this grow is going to be in a 1m sq budbox

250w mh powerplant for veg
400w hps digital flower
canna coco ,canna A/B
regen a root
head masta
canna pk13/14
canna flush

the first 4 weeks i will hand feed after that i will be useing a topspin dripper system to waste .

going to set up the rest of the budbox next weeks as a part was missing for the budbox shelf .

i will be useing 4 of the clones and will be topping them and LST with bendz

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro......nice camara.....you will be takin some killer photo`s soon.....k+

i cant wait too see some bud pic`s

iv got my popcorn......bring on the show

i think the big one is under nuted.......have a look at the new groth.....its very pale and its comin out with a curl.....you will find they will stand to atention after a good water flush and an EC of 1.0

can anyone else back me up???

check the ph run off too

Last edited:
C

cheesey

englishrick said:
bro......nice camara.....you will be takin some killer photo`s soon.....k+

i cant wait too see some bud pic`s

iv got my popcorn......bring on the show
thanks rick my photos skills are up n down i guess thats all down to how much cheese ive smoked lol im well happy with my camara 10.1 mp with a 1cm macro . cant ait to see the clones in full flower ..

C

cheesey

englishrick said:
what are the the nute levels?? and ph run off...id check ec run off too

atm the clones are on a ph 5.6 and ec 1.0 im treating them the same as i treat my cheese . ive only potted upto 3.6 ltr pots today so it will be a waste of time checking the runoff . as soon as i see roots popping out of there new homes i will start . will leave them in the 3.6 ltr pots for 4 weeks then repot to the last pot size 11ltr veg for a week or 2 them flower . only going to do them small (flower around 13 to 15 " ) as in my last grow with the ukcheese i didnt flower untill the clones were 23" tall and the 2 cheese plants filled my 1m sq tent . not like im complaning i got just under 18oz dry yeild ,first time ive had over a gram per watt

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check the big one....i think it could do with a flush and new ec level...

yup 15-18 oz is right for a 1m2 bud box....good job man

Cheese grows itself comared to any other plant ive ever grown....Cheese loves the low nute levels too.....clones root like wild fire....im currently clone`in some new stuff and ive done 2 sets of Cheese for 1 set of the other... the first of cheese are massive now

C

cheesey

englishrick said:
check the big one....i think it could do with a flush and new ec level...

yup 15-18 oz is right for a 1m2 bud box....good job man

Cheese grows itself comared to any other plant ive ever grown....Cheese loves the low nute levels too.....clones root like wild fire....im currently clone`in some new stuff and ive done 2 sets of Cheese for 1 set of the other... the first of cheese are massive now

forgot to say about the big plant in my tent thats my cheese mum thats on a ec of 1.2 and was flushed today . .... been a long day smoking cheese lol

im over the moon with the last yeild just under 9oz per plant .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh....9 o a plant is killer...

what like 2.5 weeks veg ??

the big one looks undre nuted to me bro...that work you did today should show through soon tho

i love them progrow bending tools you have on the momy....nice kit man

Last edited:
C

cheesey

englishrick said:
yeh....9 o a plant is killer...

what like 2.5 weeks veg ??

the big one looks undre nuted to me bro...that work you did today should show through soon tho

i love them progrow bending tools you have on the momy....nice kit man

the 9oz cheese had a 6 week veg under a 125w enviro.

my ph and ec pens broke so i had to do guess work on the cheese mum thats why shes a little pale . getting better tho week and she be back to normal. treated myself to a new ph and ec pen this week and loads of other stuff.

C

cheesey

update

repotted to 6.5 ltr pots
ph 5.8 ec 1.4
1ml regen a root per ltr

x2 2 ltr per hour drippers per plant (topspin 12)
dripped for 10mins when lights come on and 5 mins 6 hours later each plant is getting 1 ltr per night for now as i only repoted 7 days ago and waiting for a good rootball

repot pic

regen a root kicks ass

the cheese mum is at the back right . and the other 5 are the psychosis . i realy dont think the psyco is a sensi nlx5 haze . its a cheese cross for sure . i would put money on it being cheese/superskunk as in veg it reminds me off superskink as ive grown it out for 18 months .

yesterday i flipped 12/12 10 weeks to grow lol

lordbudly

Veteran
i thought psychosis was one of the phenos of sensi skunk just like cush or greencrack , cheese, and genuis, and that nl5xhaze was called shaker or five times

C

cheesey

lordbudly said:
i thought psychosis was one of the phenos of sensi skunk just like cush or greencrack , cheese, and genuis, and that nl5xhaze was called shaker or five times

well in docs thread they said it was nlx5 haze lol ive no idea what is is as long as its tastey like cheese i dont mind

H

Hazeseeker

looking great Cheesey, that's a crazy root system there bro, i'm gonna see if my local grow shop has that in stock, especially after seing the results it gives, damn you can knit jumpers with all those roots:rasta:
yeah i had a sneaky feeling it wouldn't be NL#5xHaze as well,
the aniseed description of the taste just sounds really different to NL#5xHaze (never heard of NL#5xHaze being aniseed tasting before),
pretty sure Doc mentioned he thinks it could be a Cheese cross as well:yes:,
whatever it is it looks like a sweet cut man:joint:

C

cheesey

Hazeseeker said:
looking great Cheesey, that's a crazy root system there bro, i'm gonna see if my local grow shop has that in stock, especially after seing the results it gives, damn you can knit jumpers with all those roots:rasta:
yeah i had a sneaky feeling it wouldn't be NL#5xHaze as well,
the aniseed description of the taste just sounds really different to NL#5xHaze (never heard of NL#5xHaze being aniseed tasting before),
pretty sure Doc mentioned he thinks it could be a Cheese cross as well:yes:,
whatever it is it looks like a sweet cut man:joint:

ive used the regen a root for about a yr now . and rate it 100% i will all ways use it . and the price is great too . instead of useing canna boost im going to use head masta this time .same people who make the regen a root ...

C

cheesey

last 7 days ive been sick in bed with that flu bug so havnt been on line . .....................

ph 5.8 and rises to 5.9 after 2 days in the res without the airstoned on ...

ec 1.5 with 250ml is runoff of 1.6
watered 2 times when light is on for 7 mins and 4 mins
1ml regen a root per ltr
1ml canna boost per ltr ( only till the bottle is empty then im useing head masta )
she sure is a branchy plant the bottom branches are the same hight as the main colas .not to sure what to do as the tent is rammed packed mite have to bin 2 of the grls . i will have a look the weekend.

thank god i had drippers over the last week realy dont think i cud of hand fed . neva had flu like this b4 .

C

cheesey

update pics from around day 37 12/12

tent is rammed packed full .

heres a psychosis bud shot . loads more thc than the exo cheese and filling up nicely

H

Hazeseeker

Garden is looking sweet bro:rasta:, i see what you mean about the heavy resin:yes:,
heavy tracks for only 37 days man, looking really promising:joint:

peace

C

cheesey

Hazeseeker said:
Garden is looking sweet bro:rasta:, i see what you mean about the heavy resin:yes:,
heavy tracks for only 37 days man, looking really promising:joint:

peace

thanks mate she sure is . cant wait too see what she looks like in 4 more weeks