What's new

Not sure what's happening

gliders420

Ready out of the bag*

Also, the bull rider seems to be doing better. After I flushed it I gave it one dose of full strength nutes and since it's been only getting water and the occasional dose of the Heisenberg tea.

Intervenal chlorosis is disappearing and an green even growth is returning.

My yoda og, also in dirt, isn't doing the same tho, it's really light green and the leaves are "taco-ing".

I can only imagine the same flush, feed, water w/Bennies technique I used on the bull rider should be applied to the yoda og, even tho logically I think this is wrong?

All I have to go off is it worked last time....

RetroGrow

Veteran
So I added all of that to hopefully help an idea of the situation. Like I said a couple posts ago, but don't want to get lost in all the pics, was that upon inspection with 60x-100x magnification I did see some sort of "globs" like dew or something shiny and tiny, almost like the things in the pics of broad mites,

But I watched for what felt like forever and they weren't moving!!

Could the "glob" be my nutes? As Ive been fiat feeding recent and used liquid light today...

Well g'night guys, ima be up bright and early tomorrow! So please post if you can :p [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50672&pictureid=1184530&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50672&pictureid=1184534&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50672&pictureid=1184533&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Broad mites are difficult to see. Eggs are easier. Cut off a couple of "tacoed", blistered, twisted leaves, and examine the undersides. That is where the eggs will be found. Your plants certainly have the broad mite symptoms, but only by scoping can you be sure.

gliders420

Ultimately I never was able to find more than what I already posted: small things that I assume were eggs.

I have done the treatments that are advised in the BM thread, avid/neem/spino: and I see growth I my little clones, but I see ae weird stuff on my bugger today plants.

The bull rider has been doing great since the flush. Here's the bullrider:

And here's the tops of the yoga og, the bottoms still look good

So, I beleive progress is being made. But I'm supposed to flip into flower tonight, everything is starting to out grow my space except for my bio buckets, which ima make another thread for.

gliders420

Ignore the yellowing leaves on the bullrider, this are old and I never pulled th so I can see the difference, it's much more green and lush now

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
If you flip your ladies when there sick, they will just get sicker and ruin any yield you would've got. I would let them outgrow the sickness by 2 weeks and then flip.
It looks like the ph is off and thats why the leaves are tacoing. Thats what mine did when the ph was too high.

gliders420

If you say so. I add solution 6.5-6.8. Sometimes I add ewc tea and I never ph it. What should I do differently? Under the impression 6.5-6.8 is good?

gliders420

I know that sounds way stupid

but could the issue be also that I'm mixing "organic", the ewc, which supposedly doesn't need adjusting, and my chem nutes? I was assuming (Hoping) that it was going to be synergistic.... And it's obviously pointing to an imbalance in my root zone.... My coco all seem ok other than under fed lol, I've been doing a lot of just ph'd ro since everything started..

This is pretty confusing, of the five yoda ogs, only two look that way, the others have lots of green

Applesauce

Is the OP still around? Curious what this is as I have the same problem in an organic mix. My new growth is yellow and very tacoed/weird looking. OP?

gliders420

lol was surprised to see a reply here. i untimely tossed it all. got robbed and had to move.

can you post pics?
Can you explain what you mean by organic mix?

Latest posts

Latest posts