What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Gypsy, you have used a Welsh Nationalist site for much of your argument, and an American Christian site, and yet you call Wiki biased? Sorry but I don't get it? I can find Jewish sources but do not post them as i think they would be biased. That is why I use Wiki or academic papers.

Earlier I am pretty sure that you said that the $200 million funded the Russian Revolution, yet that article says that amount was a loan to the Japanese some 15 years earlier. The article does not say Schiff funded the Russian Revolution, but he was certainly anti Tzar. It also said that as soon as the Bolsheviks gained power he did not support them. Indeed it says he funded anti Bolshevik groups.

You keep repeating that the Jews were behind the Revolution but there is no concrete evidence of that at all. In fact they made up as little as 5%, and some years later had no power within the movement.

This thread seems to have degenerated, if that is possible, into cut and paste at fifety paces. You asked earlier for people to refute the Kalergi Plan if they could. Imo that's been done but nothing will change your mind as you have this belief that somehow the Jews are pulling strings, apparently for a century. It's not something I accept. It is just too convenient to discount the entire internet, apart from a few sites that you think are legit. If you think that all the info on the net is somehow controlled, then it is never possible to refute your argument. I have spent more than enough time down the Kalergi rabbit hole. Intersting to look back at history, but no conspiracy. :gday:

About this:
Okay... It's true that comparing your arguments and historical sources with Gypsy's is like comparing John Elliot, Hugh Thomas, Henry Kamen and Paul Preston put together, with Benny Hill.... But you have to admit that Benny Hill wasn't even funny....whereas with the profound meme-pamphlets Gypsy backs himself up with....:

picture.php

:laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- That book - (Gulag Archipelago) - might give you an insight as to what happens - when a very authoritarian regime takes hold over a nation - and anyone who says a word against it - or was born into a certain class - caste or religion - or happened to be at a certain educational/intellectual level - is persecuted because of it - and so millions of innocent people are just en-slaved then worked and starved to death - or jailed then starved to death - or just shot/murdered on the spot - communities and whole societies are forcibly removed - liquidated even - and their memory purged from history -

- I too do not think that any of the 'off the shelf' political or religious ideologies written in the past can save this world - we are in agreement on that at least - since we can easily see how they went so wrong throughout history - how possibly can they work in the future? - will history just repeat itself - with many more macabre massacre's of innocent humans to come due to radicle politics and fundamentalism and supremacy within religions? - particularly amongst the 3 main Abrahamic religions - Christianity - Judaism - and Islam -

- Communism and Fascism have both been tried and tested - and both have failed miserably to become what the idealistic dreamers who put these ideas together and into the books we can read today had hoped for - and had originally envisioned - at a cost of many Holodomor's and Holocausts to humanity - the human misery is so broad and deep - it is hard to quantify and realize thru all the terror and sadness - unless you were actually there to witness it - and Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was - that's why I recommend that you read his book 'Gulag Archipelago' -

- Wars and revolutions do not just happen - they are financed and planned ahead of time - sometimes many years before they actually occur - and those that invest and so pay for them - for whatever reasons - whether it be pure greed - or a belief in a 'just cause for a particular group of people' - or both - are just as responsible - just as guilty - for the carnage - the chaos and loss of life and liberty that ensues because of them - as the Chairmen and Dictators - the Presidents and Kings that perpetrate and perpetuate these atrocities towards humankind -

We can at least agree on the horse to water, although I reckon it's you that needs a drink.

I am not sure if that book would give any insight into the Kalergi plan, or anything discussed here. I am a bit of a lefty, but am certainly not a Communist, nor would I make excuses for the appalling events post revolution. I am certainly against Fascism, but that doesn't equate to pro Communism. In fact I don't think either system can solve the worlds problems, as they are both based on increased consumption (but that's another story).

Anyway I will try and leave it here. :tiphat:

About this:
Okay... It's true that comparing your arguments and historical sources with Gypsy's is like comparing John Elliot, Hugh Thomas, Henry Kamen and Paul Preston put together, with Benny Hill.... But you have to admit that Benny Hill wasn't even funny....whereas with the profound meme-pamphlets Gypsy backs himself up with....:

View Image

:laughing:

- Ahh Montuno - you reference some great authors - who wrote about Spain particularly in the past - which like most nations has had an interesting yet very bloody history to get to where it is today - mostly at peace - which is good - because being at peace is the preferred state to be to me - but at what cost? - that is hard to fathom -

- and now we come to the Jesuit bit - as we have already touched on Freemasonry - do we really need to go down the whole Jesuit worm-hole to come out the other side with a greater understanding of a very secret society - when we are not even a part of it - so would never actually be privy to their aims and agenda's? - Is it not enough to say that yes - very secret societies exist and have existed within most all religions throughout known history - that they have a power than we can only estimate at - since they are VERY SECRET?

