What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I hear terms like "sheep", "NPC", and "Red Pill" I know that person's education came from one of the Chan's or Kun websites.

One of my degrees is in psychology. I couldn't imagine sitting in a university psychology class and the professor using those terms. People who use those terms may think they sound smart but really they sound like a child pointing to the moon and saying moon over and over as the child is surrounded by astronomers looking at the constellations.

People who use the terms "Red Pill", "Sheep", or "NPC" are the same types who stormed the capitol in herd formation on Jan 6th. I don't see anything from those types as being critical thinkers.

I guess these people are the new "Valley Boyz" with their own speech gagging on the "Red Pill".

- If you do have a degree in psychology - then perhaps you have heard of Jordan Peterson Absolem? - he makes a good argument - that sorta supports my hypothesis - by stating how relatively intelligent Ashkenazi Jews are - compared to other ethnicities - so that gets me thinking that perhaps the Jewish people have selectively inbred for intelligence for hundreds of years (even thousands) - by putting together the smartest members of their communities via arranged marriages - for breeding purposes - intelligence is mostly hereditary - then these bright Jewish kids are given very good educations - so that's why we see so many succeed and do so very well globally from that ethnicity - and its not beyond the imagination that they could well have a much more advanced eugenics programme functioning today - since - Intelligence+Education+Finance = Power - (usually)

Below are the words of Jordan Peterson:

On the so-called “Jewish Question”

The players of identity politics on the far right continue ever-so-pathologically to beat the anti-Semitic drum, pointing to the over-representation of Jews in positions of authority, competence and influence (including revolutionary movements). I’m called upon–sometimes publicly, sometimes on social media platforms–to comment on such matters, and criticized when I hesitate to do so (although God only knows why I would hesitate :)

So let’s take apart the far-right claims:

First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game (a YouTube video I made explicating the rules can be found here). Once you determine to play, however, you benefit in a number of ways. You can claim responsibility for the accomplishments of your group you feel racially/ethnically akin to without actually having to accomplish anything yourself. That’s convenient. You can identify with the hypothetical victimization of that group and feel sorry for yourself and pleased at your compassion simultaneously. Another unearned victory. You simplify your world radically, as well. All the problems you face now have a cause, and a single one, so you can dispense with the unpleasant difficulty of thinking things through in detail. Bonus. Furthermore, and most reprehensibly: you now have someone to hate (and, what’s worse, with a good conscience) so your unrecognized resentment and cowardly and incompetent failure to deal with the world forthrightly can find a target, and you can feel morally superior in your consequent persecution (see Germany, Nazi for further evidence and information).

Second, in what manner (if any) are such claims true? Well, Jews are genuinely over-represented in positions of authority, competence and influence. New York Jews, in particular, snap up a disproportionate number of Nobel prizes (see this Times of Israel article), and Jews are disproportionately eligible for admission at elite universities, where they, along with Asians, tend to be discriminated against (see this Newsweek article). It’s possible that we should be happy about this, rather than annoyed: is the fact that smart people are working hard for our mutual advancement really something to feel upset? What, exactly, is the preferable alternative? In any case, the radical/identity-politics right wingers regard such accomplishment as evidence of a conspiracy. It hardly needs to be said that although conspiracies do occasionally occur, conspiracy theories are the lowest form of intellectual enterprise. Is there another, more credible explanation? Yes. Three well-documented factors in fact appear to be at play:

a) The significantly higher than average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews (see this article in the Economist for a credible layman’s analysis; for a scientific take (one of many) see Gregory Cochran’s work: abstract and full paper). Consider that IQ is the most powerful single determinant of long-term socioeconomic success and influence (my lab has published on this issue). Consider also that the effect of a mean or average difference in IQ is dramatically increased at the tails of the distribution, so that a 10-15 point difference produces increasingly large inequalities in group representation in proportion to the degree that a given job requires higher general cognitive ability. This means that proportional Jewish over-representation increases as the demand for IQ increases. Simply put: if a very complex job or role requires an IQ of 145, three standard deviations above the mean and characteristic of less than one percent of the general population, then a group with a higher average IQ will be exceptionally over-represented in such enterprises.

b) The relationship between IQ and Big Five trait Openness to Experience. Openness to Experience is one of the five cardinal personality traits (Wikipedia will fill you in rapidly if you need more info). Openness to Experience has often been considered the reflection of general cognitive ability or intelligence in personality. It’s what you are referring to when you describe someone as thoughtful, smart, artistic or philosophical. People with high IQs tend overwhelmingly to be higher in trait Openness to Experience (particularly in the Openness to Experience aspect of Intellect (Dr. Colin DeYoung’s lab spearheaded a paper on this issue).

c) The relationship between Openness to Experience and political liberalism: Political affiliation is importantly associated with personality. Conservatives/right-wingers tend to be high in Conscientiousness (particularly in the Conscientiousness aspect of Orderliness) and low in Openness to Experience while liberals/left-wingers tend to have the reverse pattern (low Conscientiousness (particularly aspect Orderliness) and high Openness to Experience. The story is somewhat more complicated than that (which we also reviewed), but that covers the basics.

So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ. The effect of this group difference (approximately the difference between the typical high school student and the typical state college student) is magnified for occupations/interests that require high general cognitive ability. Equal over-representation may also occur in political movements associated with the left, because high IQ is associated with Openness to Experience, which is in turn associated with liberal/left-leaning political proclivities.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Ashkenazi Jews are over-represented in any occupations/interests for reasons other than intelligence and the associated effects of intelligence on personality and political belief. Thus, no conspiratorial claims based on ethnic identity need to be given credence.

Readers interested in such issues may also be interested in a broader recent critique of the idea of Jewish conspiracy: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy: A Critical Analysis of Kevin MacDonald’s Theory

Update April 24 2018: A recent critic attempted to take my argument apart arithmetically:

He stated: Different ethnic groups act in a nepotistic manner at differing levels. Some do so more than others.

Your argument is essentially that identity politics does matter not. But it does to Jews, who’s religion and ethnic identity are especially important to them. They even base their whole identity around their victimization in the past by gentiles (Romen Empire, Christians, the Holocaust). Yet, you’re trying to tell us those who play into identity politics are losers? That’s the first problem I’m seeing because even Jews don’t believe that.

Second, if Jews are high IQ, and that means they are more likely to be in positions of power, that would explain their prevalence. Yet, there are VASTLY more white gentiles that have equal or higher IQs than your average Jews. We can do simple math to prove this. If there are 6 million Jews in the United States with an average IQ of 115 (so 3 million are 115+) and there are 200+ million white gentiles with an average IQ of 105 IQ (so roughly 30% are 115+ IQ). So 200 million x .30 gives us 60,000,000 whites with an IQ of 115+. So, we would think, if all things being equal, then that whites would proportionally represented in positions of power commensurate with their IQ and numbers. Jews should, according to the idea that IQ leads to representation in positions of power, should be 5% or so of millionaires (3 million Jews / 60 million gentiles at 115+). But this is not the case. Jews make up a disproportionate number of millionaires and billionaires (40% according to Forbes) according to the IQ theory Jordan B. Peterson is utilizing.

What explains this? Ethnic nepotism, i.e. identity politics. Jews priviliege others Jews with access to power, money, and positions to perpetuate Jewish influence in America.

Yet, Jordan Peterson is telling us there is no idea of Jewish power in America. That’s simply not true when we all know the world runs on money, and no one knows this better than the Jews. That’s why our foreign policy has been about securing Israel’s security. That’s why our politicians get money from AIPAC. Why we send billions to Isarel every year. Why our relationship with the Muslim world has declined because of this one-sided affair.

Here’s my response:

Your cut-off for high IQ is far too low. Try 145 (the figure I cite for serious intellectual advantage) and see how that works. That’s three standard deviations above the general population of mean of 100, not the 115 (one standard deviation) you used. One standard deviation above the average is helpful — it puts you in college — but it’s nothing compared to three standard deviations (in part because of the operation of the Pareto principle).

Three standard deviations advantage for the general population puts an individual at 99.9%. That’s .001 of the population, so .001 X 200,000,000 (using your figures) = 200,000 “white gentiles” with an IQ of 145 or more.

Two standard deviations advantage for the Jewish population (with an estimated mean IQ of 115) means an IQ above 97.7% of the Jewish population. That’s .023 of the population, so .023 X 6.000,000 = 138,000

138,000/(200,000+138,000) = 138,000/338,000 = 40.8% of the 145+ IQ population is Jewish. And you said “40% of millionaires and billionaires are Jewish.”

Isn’t it something how those figures dovetail?

https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Montuno

...como el Son...
Some say the Matrix is not a action movie, but an documentary. Just saying.

But what is being said in this thread is far more serious than that. The "cospiracy" part is just a superficial dressing-up in which to wrap (so that it is not "so obvious", heh) the background of incitement to fear and hatred.

Veggia farmer

Im sorry, but how in the friggin way can it be far more serious than that? IF you actuallly took my words and heard after, or wait, LISTENED:)

I got not hate, expect for the fascism in ALL of it forms. Fears? Yeah, sure, Im afraid that "it" would someday would come to hyperinflation, losing farm, jail time other than that and someother things I would guess Im OK:). Is it that you think of? Isnt the only thing to fear is fear itself? Cause if you mean to other cultures and colored skins? Naaah, I like diversity... I still remember the first time I tasted chili, LOVED IT. Thanks world(!) for diversity so I got more than dear and elk meat and so forth. Fear for what again? I cant talk for other people, but no hate and fear against other cultures here, rather much love:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE6EH5BMfaA

Absolem

- If you do have a degree in psychology - then perhaps you have heard of Jordan Peterson Absolem? - he makes a good argument - that sorta supports my hypothesis - by stating how relatively intelligent Ashkenazi Jews are - compared to other ethnicities - so that gets me thinking that perhaps the Jewish people have selectively inbred for intelligence for hundreds of years (even thousands) - by putting together the smartest members of their communities via arranged marriages - for breeding purposes - intelligence is mostly hereditary - then these bright Jewish kids are given very good educations - so that's why we see so many succeed and do so very well globally from that ethnicity - and its not beyond the imagination that they could well have a much more advanced eugenics programme functioning today - since - Intelligence+Education+Finance = Power - (usually)

My psychology degree comes from Grand Valley State University in Michigan.

I went to a private catholic school. The school would advertise it's students had higher then average test scores and higher IQ scores on average. It was true. But misleading. The public schools in the states we were compared to have to take every kid. The catholic school I went didn't deal with all the rift raft public schools got. The catholic school got students whose parents paid a lot of money to go there, not many divorced parents, stable house holds, and the ability to kick students out for very little reason.

The Jewish community is much the same. Their kids go to private schools, the divorce rate is low, the families get together once a week for mass. Overall it's a tight community. Saying somehow these kids are more intelligent is nonsense. There is zero scientific data to back any of this up. When you take the top 5% of kids in schools and compare them there is little difference in intelligence.

Jordan Peterson was a nobody in the psychology community until he started catering to the alt right. His big claim to fame is mocking "identity" politics. The funny part of it is his entire schtick is based on identity politics as he blames the Jewish people for being behind the scenes of world control.

Look who his biggest followers are. Alt Right and white supremist. Besides looking at the man it's always good to see the people who support him. He doesn't receive accolades from his peers. It comes from people who watch his Youtube videos as he "owns" the libs. He caters to the disenfranchised white male who feels like they are losing their heritage and feel forgotten.

His fan base is very rabid. Much like the Jan 6th rioters.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/26/17144166/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life

"When Cathy Newman, a journalist for the UK’s Channel 4, challenged Peterson’s arguments in a televised interview, she received so many death threats that she had to get help from the police. “There were literally thousands of abusive tweets — it was a semi-organized campaign,” she recalled in an interview. “ It ranged from the usual ‘****, bitch, dumb blonde’ to ‘I’m going to find out where you live and execute you.’”"

Peterson isn't a very stable person.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...zo-valium-xanex-russia-mikhaila-a9324871.html

"Jordan Peterson has been forced to pursue “emergency” drug detox treatment in Russia after getting hooked on highly addictive psychoactive anti-anxiety drugs, his daughter has said.

The Canadian psychologist, who has attracted a substantial far-right following, has withdrawn from the public eye due to his spiralling addiction to benzodiazepines.

Withdrawal symptoms of benzodiazepines, which include Valium, Xanex and others, include acute anxiety, panic attacks, vomiting, insomnia, muscle twitches, headaches, paranoia, memory loss and in the most extreme instances seizures which can cause death."

Veggia farmer

You hear Gypsy? You brought in the wrong medium again, he is not stable, alt right and white supremist.

AND we should really listen to this guy cause he comes from a good stable home, not like us, so he is maybe more appropriate to lead the discussion here.

I will sit and lurk in the corner as the bastard child Im who could not afford going to that school.

Anyways, I Turned on, tuned in and dropped out is what I did, and went to antoher kind of school. It doesnt have a brochure, I tell you that :tiphat:

I dont need a road map for the soul.

The National Bank selling road maps for the soul
To the old folks home and the college- Tombstone Blues, Dylan

Think for yourself question authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok6iJVz_jeM&list=PL763354E4283B3056&index=1

On Your feet or on Your knees- Motörhead, Album: Bastards

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My psychology degree comes from Grand Valley State University in Michigan.

I went to a private catholic school. The school would advertise it's students had higher then average test scores and higher IQ scores on average. It was true. But misleading. The public schools in the states we were compared to have to take every kid. The catholic school I went didn't deal with all the rift raft public schools got. The catholic school got students whose parents paid a lot of money to go there, not many divorced parents, stable house holds, and the ability to kick students out for very little reason.

The Jewish community is much the same. Their kids go to private schools, the divorce rate is low, the families get together once a week for mass. Overall it's a tight community. Saying somehow these kids are more intelligent is nonsense. There is zero scientific data to back any of this up. When you take the top 5% of kids in schools and compare them there is little difference in intelligence.

Jordan Peterson was a nobody in the psychology community until he started catering to the alt right. His big claim to fame is mocking "identity" politics. The funny part of it is his entire schtick is based on identity politics as he blames the Jewish people for being behind the scenes of world control.

Look who his biggest followers are. Alt Right and white supremist. Besides looking at the man it's always good to see the people who support him. He doesn't receive accolades from his peers. It comes from people who watch his Youtube videos as he "owns" the libs. He caters to the disenfranchised white male who feels like they are losing their heritage and feel forgotten.

His fan base is very rabid. Much like the Jan 6th rioters.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/26/17144166/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life

"When Cathy Newman, a journalist for the UK’s Channel 4, challenged Peterson’s arguments in a televised interview, she received so many death threats that she had to get help from the police. “There were literally thousands of abusive tweets — it was a semi-organized campaign,” she recalled in an interview. “ It ranged from the usual ‘****, bitch, dumb blonde’ to ‘I’m going to find out where you live and execute you.’”"

Peterson isn't a very stable person.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...zo-valium-xanex-russia-mikhaila-a9324871.html

"Jordan Peterson has been forced to pursue “emergency” drug detox treatment in Russia after getting hooked on highly addictive psychoactive anti-anxiety drugs, his daughter has said.

The Canadian psychologist, who has attracted a substantial far-right following, has withdrawn from the public eye due to his spiralling addiction to benzodiazepines.

Withdrawal symptoms of benzodiazepines, which include Valium, Xanex and others, include acute anxiety, panic attacks, vomiting, insomnia, muscle twitches, headaches, paranoia, memory loss and in the most extreme instances seizures which can cause death."

- I wasn't so interested in what Peterson's life is about - or who might or might not support him - more about what he was saying in the piece above - stating that Ashkenazi Jews come out tops (on average) over all other ethnicities in IQ tests - so have a higher average I.Q. (115) - than any other ethnicity - and this leads to their dominance amongst the intelligencia - and within the most highly valued businesses - e.g. banking and media -

- could this be due to selective inbreeding - for intelligence amongst their own community? - or even an on-going eugenics program?

- Where would Peterson have got that info about IQ throughout all ethnicities - to be able to state his claims were true - is it all part of how psychologists are trained?

You hear Gypsy? You brought in the wrong medium again, he is not stable, alt right and white supremist.

AND we should really listen to this guy cause he comes from a good stable home, not like us, so he is maybe more appropriate to lead the discussion here.

I will sit and lurk in the corner as the bastard child Im who could not afford going to that school.

