What's new

Nothing but a BOG Party....

chazmania

Dayummmm

what can I really say.. Lucid you always have some awesome grows bro! Im glad people are keeping BOG strains going, I had plenty but only one male this year which got ate by deer (I should have kept it inside but how was I to know that none on the indoors would be a male?) BOG's genetics are great in my part of the US outside & produce monsters, I have some from a great year 05 in my sig, giant plants..

you ALWAYS have some nice stuff homie!!!

Miss T

verry beautiful pics Lucid!
I havent grow BOG strains for a few years, and miss them now even more that I read BOG is gone..

I had the SourbubbleBx3 and life saver, both of them were real nice to smoke.

Youre plants look great!

Misty.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi lucid
great looking bog party
sure is looking dank

the sour buble how could i miss this :bashhead:

Last edited:

Gusto

Thats a party that definetly needs VIP and bouncers
Awesome looking pics, the Lifestar BX1 is a monster

groer

Nice pics, here's my BX3

Up close
61046131.jpg

All trimmed, a little over 4ozs harvest
6104615.jpg

:chin:
6104701.jpg

J-Roc

**** ME RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GROER = GROWER!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE GIRLS ALL TRIMMED UP!
**** YOU!!!
AMAZING!!!!
K+ FOR THE GROER!

G

Lucid, my invitation to the party must have gotten lost in the mail. I'm crashing the party anyways. Stellar job as usual. Don't expect any less from you by now. Love how full the room is looking. Keep it up. I'll see you around.

krome

Last edited:

Lucid

UPDATE Day 52

UPDATE Day 52

Dusty Bowls - Thanks for showing up early to the party, and helping me setup. Thanks for the approval.... and the "A" room, now thats some serious dank.

vhGhost- thx bro, she is some serious dank to say the least

bergerbuddy - thx and good luck with your bx3 phenos hope you find a gem.

Core - sup CORE bro.... always a plesure, thanks for the positive vibes

dogsnob - they heads a be bobin bro... its funny u say that cause when u slight shake one of the sours ... all 16 of them feel it and start moving like a wave ... i call it the sour wave .. lol its jokes.

skar - skar my man :joint: thanks ... and i seen ur stuff too .. GBOLT, LUI mmmmmm, and i must say a man with some skills as well ..... keep up the great work..

Fi_Di_Bot , evertking - thanks for popin by

SmokeyPufmaster - thanks for the kind works Smokey ... i have seen your bog threads, you did bog some serious justice over. Thanks for stopping by its nice to have some MODs comment on your work.

Lougrew! - Lou-fukin-grew !!! whats going on bro ? mr 63 pound balls of steeel...... thanks for all the great feed back.... i always veg a decent amount of time .... i over veg and then prune out what i dont need

Rocky Mtn Squid - hey rocky nice shot there...... I have found 2 pheons outta 6 seeds that i started .... 1 Sativa Dom (pictured in thread) and 1 indy dom 0 strech. I find that the BX3 gives out a very respective yeild with a decent veg..... I have found higher plant #'s and a good veg yeild well. I have included pictures of structure of the sbbx3 for u ... it shows a nice tall nug ..... its about 16inches in height from bottom nug to top Dusty Bowls - Thanks for showing up early to the party, and helping me setup. Thanks for the approval.... and the "A" room, now thats some serious dank.

vhGhost- thx bro, she is some serious dank to say the least

bergerbuddy - thx and good luck with your bx3 phenos hope you find a gem.

Core - sup CORE bro.... always a plesure, thanks for the positive vibes

dogsnob - they heads a be bobin bro... its funny u say that cause when u slight shake one of the sours ... all 16 of them feel it and start moving like a wave ... i call it the sour wave .. lol its jokes.

skar - skar my man :joint: thanks ... and i seen ur stuff too .. GBOLT, LUI mmmmmm, and i must say a man with some skills as well ..... keep up the great work..

Fi_Di_Bot , evertking - thanks for popin by

SmokeyPufmaster - thanks for the kind works Smokey ... i have seen your bog threads, you did bog some serious justice over. Thanks for stopping by its nice to have some MODs comment on your work.

Lougrew! - Lou-fukin-grew !!! whats going on bro ? mr 63 pound balls of steeel...... thanks for all the great feed back.... i always veg a decent amount of time .... i over veg and then prune out what i dont need

Rocky Mtn Squid - hey rocky nice shot there...... I have found 2 pheons outta 6 seeds that i started .... 1 Sativa Dom (pictured in thread) and 1 indy dom 0 strech. I find that the BX3 gives out a very respective yeild with a decent veg..... I have found higher plant #'s and a good veg yeild well. I have included pictures of structure of the sbbx3 for u ... it shows a nice tall nug ..... its about 16inches in height from bottom nug to top.... I also prefered the high of the sativa pheno. it has the mind numbing potency with a soaring feeling hard to describe unless u smoke. She is super sour

OBSoul33t - thx bro hope you do well with ur ladies, and thx for the tip.... but i have never had an issue with bugs thankfully. keep growing

Dr.Smitty - thx Dr.

Ravenevar - who doesnt like a bog party ... :joint: you will be happy with the lifestat .... smellling like a Green Lifesaver to a T

stretchpup - sup strech..... always a pleasure.... i see your speachless..... your threads do the same to me ... chemmmy.....

guineapig - thanks GP for such kind words.... beans are in the future forsure.... ....

ash - thanks ash ... :joint: respect

chazmania

Miss T - Nice to have some females at the party MissT stick around the best is yet to come

mariman - :yes:

J-Roc - sup bro ..... the mic assassain has hit the scene .... lets hear some freestyles for the party ...... taBOGening im always ready !

evertking - more pics on the way check it .....

ojd - thanks ojd ..... shes dannnnnkkkkkkk and stinky....

Gusto - Hey Gusto Bro ...... thanks for showing up the vip room is straight and too the left tell the bouncer Lucid sent ya... make sure you have a Pre-Rolled ready for the chill...

newbie_grower - thx bro ... love the genetics

CityKnightz - thanks for the positive vibes bro ... steakin up thoes cindies was alot of work ... but looks sooo nice when its done....

kurlyq2g - hey whats up bro ....... Thanks for the POTM nom thats solid... the BX3 is something else forsure.....

groer - nice shots bro!!!!!!! i love seeing phenos of Sourbubble .... nicely done .... how many watts were thoes sb's groWen under ? how was the taste and high ?

teddybud - thanks tedddy bud i like the poo and a dube .... :)

touringfunkband - ;) thanks bro ........

and last ..... but not least .... my bro ....

krome - whats going on BRO ..... sorry about not sending out an invitation ... i totally forgot .... its the bubble hashs fault ;) .... thanks for comming by... and for the positive feed back .... keep in touch bro .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now .... as for the ladies........ this is a Day 52 Update .... ill let the pictures do the talking ............ ive typed enuff for today ....

:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts