Overall: 9.2/10

Bag Appeal: It’s a lump of very soft (but not oily) black hash
Smell: strong mixed berry
Taste: sweet incense – just a bit harsh when vaped
Potency: Tested @ 43.2%
Terpenes: 3.3%
Duration: 9.0/10

budz-old-school.jpg

Old School? No. It is a heated and worked dry sift from indoor flower grown in Quebec. While they claim to make it in a traditional method, I bet you they don’t beat the plants with sticks. They are treating it like a generic brand and they say on their site that they will vary the genetics batch by batch. This combination of Cuban linx x gelato mints is a killer. The gelato gives it a great smoke taste and aftertaste. The soft texture makes it a bit of a pain to work with but in my APX Volt or bottle tokes, it smokes wonderfully and hits hard and a few tokes will take you to a very happy place with the emphasis on the body.

This is my personal best buy for hash in the retail market. However, since they will change the strain with each batch, this will probably vary batch by batch. In the package it is sandwiched between 2 layers of parchment so you have to work the residue off.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $24.99/2 grams

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old School Hash

Genetics: Cuban Linx X Gelato Mint
Grower/Producer: Nugz (Cannara Biotech)

Overall: 9.2/10

Bag Appeal: It’s a lump of very soft (but not oily) black hash
Smell: strong mixed berry
Taste: sweet incense – just a bit harsh when vaped
Potency: Tested @ 43.2%
Terpenes: 3.3%
Duration: 9.0/10

View attachment 18738041

Old School? No. It is a heated and worked dry sift from indoor flower grown in Quebec. While they claim to make it in a traditional method, I bet you they don’t beat the plants with sticks. They are treating it like a generic brand and they say on their site that they will vary the genetics batch by batch. This combination of Cuban linx x gelato mints is a killer. The gelato gives it a great smoke taste and aftertaste. The soft texture makes it a bit of a pain to work with but in my APX Volt or bottle tokes, it smokes wonderfully and hits hard and a few tokes will take you to a very happy place with the emphasis on the body.

This is my personal best buy for hash in the retail market. However, since they will change the strain with each batch, this will probably vary batch by batch. In the package it is sandwiched between 2 layers of parchment so you have to work the residue off.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $24.99/2 grams
Wow looks good quality and that price 👌, 25 for 2 grams 👏

Latest posts

Latest posts