What's new

Nutes water nutes water

trixP

Is how I always fed my plants

Using GH flora series

Recently noticing paling of the leaves on one of them,

Should I be added calmag to the water mix also ???

Only one is showing signs

Also just broke 3/4 off a branch at the bottom pruning accidentally should I remove it or try putting tape …..

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Is how I always fed my plants

Using GH flora series

Recently noticing paling of the leaves on one of them,

Should I be added calmag to the water mix also ???

Only one is showing signs

Also just broke 3/4 off a branch at the bottom pruning accidentally should I remove it or try putting tape …..
The only time to add cal mag is if you are using RO or Rainwater. IF you are using tap water that is alkaline then alkalinity can raise the pH of the soil over time and cause yellowing on top of the plants.

If the plant has a broken limb and is not able to support growth then it's best to remove it at the node.

General Hydroponics flora series is a good fertilizer and if all the other plants look good then you may need to just let the yellow plant catch up.

trixP

The only time to add cal mag is if you are using RO or Rainwater. IF you are using tap water that is alkaline then alkalinity can raise the pH of the soil over time and cause yellowing on top of the plants.

If the plant has a broken limb and is not able to support growth then it's best to remove it at the node.

General Hydroponics flora series is a good fertilizer and if all the other plants look good then you may need to just let the yellow plant catch up.

Thanks for the advice I was using RO but it took hours to make water

Now I use my tap but the ppm are low 30-60 depending the days

But I didn’t think of the acidity in the water fucking my ph……

I added 3ml calmag yesterday to the one catching up

The broken branch I taped it and supported it towards the stem, I will check it out today if not I will remove it

Pics from yesterday, spotted one looks better today ( one I gave calmag to )

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22