What's new

not so stealth shipping

Shiherlis

It said the easy-to-remember website address for Homebox. If the individual who handled my package went to the website, they know I'm growing. They probably weren't curious enough to do that but the possibility worries me some.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
It said the easy-to-remember website address for Homebox. If the individual who handled my package went to the website, they know I'm growing. They probably weren't curious enough to do that but the possibility worries me some.

That guy delivered hundreds of boxes that day...do ya really think he is investigating, on the off chance that he may come up on some weed plants 5 months from now??
If you cannot handle this...don't even try growing-- It will make you old!! lol

Shiherlis

not talking about the fedex guy, who left the package at the front door to my building because it's locked. Someone else in the building brought the box to my apartment door.

Zealious

dude remembering www.homeboxinc.net is hard but typing homebox into google is easy. just like googling things like "MARIJUNA home cultivator box" OR DYNOMITE

I may be a little stoned here. but basicly I dont think people would assume it was growing pot thats very far fetched.. i mean it chould just be a storage shed for a garden. a home garden.. Millions of packages...

fuck em. Grow it. And smoke it. If u can fit it in a box then when u get raided it will be another example of home grown medicene \that tax payers dont need to be wasting money to g4et raided. Go do real police work

Over grow them mang

keeper

Dude no offense intended toward you, but i hardly think LEO are going to say to themselves "This raid is going to cost to much, lets go and do some real police work."

and WTF is this supposed to mean ?

If u can fit it in a box then when u get raided it will be another example of home grown medicene \that tax payers dont need to be wasting money to g4et raided.

Shiherlis do you want to become that ? another example....
I would love nothing more than to see you plug that thing in and grow some killer dank. I just want to see you do it safely. One cannot overgrow themselves right out of a charge can they.

well that's my 2 pennies on it. I hope whatever decision you make turns out to be the best for you. And i wish you heavy harvests once you do start growing.

Shiherlis

I wish I had some statistics on these personal use grow busts. A law is a law but are judges really handing out jail sentences for growing a few plants in a box?

U

ureapwhatusow

you can set it up and grow something legal in it for now get it tweaked and learn it

U

ureapwhatusow

Dude no offense intended toward you, but i hardly think LEO are going to say to themselves "This raid is going to cost to much, lets go and do some real police work."

and WTF is this supposed to mean ?

Shiherlis do you want to become that ? another example....
I would love nothing more than to see you plug that thing in and grow some killer dank. I just want to see you do it safely. One cannot overgrow themselves right out of a charge can they.

well that's my 2 pennies on it. I hope whatever decision you make turns out to be the best for you. And i wish you heavy harvests once you do start growing.

it would be very illegal for LEO to base an investigation on a prodcut that has legal uses

and yes, especially in some jurisdictions, as a part of performance measurement crime investigation cost is supposed to be a percentage of crime impact stopped

IN NYC for example, the DEA reported that their hard drug investigations are backlogged and there is no resources to actively investigate grows when they cannot contain the heroin problem

BUT

LEO is not what you worry about in that apartment building or in a residential grow scenario

PRIVATE CITIZENS do not need to respect your rights like LEO and they can say i saw this dude with grow equipment and now I smell pot to the landlord the super and s private citizens they can breach the home and report you and they (landlord or super) will not face charges 95% of the time

that the issue with this scenario

in fact its how 90% + growers get busted

a private citizen informs the cops either during a domestic, or some jealous friend rats you or robs you

unless of course you are an outdoor grower in cali there are exceptions

but really i see very few "and the cops went looking for grows and happened upon you" stories here

almost none

severian

Here is today's delivery. :bigeye:
picture.php

Vigil

Its christmas time.
I understand how you might be freaked just cause something like this could have been avoided but honestly I'd say judge yourself. You can take two different people in the same situation your in and it could come out in two different ways. If your neighbors see you come in and out eyes bloodshot, reeking of weed then sure I would think that kid is growing weed. If your mr 9-5 no loud music, odor control, help the old lady with the groceries looking guy forget about it.

Shiherlis

Yeah, I have been smoking in this apartment since I moved in. I need to stop doing it. Whoever lives directly above me has to know I smoke. Been living here 8 months and never an issue... there was some tapping/stomping a few times that may or may not have been coincidental or my imagination.

Vigil

I get ya, I smoke in my studio apt and have a micro grow going as well. Sometimes its not even worth the smoke I get really paranoid about odor. Good thing though was one day I did my landlord a favour and drove him to the train station cause his car was shot and on the way he was joking with me about how my new neighbor is a stoner and smokes alot so I kinda brushed my worries away plus I live in a smoking building, the hallways and rooms smell of cigs so i feel that helps. GL to ya.

When I ordered my tent and accessories the guy on the other end of the phone had the reflector dropshipped to save me money. Everything shows up at once, most of it is good and discrete except for the 3x4 foot giant ass box declaring general hydroponics all over the damn thing. Hehe I about died. Whatever nothing ever came of it....

Hey brother...someone seeing that package is no warrant for a search warrant. I would go on as planned IMHO. I always try to be safe and ordered from a place that claimed stealth and privacy and such. guess what.......My credit card statement read Horizon Hydroponics. I was bugged for a bit then decided to continue with what I was doin. I figured it like this ...I grow for my disabled wife...I do not smoke because of my job. If they pop me I feel as if I have a good reason to grow....if they don't like it...I will have to accept the punishment. Untill then I will proudly do what I do for the person I love.Sorry to ramble.I will send you some + rep to help ya out a bit.:santa1:

Latest posts

Latest posts