What's new

Now i lay me down,,,whats putting u to sleep tonight?

I

idoreallytry

the title says it all Bubba Kush tonight,,,
what about u?,,,peace

We have a wake and bake thread we can call this, "The Going to Bed Thread"

Last edited:
T

theJointedOne

i am housesitting and left my indicas at the pad, the only strain i have is a jar of f-13

cant sleep, but really irie

need that highend x purple rhino and my afghooey
and some of that bubba idoreallytry...yummy

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Last night, I had some Purple Kush mixed up with some Zombie hash. Made me silly, then put me to sleep. Fell asleep during Gi Joe

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
smok'in the Dr. Atomic's.......NL x bb.........w0w......killer NL...berry flav....
w/ excellent drop down....lay my head to sleep qualitiez........
definate winner for the evening session
YB

bakelite

Been smoking some well cured Maple Leaf Indica. Works decent, but still waking up a few hours later. Got some Sour Bubble and a keeper pheno of Lifsaver going which have worked well in the past, esp the SB. I'm hoping that G13/HP X Bluemoonshine cross called Grendel that i have going will help as well.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pictures say it all bubble hash from sensi's superskunk mixed with a bit of jack herer hash and some deepchunk hash to top it off...:muahaha:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AAaaahhhh that hits the spot...:witch2::pumpkin:

bterzz

Veteran
Ido, thanks for the heads up!

I cant be here cuz I feel overly jealous!

Last night I went to sleep with nothing more then a bong hit of some "Gush" - Supposedly Afghan x Kush lol.

It worked, though, so I'm not that jealous :)

oregon_guy

The pictures say it all bubble hash from sensi's superskunk mixed with a bit of jack herer hash and some deepchunk hash to top it off...:muahaha:

picture.php

Damn Benji, that looks as big as a softball. Hey anytime you want to come over to play a game of catch is cool with me.

I am still working on my Diesel BHO:

picture.php

:joint:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I overindulged on a bunch of edibles: peanut butter cups, oatmeal raisin cookies, and maui muffins (pineapple, macadamia nuts and coconut), a few drops of tincture (Everclear based), both lemon and peppermint flavored, all from a local lady who specializes in edibles, lotions, soaps, etc. And a joint of some spicy sativa, put me OUT! I slept like a zombie from 7pm last nite til 9 this morning! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts