What's new

Nutrient Bottles Piss Me Off - Rant.

SuperConductor

Veteran
If you've no syringe then remember syphoning works well. Better than pouring 5l jugs anyway.

When I used 1 litre bottles I'd just dunk the closed messy bottle into the res shake it around a bit et voila! bottle is clean. Wont work if you use a watering can of course but running under tap/fawcet will do the same thing.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I marked some graduated marks on my turkey baster, 5ml,10ml, 15ml and 20ml.

Just used my ph up 1ml pipet to measure out each amount into a shot glass, then sucked it up with the turkey baster and marked the spot with a sharpie.

The turkey baster I found has a pretty good seal on the bottom, its like a rubber piece with a cross cut in it. This way it takes some force to suck up and push out the contents.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
You guys rock. Hopefully some hopeless poopy-brown-fingered bastard will find this thread and thank us. Or MAYBE, JUST MAYBE a manufacturer will hook us up with some elite bottles. Thanks for all the replies.

You know they very easily could make bottles like those two stoke oil comes in. The main lower chamber is the rez, when you squeeze it it pushes the fluid up into the upper chamber with graduations on it, when the right amount gets in the upper chamber you can pour it out without dumping the bulk of it in the lower chamber.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
This is a cool measuring bottle. Not sure whether it pours w/o making a mess. Anybody tried em?

Clipboard0151.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use the Bio Line it works OK.

the 1g Botaincare needs to be sealed evertime I buy a new bottle. The 1L bottle fits fine just need to push hard. Carefull when you shake the 1l it could fly off if you shake it hard.

picture.php

SuperConductor

Veteran
Yeah the Canna bottles measure just like Sam Caveman said about the oil bottle but it's only 12 mil at a time. Vitalink bottles now come with a little plastic measuring cap that surprisingly really does stop the drip, think it's EU only though.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I use the Bio Line it works OK.

the 1g Botaincare needs to be sealed evertime I buy a new bottle. The 1L bottle fits fine just need to push hard.

picture.php

Makes the pipettes look pathetic, lol.

Sorry, Sam. Didn't know you already mentioned Canna bottles.:)

WeedFarm

floralicious plus bottles even the big one gal ones are terrible and so expensive, for each one ml dripping down the side of the bottle is one gallon of water could be treated.