What's new

NovA's Urban Guerrilla Grow 09

SupA NovA

supA
Howzit been a minute since i been by here.. Everything is looking great happy and healthy.. I ate them damn critters.. I dont mind if they cruise the plant but no eating holes or sucking thc bastids.. good luck.. peace.

sack
hey sack! Good to have ya stop by :D Thanks...i'm hoping they are looking good when I go out tomorrow, or Monday...been 5 days since I seen them lol Yeah I don't mind the critters, but as long as they don't do much damage I'm good with them...most I just put in a jar, and let em go on my walk out of the area...some like catapillers get squished...and those leafhoppers they get a good pinching lol

SupA NovA

September 13,2009 UPDATE

Okay so the story to go with the pics...

I round the corner to my grow this afternoon with a smile only for it to be dashed away to the scene of disaster...the Pure Gold, and Pure Power Plant are on their side with containers completely tipped over. A 6' Durban is weighed down so heavily by fat wet colas that she is bent over double, and inches from the ground My 2 7' Durbans, and 6' SS are all leaning due to wet colas from the heavy rain the previous night. So I pick up the PPP, and PG, and then run to the Sour P patch...they are perfect! So I run back, and grab a bamboo stake that I've kept out there for just tjis reason...I tied up the Durban that was nearly on the ground. I then procceed to tie the larger girls top stem off to a large container of a different plant to keep them stable, and upright. The Durban LST that has 14 main colas had huge side branches laying horizontally all over the place (none broke), so they got tied up with lots of twine until they can keep up by them selves. All are fine, just growth needs to even out tomorrow with a little sun light...have sunny days the rest of the week YAY! The PG got a spot of mold (1/2 the size of a dime coin), so cut those 2 nuggets, and removed the mold. They are drying in my glovebox right now, and should be a decent smoke even though they are a bit early. The Durbans are starting to get some beautiful purple hues on the leaves, and a few bud sites. Gunna go spray the girls down with bug spray to keep the pillers off em one of these evenings.

Disaster pics:
002-19.jpg

003-16.jpg

009-16.jpg

011-16.jpg

012-13.jpg

005-16.jpg

064-8.jpg

046-8.jpg

Fixed pic's:
054-8.jpg

077-5.jpg

082-6.jpg

083-2.jpg

Sour Ps:
Group
015-17.jpg

Sour P 'C'
016-15.jpg

Sour P 'D' LST
017-17.jpg

Sour P 'D' swollen calyx
026-14.jpg

Sour P 'B' LST
020-14.jpg

021-17.jpg

Sour P 'A'
043-12.jpg

Sour P bud shots
033-14.jpg

038-16.jpg

Unknown white spot...anyone know what it is?
042-10.jpg

Critter Shots:
DEAD!
024-19.jpg

Alive:
031-13.jpg

Self Explained lol
065-7.jpg

SupA NovA

Fixed plant pic'scont.:
Pure Gold & PPP up right
006-16.jpg

PPP up close
089-4.jpg

PG bud shot
062-9.jpg

PG buds removed due to mold/sampling, i was VERY careful to remove any section close to the mold
095-3.jpg

092-2.jpg

Durban "5" top cola
086-4.jpg

059-11.jpg

Same Durban fixed standing upright
057-7.jpg

082-6.jpg

083-2.jpg

DP 5 bud shots (lower side branches)
051-9.jpg

052-9.jpg

Purple bud on largest Duban (DP1)
071-5.jpg

Large Durban LST
074-4.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
SupA
wowzerz..?? Nice updates looking good for sure.. Ur going to have some baseball bat sized colas... mhhhhmmmm goood.. great work the durbans are biguns too man wat a menu... bbl peace..

dirt farmer

Hey man great show and grow.

If I was you I would make a whole new system on tieing up your plants. As they get even bigger and more rain to come they might break next time.

Again if I was you I would make maybe a tee pee type stand over your each plant. You could use 3 long pole/branches/bamboo tiem together at the top. Spread them out over your plant and use thring/cord to net them in. You could also use the top for a tie off spot to hold the plants up.

