What's new

Not a setup 'question' per se, but..

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
here's how it is:
I grow in my room
I love girls
I can't 'get with' girls in my room because I grow there, gotta take it to there place or let them think I'm 'another way' so I don't fuck girls. It's a price I have to pay. Fuck what people say.

Whats more improtant to you? growing and staying out of jail or getting laid? If you can't handle not getting any at your place, then don't grow there. If you'd rather get some, don't grow there. If you're ok with not getting any at your place and you can keep your mouth shut, go ahead and grow there.

otherwise you're just risking too much. Some girls are stupid, but all/most aren't. they'll figure out your game pretty quick. And sorry to offend any females, but you sound young, and most girls, especially under 25, talk like its their job.

get your priroities straight. If you can't keep a private space, don't grow.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my take on it...
I hide a grow in my own house. It is stealth from all who don't know, including our 19 yr old son who still lives at home. He has no idea. He knows I toke, but has absolutely no clue that there is a grow going on in the house. That takes lots of planning and setting of priorities.
One of the parts of the plan is to use a cabinet or something that is not what it appears.
Only using a closet can you get by with that using a tent.

Now, as far as being in others house...
I am a bit in CoughingWidows court here...If you are living with folks or close relatives, you have to ask their permission to grow, IMO. They need to be completely on board with the deal. If not, then you are doing nobody any good by doing it under their noses in their house. You have put them and their property at a risk that they did not approve.
And if there is a problem YOU are the asshole of the whole deal, not them or even the geek who figured out your tent. YOU.
If I have someone in my house, including our kids, and they do something like that without my consent, and they get busted...I am kicking some major ass. Grownup style asskicking is in order and will be delt out...just before they are told to hit the bricks.

If they do not approve, it is a no-go, and it is just that simple. Otherwise get ready to provide DNA and prints...because it is inevitable that you are in for a bad trip at some point in time. Maybe not because of a rat situation...but because you have laid out the groundwork for bad karma...and bad karma is a mofo.

Vegan

Here's my take on it...
I hide a grow in my own house. It is stealth from all who don't know, including our 19 yr old son who still lives at home. He has no idea. He knows I toke, but has absolutely no clue that there is a grow going on in the house. That takes lots of planning and setting of priorities.
One of the parts of the plan is to use a cabinet or something that is not what it appears.

I am a bit in CoughingWidows court here...If you are living with folks or close relatives, you have to ask their permission to grow, IMO. They need to be completely on board with the deal. If not, then you are doing nobody any good by doing it under their noses in their house. You have put them and their property at a risk that they did not approve.
And if there is a problem YOU are the asshole of the whole deal, not them or even the geek who figured out your tent. YOU.
If I have someone in my house, including our kids, and they do something like that without my consent, and they get busted...I am kicking some major ass. Grownup style asskicking is in order and will be delt out...just before they are told to hit the bricks.

If they do not approve, it is a no-go, and it is just that simple. Otherwise get ready to provide DNA and prints...because it is inevitable that you are in for a bad trip at some point in time. Maybe not because of a rat situation...but because you have laid out the groundwork for bad karma...and bad karma is a mofo.

very good perspective on the matter..

to the OP
you are asking for trouble..
if you have too grow and dont mind a small set up do the stealth thing ..

IMO and this goes for anyone in the same situation..

my 3 rules of growing
1 show no one your grow --cept IC mag of course:woohoo:
2 show no one your grow :noway:, (unless you basically trust em with you life)
3 and dont grow in a place where you dont own..( i had to wait ten years between grows) once upon a time

that said
rules are broken all the time

and people get found out all the time
people get busted ALL the time
young girls talk a lot and everyone will find out about your grow

if you are seriously thinking you can put a TENT in you room and someone sees it , and doesn't figure it out ,,,OMG you know some dumb folks

if you have to have this tent

get the tent set it up . run you shit and if someone sees it ,,IMMEDIATELY start tearing down..your done!!!!!!!!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Here's my take on it...

Hoosier, you continue to impress me with your logic and where you're 'at' in life. Thank you for putting that more succinctly than I could myself. :D

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoosierdaddy again.

Latest posts

Latest posts