- or do I have to start laying down what we do know or can find out there about secret societies on these here intrawebs - at the tip of my fingers? - first of all - lets check what www.history.com has to say about them -

''Secret societies have flourished throughout history and count Founding Fathers and royals among their ranks. Members (most often men) have been tapped to join The Knights Templar, the Freemasons, the Bavarian Illuminati, Skull and Bones -(Jesuits) - and Bilderberg. The allure of secret societies is part mystery, part legend.

Conspiracy theories have surrounded them for centuries, with rumours of groups like the Illuminati being linked to everything from the French Revolution to the assassination of JFK. But it’s important to separate fact from fiction. Here are the real stories behind history’s most exclusive secret societies'' -

https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar -

* Society of Jesus - (Jesuits) -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

- and now some books that I recommend that you read -

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77524&pictureid=2117299

picture.php

The author of many books about The Jesuits - François Edmond Pâris, - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Paris

picture.php

picture.php

* Is it the bag and baggage of all these rival religions and superstitions old worn-out theories and dogma of Sage's and Author's - who never did live in our times - who could not have realized our current problems - that is really holding humanity back from global unity and understanding - with all of their secret agendas - that involve the death and destruction of us and our planet via invasions - conflict - and secret plans - cast in stone - or written in books - to be achieved - so long ago?

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Fukn Right Wing Drongoes! Drongoes: an Aussie word for Dumbass or Git.

A Congressman/person/woman in the U.S. alleges Jewish Lasers set fire to the California Forests. Isn't she wonderful? And SO newsworthy!

Guess which Party she represents ...

BAD Jews! Naughty bad wicked Jews. Round up the Jews!

And what about the Jesuits!
Those perfidious dogs that as soon clamour for the Spanish invasion of Brazil to protect the Guaranies from the Portuguese, as they ally with Kalergi and Freemasonry to exterminate the white and Christian essence of Europe, as with Hitler to exterminate the Jews and Marxists... As they go on to ally with and control the Mossad, CIA, FBI, MI5 and 6... (Not the DEA?) It must be because of the cognitive dissonance caused by the weed they brought from Paraguay...

Well, let's count them up:
The Kalergi, the Masons, the leftists & marxist&bolchevikes, the Muslims, the blacks, the Jews, the Jesuits (not Opus Dei?) and the Catholics under their Black Pope, the intelligence services of Israel, the USA and the UK... What a great party all together... As the song says, in the house "there's no bed for so many people"...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz85AhWSwz8

Montuno

...como el Son...
Thank goodness that Trump, as president of the superpower of the West, will not allow... What? How?!? That it is no longer?!??....
This is the worst news I've been given today...and this morning I found out that a group of Jews had conspired to kill Christ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjQeRIgUIIU

Montuno

...como el Son...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Pray tell me about these Jesuits - that you hold so close to your heart and mind - that you would plague this thread with that pic to garner attention to them? - after it was included in the original article from the sovereign Wales site? - and you assume that I included it for other nefarious reasons - that we are sworn to secrecy about - not to talk about <flashes secret hand-sign displaying just one erect middle finger - then twizzles it>-

You seem to have some secret knowledge to impart about them - so bring forth this so SECRET information - for us all to share - and so we all can enjoy being enlightened before the light of the knowledge of Montuno - Please do release the secrets of the holy of holies - the inner sanctum of reasonable and logical understanding of all things SECRET and planned for the coming rapture of the brethren -

- Be not afraid to entertain the thought of deception by proxy to further your obvious aims of enlightening us all - about the dark and dangerous world of all of these 'SECRET societies' - and alleged conspiracies -

''The Coudenhove - Kalergi Plan - the Brick-Masons - the leftists & Marxist&Bolcheviks, the Muslims- The Bogans INC (of Australia) - the blacks - the whites - the pinkish - the Jews - The Dykes on Bikes Club of all the America's - Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men - the Jesuits (not Opus Dei?) - The Skull and Bones Club - The Wheel Tappers and Shunters Social Club - The British Legion - The Girl Guides - and the Catholics under their Black Pope - and the Pink Pope (with glitter and sprinkles) - the intelligence services of Israel and the USA - Zimbabwe - Upper Volta - and the UK - The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - and not to forget - Adam and Eve Schiff -

What a great party all together... As the song says, in the house "there's no bed for so many people".