Anyways, I Turned on, tuned in and dropped out is what I did, and went to antoher kind of school. It doesnt have a brochure, I tell you that :tiphat:

I dont need a road map for the soul.

The National Bank selling road maps for the soul
To the old folks home and the college- Tombstone Blues, Dylan

Think for yourself question authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok6iJVz_jeM&list=PL763354E4283B3056&index=1

On Your feet or on Your knees- Motörhead, Album: Bastards

- Ya - I do get tired of all of these tags/labels on this whole right/left thang - while just trying to get to the meat of the matter - as to how and why such power can be obtained and held for so long by a relatively miniscule ethnic minority - its got to have something to do with properly utilized hereditary intelligence and learning -

* since you mentioned the Peterson - Cathy Newman interview Absolem - I thought it apt to put a link to it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- I wasn't so interested in what Peterson's life is about - or who might or might not support him - more about what he was saying in the piece above - stating that Ashkenazi Jews come out tops (on average) over all other ethnicities in IQ tests - so have a higher average I.Q. (115) - than any other ethnicity - and this leads to their dominance amongst the intelligencia - and within the most highly valued businesses - e.g. banking and media -

- could this be due to selective inbreeding - for intelligence amongst their own community? - or even an on-going eugenics program?
... don't we do the same or have the same approach to what we do here (breeding cannabis) for certain "specific" traits?

Sunshineinabag

Idk if you guys are aware of this but uhhhh psychiatry in america isn't the strongest. In fact half trying to treat a family member seem like liberal whackjobs..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
... don't we do the same or have the same approach to what we do here (breeding cannabis) for certain "specific" traits?

- yeah mate - breeding is breeding - same across all life forms - that procreate - How did we get real smart Border Collies and very strong Rottweilers amongst dogs? = BREEDING -

- Intelligence is known to be mostly hereditary - so can be said to be a genetic trait - good environmental conditions help also - for intelligence to be utilized thru education - and into a profession -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Until inbred for generations, that is.

i doubt it was/is inbreeding, more akin to 'selective breeding'.:dunno:
they don't all need to be related.

Until inbred for generations, that is.

- Before your encounter any inbreeding depression - (in humans this inbreeding depression can manifest itself as multiple congenital abnormalities) - its best to out-cross to a suitable host that has the particular traits you are looking for - so say within a tight inbred ethnic community - they might find better results going for a 2nd or 3rd cousin - instead of the usual first cousin marriage - but for real hybrid vigour - best to breed from a completely different genepool far-far away - that has the traits you are looking for -

- So overall - it is better to 'selectively breed' - rather than to 'selectively in-breed' - over so many generations - out-crossing to a well chosen host usually introduces much hybrid vigour -

- Genetic disorders -

- The phenomenon of inbreeding increases the level of homozygotes for autosomal genetic disorders - and generally leads to a decreased biological fitness of a population known as inbreeding depression - a major objective in clinical studies -

- While the risks of inbreeding are well-known, informing minority group families with a tradition of endogamy and changing their behaviour is a very challenging task for genetic counselling in the health care system - The offspring of consanguineous relationships are at greater risk of certain genetic disorders -

- Autosomal recessive disorders occur in individuals who are homozygous for a particular recessive gene mutation - This means that they carry two copies (alleles) of the same gene - Except in certain rare circumstances (new mutations or uniparental disomy) both parents of an individual with such a disorder will be carriers of the gene - Such carriers are not affected and will not display any signs that they are carriers - and so may be unaware that they carry the mutated gene -

- As relatives share a proportion of their genes, it is much more likely that related parents will be carriers of an autosomal recessive gene - and therefore their children are at a higher risk of an autosomal recessive disorder - The extent to which the risk increases depends on the degree of genetic relationship between the parents - so the risk is greater in mating relationships where the parents are close relatives, but for relationships between more distant relatives, such as second cousins, the risk is lower (although still greater than the general population) -

- Consanguinity in a population increases its susceptibility to infectious pathogens such as tuberculosis and hepatitis -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consanguinity

picture.php

Endogamy is the practice of marrying within a specific social group, caste, or ethnic group, rejecting those from others as unsuitable for marriage or other close personal relationships.

