What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

N

nukkumatti

I got alot of room to grow.. And I'm gonna make modular scrogs on all of the pots so that should ease the strech a bit. Hopefully:D

And for sure you get some tastings;)

N

nukkumatti

Some mixed pics from the tent..

Schnazzleberry#2 drFeelGood :)

C4 blackcurrant pheno "pikkis" :D

<More C4. Another schnazz>

One more week vegging max and flower is on :) They're dry cause just repotted.

N

nukkumatti

And more..

Now we get into the seedplants :)

group shot

Some bondage with young ladys;) two different sssdh

C99 bx

Eager ak47

Shame that they stretch so much.. I was thinking a little sea of green in the airplane.

Well of to smoke :smokeit:

N

nukkumatti

Noniin noniiin:D

Vertical's gonna be on 12/12 from the start of week and here we are today..
Lights off.. 2 ssh in 7l C4 and stem
ssh 600 on

2 7l ssh and one 20l, 2 c4 20l, 2 powerstroyers 20l and 1 7l .

They took some hit from potting and I been waiting them to get a bit better and rooted.

Jiihaa!:D

labtec

Awesome grow nukku. I would love me some ak-47's and c99s. The next seeds I order are probably some c99s, such a dank strain. Those shots of your finished buds look tasty. Care if I stop by and have a taste.hehe

N

nukkumatti

Yo SirLab:D
Please welcome mate!!:D

Our landlord wants to sell the house asap where we're living..So I have take everything down ..or get another location FAST!
We'll see wahat's going to happen.. MOTHAF****r!!

labtec

shitty mcfuckfuck. that sux big time. Just when you were going to flip em. You'll figure something out. good luck and stay positive.

N

nukkumatti

Thanks for the kind words man;)
Gonna go today to look for a another location.. Hopefully I get that before they start showing the house.. I was seeing some friends yesterday and I think we can manage most of the plants in different places.. Well just going to lose some money then but that's just that only money:) No real harm done.

Got cuttings and mothers ready so no problem to start again even if i loose those vegged plants.

:D Jee jee

N

nukkumatti

Yo Lab.. No not yet. And I think I have to start again..Some plumbing probems in the current location and they have shut the water off and rebuild/fix pipelines.
Gonna go look for place tomorrow...

N

nukkumatti

Keys to new house should be in my hands on monday! Jejejejeeeee!!!
Finally back in the game :)

Here's my darlings now...not the best looking ladys anymore but still alive after the moves :D One more time have load the truck but it's the LAST! :D

Tent full of eager little lisas ;)

few of the bigger ones..:D powerstroyer, ssh and C4 ;) It's about time to get them flipped!!!!

N

nukkumatti

^^Yo green ;) nice to see you

Bigger ones are going to stay in another location due to window changing which will happen only god knows :)

But I still got my little ones in new home ...Just have to chill a bit and wait for the window job to get done and then I can fix me a nice vertical grow! :D

N

nukkumatti

And here's the babies :tiphat:

Canopy's a bit out of control but I'll get to that when the move's finished. light's switch 12/12 couple days ago. :)

Here's some random shots from the plants :)

First is early ak47, 2nd sssdh

Little sourbubble boy And girl

C99 ..I really need to get something done :D

And top from the same C99

And "pikkumusta" ;)

thank%20you.gif

N

nukkumatti

Girls are a bit out of focus but been fed with decent nutrients recently ...:)

Bud-O-Phile

shit, it's so cramped in your closet you couldn't fit a lowryder in a tin can in there and you just flipped 'em 12/12 :biggrin:
looking well overgrown bro, love that C99 it's so.. decorative. like a bambustick with a bush growing from its tip. would love to fill my living room with couple of those.

eiköhän noista nukkumatin unihiekkapussi täyty vauhdilla kun valmistuvat, saat tulla munki silmille ripottelemaan sitten. ;)

N

nukkumatti

^^HOla Budimon!:D
I trimmed almost one garbage bag of lower shoots and shits..:) There was bit more air for one/two days and BAM filled again :)
Those girls should have been half way done already if it wasnt our shitface landlord that sold his house :D And I don't wanna throw away any of those beautiful ladys..Their my new mother hunt :) It's going to get cramped and me thinks if took out few there would be no weight loss..maybe even more gaining bud. But as I said I wanna flower them all and get some more good mothers in my closet :)

Latest posts

Latest posts