What's new

Now BOG Banner? Approval Request.

Now BOG Banner? Approval Request.

• Devils and aliens...

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Sexy Female Aliens...

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Goofy Alien with Sexy Human Females...

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pics of seeds and buds...forget the sexy aliens you perv!

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi Bog :)

Hi Bog :)

Here's somethin I put together, had a bit of fun doin it. :biglaugh: This whole Bog and alien theme got my blood pumpin hehe. Peace Malia

G

Bog, stick with :kewlpics: using sex to sell could very well turn off some of your female customers,plus I think pics of your buds more than sell themselves. Peace :joint:

G

maybe 2 ads, one for her, one for him? How many women creamed over ricardo montalban in star trek? Or Vin Diesel in Chronicles of Riddick? Or a chippendales dancer ofering a tray of BOG seeds with a copy of Bonnanza Of Green? Is it the sexy females or the lack of sexy males? Gotta appeal to both sides of the market.......

C

Chamba

I'd say 90% of seed buyers are testosterone driven males between 18 and 35....sex sells, but I find all this talk about virgins and sex to be boorish and crass, it puts me off if a company tries to cater to flock of masterbating 16 year olds.

I like the Sensi seeds "girl with the Arab veil" logo ....that's about as sexy as it should go...it's alluring, sexy and tasteful....

btw Chills, (online headshop) was the first to use the Alien theme, so another logo with this theme would have to be different (alot different!)...but that ET theme didn't help Chills too much ...he just did 3 years in a Federal prison for selling a pipes!....it's the tall (and successful) poppy syndrome

kurtty

ok. So you want something sexy, but not to sexy? Something that people wont find offensive.

well, what do you think of this? I didn't know what to write on it, So i just guessed. You said you wanted a specific person to do the final copy? well I have the PSD file for it if you choose this one.

Hope you like it :)
5112BOGbanner.jpg

rastamonunika

i like the second of the two, aliens? wtf> not my preference but i wont judge anyway. the second of the two flows better and the typface looks better compared to the rest of the banner. I would personally change the color of the seeds to be a color more similar but yet a darker shade of it. Try to blend between the highs\lows of that.. i dont kno wat ur using but if u adjusted the kearning in between the " - " it would look better spaced out, but then again u would ahve to change your point size.. sorry for the long BS rant but just trying to aid a bittle. {[Peace and Love]}

Ras UnIka p.s. LSD - Bogglegum - SweetCindy but with kearning adjusted so space isnt un-godly large. just trying to give u a visual in case u learn better that way.. <3

rastamonunika

perhaps bullets instead of " - " u may have to make them urself if ur font doesnt have them... sorry for second post everybody

R

Ronley

vt_nuggs said:
Bog, stick with :kewlpics: using sex to sell could very well turn off some of your female customers,plus I think pics of your buds more than sell themselves. Peace :joint:

And your GAY customers.

Blaze 1

Bog:

Why don't you make the buds look like women or a James bond type effect with female outlines and bud pictures inside the female outlines. Does this make sense? Everybody likes james bond. its cool and sexy without being over the top

Brushtail

If its possible, Just an idea how bout a picture of a seed covered in frosty resin with aliens leaning over it looking at it stunned. Might sound a bit corny but it works in my head or maybe im just to belted.

brushtail

G

Aliens

Aliens

Hi Mr BOG,
Using a little imagination you bud shots could be something out of Barbarella, especially the colorful ones,( a bud like orgasmatron !!)
I would go with something like the first alien banner,You could always add a SUBTLE alien female presence (?) in the form of an image manifesting out of some nice bluey grey smoke somwhere.Thats my two pennies worth. Smoky alien women :yummy:

R

Ronley

If its possible, Just an idea how about a picture of a bud covered in frosty resin cause your buds have frosty resin all over the bud...

or a few buds- one of each of your strains-... all in a row...
each showing what it is - a CLASS A product of CLASS A FROSTY RESIN BUDS!!!

Forget aliens, and images of women for the men Or images of men for the woman- or images of women for LESBIAN women or Images of Men for GAY men.
OR Both sexy guys and sexy women on either side of the text or what ever-,...

P

PFCruz

Horny Aliens? Do they have safe sex?

Horny Aliens? Do they have safe sex?

The "MOTHER" ship has landed ! Get BOG's "BABIES" before she leaves. These two statements while showing a pregnant alien .

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I like the whole alien idea noe girls needed unless you want them.

I say get a pic like this with what ever kind of ship you want and have it :abduct:in' the seeds with a few bud pictures or plants ready for harvest in a feild around the crop circle where they beamed your seeds up from.

G

here is my little contribution :redface:

bogbanner25fv.jpg

a mix of alien-devil-girlies - buds

sorry BOG, I took some of the pictures in your gallery to make this :redface:

take care

flying

G

Blue: I've learned a thing or two everyday in this business if ya know what I mean! Here kitty kitty kitty!

I have no doubt that you've learned quite a bit Blatant :sasmokin: LOL :biglaugh:

rastamonunika

LOLZ

LOLZ

ur a moron man, honestly, do u have no respect for your fellow human being. even if u meant no harm by that comment you should understand that it is still unacceptable. you really need to grow up andn open your eyes to the world in front of you. we are all the same and all different, which onces again unifies us as humans. its our differences that make us unique and bring us together. But honestly, if ur not going to say something positive dont say it at all.. this is meant to be positive so dont feel like im attacking you but u really need to grow up out of your childish thoughts and start thinking with your own mind... Im gay by the way, so thanks for keeping ur negative comments to urself..
{[Peace and Love]}
Ras UnIka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts