What's new

nutes for autos in dwc?

remedy2011

i've just popped 4 auto seeds, 1xblue pyramid, 1xauto critical and 2xauto bubbleberry (i think thats what they're called) from female seeds. it's just to get me thru while i move house before i start growing 'normal' strains again. i will be growing in dwc buckets, using ionic nutes, and wanted to know when i should be changing from grow nutes to bloom nutes? this is my first time with autos, any advice much appreciated. thanks

STUNKY

I use ionic nutes .. For 15 years. But I have never grown a auto.. I have read that people use ionic bloom for grow and bloom.. So if I was you I would probley just start using the bloom.. If ya think it needs some more nitrogen then put a little grow in the bloom..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've just popped 4 auto seeds, 1xblue pyramid, 1xauto critical and 2xauto bubbleberry (i think thats what they're called) from female seeds. it's just to get me thru while i move house before i start growing 'normal' strains again. i will be growing in dwc buckets, using ionic nutes, and wanted to know when i should be changing from grow nutes to bloom nutes? this is my first time with autos, any advice much appreciated. thanks

Start with your veg fertz 1/2 strength, then full strength once you see 2nd-3rd set of leaves (according to directions per ionic). It's not good to just use bloom fertilizer in their infancy, pre-puberty even though autos are short lived, generally 60-75 days. Once you see hairs (18-24 days), change to bloom....again half strength so you don't burn them....then in a week, full on w/ bloom.:good:

Keep light @ 20/4 or 18/6....I do the latter. Some say 24....I've seen no appreciable difference being on 24 hrs. See what works best for you.

D

Deftoner

I used the lucas formula in my dwc with good results. I just ran micro and bloom entire grow....easy

Latest posts

Latest posts