I would also anchor your pots down some so they do not tip over anymore.

Anyway the tee pee thing is like this pic. You can see what I am trying to say. I would think it would work well for you and it is simple. Also drive some small stakes into the ground and tie the poles to the stakes. You will have solid way to hold your plants with no more problems.

545720d1252879452-all-starts-gallon-gas-img_4016.jpg

SupA NovA

SupA
wowzerz..?? Nice updates looking good for sure.. Ur going to have some baseball bat sized colas... mhhhhmmmm goood.. great work the durbans are biguns too man wat a menu... bbl peace..
Yeah I got a few FAT colas n a ton of decent size colas right now Thanks for the kind words sack...I'm sure the Durbans would have been bigger if I had bigger containers.
Hey man great show and grow.

If I was you I would make a whole new system on tieing up your plants. As they get even bigger and more rain to come they might break next time.

Again if I was you I would make maybe a tee pee type stand over your each plant. You could use 3 long pole/branches/bamboo tiem together at the top. Spread them out over your plant and use thring/cord to net them in. You could also use the top for a tie off spot to hold the plants up.

I would also anchor your pots down some so they do not tip over anymore.

Anyway the tee pee thing is like this pic. You can see what I am trying to say. I would think it would work well for you and it is simple. Also drive some small stakes into the ground and tie the poles to the stakes. You will have solid way to hold your plants with no more problems.
Yeah thats a good idea, but stealth is needed here right now with the finish line so close. Those 2 pots fell over cause they are the smaller ones, so I anchored them to some rocks on one side, and the much larger pots on the other side. The tying up system is really just temporary until I harvest...I'm gunna be welding up some SCRoG/tomato cages for next season to help increase cola's, and hold them up while in flowering. If I were a legal MMJ pacient growing I would do the tee-pee idea, but in my state growing just a single plant has very steep consequences so I need these to blend in well enough and if i can't remove the tee-ppes quick enough someone might spot them.

excellent grow...
Thanks bud.

Well here the pic's are. Hope you guys enjoy! I killed myself today cleaning these girls up...even though all these pics are of before...pretty much i just went through and removed the yellow leaves with mots of necrosis and the dead leaves. I also had to cut a tiny nug off the PG and PPP due to small botrytis infections...I really need warm nights, hot days, no rain and low RH...ahhh gotta love the outdoors though lol

Plot 2: 5 DPs, 1 PG, 1 SS and 1 PPP
038-17.jpg

042-11.jpg

043-13.jpg

056-10.jpg

1 of the broken Durban nugs...
059-12.jpg

060-12.jpg

Quick basic trim of the nug...
091-2.jpg

098-3.jpg

097-2.jpg

065-8.jpg

067-7.jpg

066-7.jpg

069-6.jpg

Lovely Autumn colours :)
071-6.jpg

Sour Ps plot 3:

079-6.jpg

080-5.jpg

081-6.jpg

Critters:
052-10.jpg

035-14.jpg

082-7.jpg

084-6.jpg

076-8.jpg

Before:
087-4.jpg

After:
089-5.jpg

Sorry for the lack of usual detail, but my battery was dying so I had to take a few quick pic's, I'll take some more this afternoon...

dirt farmer

I see what yor saying Nova about the tee pee and stealth. If you have any more storms though I would keep it in mind.

Great looking grow man. Looks yummy.

SupA NovA

Yeah I will...wel they are calling for storms this weekend :/ I'm gunna have to play it by the hour. I'd rather cut a few weeks early then lose a bunch to mold...but I might get some massive clear garbage bags n throw those on them lol

TB Gardens

Veteran
laaaame, just read all the way thru to find no harvest update! too bad, were nice looking ladies in them 18gal tubs

M

michael68

laaaame, just read all the way thru to find no harvest update! too bad, were nice looking ladies in them 18gal tubs
I think I read another forum he said he got ripped. It was either this grow or the '10 grow.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ah man no way, thought his spot was all secure. That staanks, those were some gorgeous trees for only tending to them every few weeks. Was curious to the weight he was gonna pull outa those 18g keg tubs

Latest posts

Latest posts