Endogamy is common in many cultures and ethnic groups. Several religious and ethnic religious groups are traditionally more endogamous, although sometimes with the added dimension of requiring marital religious conversion. This permits an exogamous marriage, as the convert, by accepting the partner's religion, becomes accepted within the endogamous rules. Endogamy, as distinct from consanguinity, may result in transmission of genetic disorders, the so-called founder effect, within the relatively closed community.

Absolem

... I would add, just not psychiatry but psychology as well.

When you look at the research side of psychology and it's ability to predict and understand human behavior it's very accurate. Looking at the FBI psychological profiles of highly sought after people the profiles themselves are super accurate as well. Psychological profiles for BTK, Ted Bundy, or the Unabomber were spot on.

Most people knock psychology or psychiatry on the treatment side. I don't blame them here. Mental health treatment isn't an exact science. It's much like a fitness expert training a person. Even if the individual is given the best gym and trainers it doesn't guarantee success. The trainers can't eat, exercise, or maintain the discipline needed for a heathier life style. The same is true in psychiatry/psychology. It's why is seems like a crap shoot at times. You can't will or force a person to mental health. Much of the healing is on them. The psychologist is only their to try and lead them to the right path. I'm not a fan of using drug therapy. I think schools should be retooled for more hands on learning in regards to kids with hyperactivity. As opposed to looping them up on Ritalin. Now I do believe in drug therapy when it comes to Bipolar disorders or schizophrenia.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Makes sense Absolem - so what do you think about giving a 14 year old boy Haloperidol? - as was in my case - turned me into a complete ZOMBIE! - but after some months - I found that cannabis/hash worked far-far better - so ditched that pharma-crap - and have been a relatively happy stoner ever since - it calmed me down - it helped me laugh again - and made me much-much less aggressive - All Hail Cannabis!

picture.php

When you look at the research side of psychology and it's ability to predict and understand human behavior it's very accurate. Looking at the FBI psychological profiles of highly sought after people the profiles themselves are super accurate as well. Psychological profiles for BTK, Ted Bundy, or the Unabomber were spot on.

Most people knock psychology or psychiatry on the treatment side. I don't blame them here. Mental health treatment isn't an exact science. It's much like a fitness expert training a person. Even if the individual is given the best gym and trainers it doesn't guarantee success. The trainers can't eat, exercise, or maintain the discipline needed for a heathier life style. The same is true in psychiatry/psychology. It's why is seems like a crap shoot at times. You can't will a force a person to mental health. Much of the healing is on them. The psychologist is only their to try and lead them to the right path. I'm not a fan of using drug therapy. I think schools should be retooled for more hands on learning in regards to kids with hyperactivity. As opposed to looping them up on Ritalin. Now I do believe in drug therapy when it comes to Bipolar disorders or schizophrenia.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
According to census data - if current government policies continue - only 3% of under 16s will be classed as White British by 2095 - A staggering statistic when one considers they made up 99% of the population in 1950 -

- I wish people could understand what is going on - with help of the media - corporations - academic institutions - our government is replacing it’s own people -

- This is genocide -

Raphael Lemkin in his masterpiece “Axis Rule in Occupied Europe” (1943) invented the term - “GENOCIDE" - by combining “genos” (race, people) and “cide” (to kill).

Lemkin defined genocide as follows:

“Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.”

When Lemkin proposed a treaty against genocide to the United Nations in 1945, he defined it as follows:

“The crime of genocide should be recognized therein as a conspiracy to exterminate national, religious or racial groups. The overt acts of such a conspiracy may consist of attacks against life, liberty or property of members of such groups merely because of their affiliation with such groups. The formulation of the crime may be as follows:

“Whoever, while participating in a conspiracy to destroy a national, racial or religious group, undertakes an attack against life, liberty or property of members of such groups is guilty of the crime of genocide.”

?Raphael Lemkin would have included protection for political, economic, social, and cultural groups in the Genocide Convention. But nations that in the past or present had committed crimes against humanity in their territories or their colonial empires, including the Soviet Union, the USA, the United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Iran, Egypt, Belgium, and Uruguay voted to exclude those groups from the Genocide Convention.

https://www.genocidewatch.com/what-is-genocide

picture.php