What's new

Nug shots from 420

R

Ronley

I had some of that Cherry bomb from Reeferman.
It was an enormous bud at least 20 grams just the bud. It was passed around at Hunters on 4/20 and everyone broke a small piece of it.
It was still enormous even after everyone broke a piece off.

Great smoke was that Cherry bomb...

R

Ronley

Here is some of MOD's buds.
He brought thousands of seeds that he kindley gave away to everyone.
Thank you MOD.

V

vhGhost

ah man i wish i could make it to these awsome gatherings ... hope you all had fun!

Nice nug shots btw

Jahminded

Yeah, that Hindu Kush was something else.....If I am not mistaken I think Reeferman said something about that being the base of many of todays strains...I could be mistaken....if it wasn't for the pix that many here took and posted I might think the entire week was just a dream..... :smoker:

G

Good to see my chat homies had a splendid time. Dr D has manners? For real? I had him pegged for a Footie Hooligan (Dr D you know Manchester United rules club footie). I really dig the pics of that Slab of Sherazade hash. To say that Herb is extremely jealous would be an understatement.

Last edited:
G

Guest 10952

Nice mate. How was the Love potion? His white widow last year was very good. Better then what the votes reflect. Crazy a 30 year old cut. I was lucky enough to get some from Soma and it was amazing thats forsure. Keep the pix coming. Glad to see the Firm represented.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
why thanks for that Jubei, that love potion was bought in the Bushdoctor, it must be a damn fine strain cause it was one of the few memorable strains from a coffee shop. even though you can tell by looking at it that its not superbly grown. later i got given a sample of the real Love Potion from Reeferman, that bud was something else, a very strong citrusy taste and smell. also more trich coverage then the coffee shop bought one had. another strain i'd love to get a clone of.

peter

GREAT posts guys they help my feeble memory.
I also wish i had a clone of the hindu kush ive smoked it in the past with Dr guy
and reeferman it is one of the origianal; kush strains sam skunkman n Co brought out of afghanistan 30+ years ago and its still unadultarated.Imho These guys are responsible for the base genetics of a lot of todays strains. I dont think the skunkman will let it go anytime soon lol.
My friend Reeferman always has the finest most exotic smoke ive ever had from one man in my (long) weed life he manages to suprise me so often with things i havent even heard of let alone smoked that guy is a true breeder and loves the herb with a pasion he is a dope database

Last edited:
G

Guest 10952

thanks Gauis. Was curious bout that strain. Good to hear someone i know i can trust their judgement. Sounds like some really tasty stuff. Will have to try some out next trip.

Latest posts

Latest posts