* well I would say 'If the bed is not big enough - make a new bed - or sleep on the floor!'

<Starts polishing up his armour - for the 39th Crusade - while singing 'Pack Up Your Troubles - In Your Old Kit Bag'>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXcs1Vv3YlE

picture.php

And what about the Jesuits!
Those perfidious dogs that as soon clamour for the Spanish invasion of Brazil to protect the Guaranies from the Portuguese, as they ally with Kalergi and Freemasonry to exterminate the white and Christian essence of Europe, as with Hitler to exterminate the Jews and Marxists... As they go on to ally with and control the Mossad, CIA, FBI, MI5 and 6... (Not the DEA?) It must be because of the cognitive dissonance caused by the weed they brought from Paraguay...

Well, let's count them up:
The Kalergi, the Masons, the leftists & marxist&bolchevikes, the Muslims, the blacks, the Jews, the Jesuits (not Opus Dei?) and the Catholics under their Black Pope, the intelligence services of Israel, the USA and the UK... What a great party all together... As the song says, in the house "there's no bed for so many people"...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz85AhWSwz8

Thank goodness that Trump, as president of the superpower of the West, will not allow... What? How?!? That it is no longer?!??....
This is the worst news I've been given today...and this morning I found out that a group of Jews had conspired to kill Christ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjQeRIgUIIU

But fear not, my fellow Westerners.
The Gypsy already knows how here we are always ready to take up again the Crusade and the Last Battle for Europe, and that is why we have unearthed none other than the Last Sentinel of the West and Leader of Hispanity by the Grace of God.
...Now it only remains to see how we resurrect him... With bleach, perhaps, Mr. Trump?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92HQ59sTS4w

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
-
- Ahh Montuno - you reference some great authors - who wrote about Spain particularly in the past - which like most nations has had an interesting yet very bloody history to get to where it is today - mostly at peace - which is good - because being at peace is the preferred state to be to me - but at what cost? - that is hard to fathom -

I know I said not to do it anymore; but it's impossible to date.

Comon, Gypsy, "surprise me" and give your opinion without hypocrisy. WhaT is the cost?

Because either "you're a pacifist, but...". But wat?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Obviously you have the superior knowledge and experience to 'Surprise Us' - before you can get any surprising going on - in your own mind old bean -

- Pacifist? - Pah! <he says while trying to run away from the battle in full body armour> 'I just need to take a piss - for gawd's sake Staff Sargant!!' -

I know I said not to do it anymore; but it's impossible to date.

Comon, Gypsy, "surprise me" and give your opinion without hypocrisy. WhaT is the cost?

Because either "you're a pacifist, but...". But wat?

picture.php

* Russian-Japanese war poster -

Montuno

...como el Son...
- Pray tell me about these Jesuits - that you hold so close to your heart and mind - that you would plague this thread with that pic to garner attention to them? - after it was included in the original article from the sovereign Wales site? - and you assume that I included it for other nefarious reasons - that we are sworn to secrecy about - not to talk about <flashes secret hand-sign displaying just one erect middle finger - then twizzles it>-

You seem to have some secret knowledge to impart about them - so bring forth this so SECRET information - for us all to share - and so we all can enjoy being enlightened before the light of the knowledge of Montuno - Please do release the secrets of the holy of holies - the inner sanctum of reasonable and logical understanding of all things SECRET and planned for the coming rapture of the brethren -

- Be not afraid to entertain the thought of deception by proxy to further your obvious aims of enlightening us all - about the dark and dangerous world of all of these 'SECRET societies' - and alleged conspiracies -

''The Coudenhove - Kalergi Plan - the Brick-Masons - the leftists & Marxist&Bolcheviks, the Muslims- The Bogans INC (of Australia) - the blacks - the whites - the pinkish - the Jews - The Dykes on Bikes Club of all the America's - Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men - the Jesuits (not Opus Dei?) - The Skull and Bones Club - The Wheel Tappers and Shunters Social Club - The British Legion - The Girl Guides - and the Catholics under their Black Pope - and the Pink Pope (with glitter and sprinkles) - the intelligence services of Israel and the USA - Zimbabwe - Upper Volta - and the UK - The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - and not to forget - Adam and Eve Schiff -

What a great party all together... As the song says, in the house "there's no bed for so many people".

