What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrient Deficiency ID

Patrick420

I posted this in the Organic Soil forum but was advised to also post here. Thanks in advance for the knowledge. I have 2 Banana Purple Punch autos from Fastbuds in 5 gallon fabric pots. The soil is a mix of 60% FFOF, 20% compost, and 20% perlite. They are 5 weeks old. I have been watering only with plain tap water up until now. I plan on watering with water and FF Big Bloom fertilizer this week. It looks like there may be some kind of deficiency showing. Can someone please provide any insight as to the condition of these plants, and what can be done to correct the situation. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_6047.jpeg
    IMG_6047.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I posted this in the Organic Soil forum but was advised to also post here. Thanks in advance for the knowledge. I have 2 Banana Purple Punch autos from Fastbuds in 5 gallon fabric pots. The soil is a mix of 60% FFOF, 20% compost, and 20% perlite. They are 5 weeks old. I have been watering only with plain tap water up until now. I plan on watering with water and FF Big Bloom fertilizer this week. It looks like there may be some kind of deficiency showing. Can someone please provide any insight as to the condition of these plants, and what can be done to correct the situation. Thanks again.
When you cut the potting mix with compost and perlite you deluded the potting mix. Also if your tap water has a high pH then that will also dilute the mix. If you add just a small amount of (Grow Big 6-4-4) to the water it should green up. Don't use the amount they recommend at first, but only half or less with the water, and see if that will help.