What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

N

nukkumatti

Some leaves from Secret Recipe.. ;)

As ya can see there's some calyx forming next to the mid rib... :) First for ME! :D

And the bubbledusts.. :)

1 ,2 and 3 in order...

Last edited:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
requote for awesomeness :D:D

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Thanks RedBro! :)
Jeah I'm looking forward puffing those chemmy jones and secret recipes! :) They are all very chemdog dominated in the smell department. Except one..SR #3 she got chemD smell mixed with cannalope melon ! :) Nice :D

But jeah I'm a bit surprised they all got so similar smell.. Was waiting more bigger palette.. Well still early and I'm sure they'll surprise me even more later on.. :D

N

nukkumatti

Yo WiseMan! :D

Thank You and make yourself comfortable!

I'm an apprentice myself but nice if any of my hazy haslings can help.. :)

N

nukkumatti

Ok

Switch time again..

Whole shot... Powerstroyers in the middle and some SR, ELE , BD and C99 too ;) Mix mix baby!

Powerstroyer and Ele...

I'm filling one tent more to switch in the end of this week. There are SR CJ etc.. I'm running all the strains one more time before deciding the keepers..

Thank You

:cathug:

N

nukkumatti

Thanks for the REP stupidboy!! :)

Been cropping them ladies little bit..All the rised plants. And added blumats there! :)

Other tent will get the flip before the end this week just need to go and pic up more of that drip line for the irrigation.
That will go back to vertical. Mostly bubbledusts with some other bitches.. :)
Then next is the SATIVA tent.. ;) Just have to think what I'm gonna do when I grow big.. :D Or I know already but WHERE is the question now!
We decided to separate our spoons with my lady and now the world is calling me! :D So I need to plan what I'm gonna do..

JEJEJEEEEEE!!! :D

It's a new BRIGHT day brothers and sisters!! :)

Smoking some sssdh and listening the GOOD OLD WE FUNK net radio! JEJEJEEEE

N

nukkumatti

Okey DOPEY! :D

Got the blumats fixed, still need to rise the sides a bit more but I'll check how them stretch.. Don't think the powerstroyers will hit the roof they're so bushy. So it might go like that but we'll see...

So in there are
2 x powerstroyer
2 x Chemmy Jones (2 different)
2 x Secret Recipe (2 different)
2 x bubbledust (2 different)
1 x ELE
1 x C99

I threw in what I had available and with decent veg time.

Jeps and the pics...

So 12/12 day 2 here...

Last edited:

StupidBoy

Great pic up dates nukkumatti! Things seem to be comin along nicely. Sorry to hear about your split w/your lady. A good woman completes us. The rest make us crazy LOL. All the best :tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Thanks for the kind words bro :)
Jeah monn one door closes and another one opens! :D
That's life and how it should be! Feelings man... It's all about different feelings! :D

JEjejeeee! :)

N

nukkumatti

ELE + Ele x ChemD...

That one ELE got some funky lemon smell..Mmmm I'm looking forward to do some puffing.. :D

I'm a bit disappointed in the yield on those ele x chemd..
But will run them one more time to make sure :D

Thanks again! :D

G

Guest129216

Have been away for a month, so it was really a joy to catch up on your thread with my morning coffee. The love is all around in here.:dance013: Met a Finnish surfer in Spain, but he spoke more Spanish than English, so we just puffed and surfed and smiled to eachother lol.

Catch ya on the flipside m8.:ying:

Here is a crappy pic for ya.

16112010090.jpg

N

nukkumatti

JEah!! That's a NICE PIC man!! Keep em coming!! :D

Ya met him near cadiz?? Long blond/sand color hear and pretty fucking stoned all the time?? :D hahaa maybe ya met my friend! :D

G

Guest129216

Near Cadiz yes. But short hair and piercing in his lips and pretty fucking stoned all the time lol. Nice to be there this time of the year. Not many tourists and everything was cheap cheap cheap. Few people speak English there though, So I have to try to learn Spanish I think.

N

nukkumatti

:D
JEah bro! When you're planning to go again? :)
And speaking Spanish helps quite alot! :) I'm don't so I just point ! :D