* well I would say 'If the bed is not big enough - make a new bed - or sleep on the floor!'

<Starts polishing up his armour - for the 39th Crusade - while singing 'Pack Up Your Troubles - In Your Old Kit Bag'>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXcs1Vv3YlE

View Image

Well, put on your sunglasses, I'll give you the illumination:

The blame for EVERYTHING that happens in the world, the blame for EVERYTHING... lies with Yoko Ono.

(...And the spirit of Lennon that sweats from her pores):

Yoko Ono is to blame for it all
& the spirit of Lennon oozes out of her pores!!...

Who are all the bells tolling for now?
Why was Uri Geller bending spoons?
Why do I wake up with eyelashes?
Who's burning the bush & who's putting it out?...

...& here we are all smoking & waiting,
watching the works with the pensioners.
Because they won't let us live on kleenex anymore
or from accommodating people in the cinema.
The kilo of cardboard has plummeted.
The fad of San Pancrazio is over.
People don't want to take propaganda
& nobody eats roasted chestnuts anymore.

Another pussycat & another clown.
Pilot doggy, lucky dummy.
Situation in a hurry, run or rage.
Patience today & hunger tomorrow.

It's all Yoko Ono's fault
& the spirit of Lennon that oozes out of her pores...

...& here we are all smoking why waiting,
watching the seizures with the pensioners.
Because nobody buys American blonde cigarettes any more,
or coloured cigarette lighters at bargain prices.
& it's no longer business to clean windscreens,
nor crying to old ladies coming out of mass.
& with the tocomocho and the tocomocho stones
you don't even get clean money for calimocho.
While in the underground there are the sworn guards as always,
taking jobs away from the Indians,
,Moors, & Africans who sell cheap...

...& I think with my last neuron...:
For whom are all the bells tolling now?
Why was Uri Geller bending spoons?
Why do I wake up with eyelashes?
Who burns the bush & who puts it out? Yoko Ono is to blame for it all
& the spirit of Lennon that oozes out of her pores.

KEEP THE CALM, & CONTINUE SMILING...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAvNS_hXzOg

Montuno

...como el Son...
I would love to have those lyrics translated, do you manage that? I would really appreciate it.

Look, Gypsy: I was commenting before about another friend, Veggia Farmer, who I like to linked a lot of music, and you got annoyed by the 4 videos I exchanged with Magaluci (,becuse maybe you think I was injuring you)...
I wish I had English subtitles...because they are a comedy of what happens in this thread (I told you that my grandparents were sick of hearing this story, and even my generación too.):
^
1°: The "conspiracy" takes shape:
(Just so you understand, they joke that they are going to invite the "serious" historians who deny their conspiracy to coffee with LSD so that they can also, like them, see Kalergi dancing dancehall...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVvXYQIRfU

2°) The "message" must be spread and repeated even in the most "unsuspected" forums and by the most "unsuspected" spokesmen...
"...and he claims to be a radical anarchist...", they sing...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=shLI8BE2FTU

3°) ...and of course, the spokesman is not racist either: he even has a mixed-race family!
He is not a racist... but...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJRhQsrdCI

4°)...it is neither racist, nor fascist, nor ultra-right...but he spreads the same conspiracies and serves (consciously or unconsciously?) its purposes....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTvSLBRvlI

F.R.A.C : Conspiraoia (lirics) :

LA CONSPIRANOYA
Álbum: Relaxing cup of patá en er pesho (2014)

Letra:

NO HAY QUIEN NOS HARTE DE CONSPIRANOIA,
DE CONSPIRANOIA, DE CONSPIRANOIA...
NO SÉ NOS VA LA OLLA CON LA CONSPIRANOIA.
¿QUÉ CONSPIRANOIA? ¿QUÉ COSPIRANOIA? (x2)

Se aceptan currículums pa pilotar chemtrails,
la empresa que lo oferta: S.A IV Reich.
No se trata de una broma, esto no es un fake,
vivimos en el cuatro, cinco, uno fahrenheit.

Dios no existe pero entiendo que algo hay:
una computadora con alguien dándole al play,
ceniceros con porros acompañando un bimbai,
lo que sea tiene Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook y Line.

Me via bajar una aplicación p'al móvil
que detecta en un radar picoletos y ovnis;
le he dao mi correo a los de Nueva Acrópolis,
de agradecimiento me han regalao un boli.

He queao con Pimentel y con Sánchez Dragó,
le he echao en el café un cachito de cartón
pa comprobar que ellos ven lo que veo yo:
a Carmen Porter bailando dancehall.

