,liquid karma,big bud,overdrive and molasas for the bloom part of the season.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah u could use pretty much anything. I'm using Humboldt ,GH, ad AN indoor outdoor don't make much differnce. Unless u were looking for some time release stuff if u don't have access to them daily. I think a few comp been making some good tr nutes I'm sure u already knew that

edit - hey green thumb. I use overrdrive as well lemme ask u does it mess with ur flowering time at all. I feel like it kinda messed with the internal clock of ma ladies. Idk maybe not. But u tell me what u think

Latest posts

Latest posts