NO SÉ NOS VA LA OLLA, CON LA CONSPIRANOIA.
¿QUÉ CONSPIRANOIA? ¿QUÉ COSPIRANOIA?

Yo no sé si creo en el Más Allá,
no sé si quiera si en el más allá que hay pa'cá.
En el caso de que exista no se qué va a pasar
si en el Más Allá pa entrar hace falta cotizar.

He visto por la calle a varios robocops
que tienen de to menos educación;
el sistema educativo virtual se instauró,
me he matriculao en el instituto Tavistock.

Vamos a fundar por fin la peña paranormal:
debates, coloquios y tertulia sideral;
una vez al año en su semana cultural:
güijas, psicofonías, dominó y carnaval.

Algunos reclaman y afirman dicen ser
los nietos y bisnietos de un tal Rudolf Hess.
¿De Rudolf qué? De Rudolf yo que héss;
a mí solo me suena un tal Karlos Puest.

¿QUÉ CONSPIRANOIA? ¿QUÉ COSPIRANOIA? (x2)

Illuminati con tomati en batín,
Marichalánnunaki, Rafa Pal, Miguel Rix;
el eslabón perdío, ese es Paquirrín,
el barrio de Fernando Carmona Ortiz.

Saca el paraguas para el proyecto Haarp;
también botas de agua, gorrito de papel albal,
mascarilla nuclear pa poder respirar.
Esto es la conspiracion en su disfraz pa Carnaval.

Al liqui viene Batoski-hipster con peinado trosky,
ten cuidao que hoy ha saltao el Lewandoski.
Nos protegen por si acaso karatekas de Gadafi,
estoy agregao en el WhatsApp de la Stasi.

Si un día el líder con Rodman se mosquea,
se va a hartar de perros rabiosos de Corea.
Rastafachas, monárquicos, centristas, liberales,
se fusionan con VOX y ahora forman Vox Marley.

¿QUÉ CONSPIRANOIA? ¿QUÉ COSPIRANOIA?

Yo no sé si creo en el Más Allá,
no sé si quiera si en el más allá que hay pa'cá.
En el caso de que exista no se qué va a pasar
si en el Más Allá pa entrar hace falta cotizar...

https://www.frac2007.es/la-conspiranoya-letra/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And now for something completely off topic. This is how my cat wakes me up every morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

- Yep - cats keep us as 'pets' - great - simple animation - got me chuckling -

picture.php

Heart Attack And Vine
Tom Waits - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHw3CiaOcT4

- Liar liar with your pants on fire
White spades hangin' on the telephone wire
Gamblers re-evaluate along the dotted line
You'll never recognize yourself on heartattack and vine -

- Doctor, lawyer, beggar man thief
Philly Joe remarkable looks on in disbelief
If you want a taste of madness, you'll have to wait in line
You'll probably see someone you know on heartattack and vine -

- Boney's high on china white, Shorty found a punk
Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk -
Well this stuff will probably kill you, let's do another line
What you say you meet me down on heartattack and vine -

- See that little Jersey girl in the see-through top
With the peddle pushers sucking on a soda pop
Well I bet she's still a virgin but it's only twenty-five 'til nine
You can see a million of 'em on heartattack and vine -

- Better off in Iowa against your scrambled eggs
Than crawling down Cahuenga on a broken pair of legs
You'll find your ignorance is blissful every goddamn time
Your're waitin' for the RTD on heartattack and vine -

Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

- Liar liar with your pants on fire
White spades hangin' on the telephone wire
Gamblers reevaluate along the dotted line
You'll never recognize yourself on heartattack and vine -

- Doctor, lawyer, beggar man thief
Philly Joe remarkable looks on in disbelief
If you want a taste of madness, you'll have to wait in line
You'll probably see someone you know on heartattack and vine -

- See that little Jersey girl in the see-through top
With the peddle pushers sucking on a soda pop
Well I bet she's still a virgin but it's only twenty-five 'til nine
You can see a million of 'em on heartattack and vine -

Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Montuno

...como el Son...
- Obviously you have the superior knowledge and experience to 'Surprise Us' - before you can get any surprising going on - in your own mind old bean -

- Pacifist? - Pah! <he says while trying to run away from the battle in full body armour> 'I just need to take a piss - for gawd's sake Staff Sargant!!' -

View Image

* Russian-Japanese war poster -

Je, je, je... Only for laught...to your "welsh party" friends...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY5WYmaxztM

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

- If your land had been invaded - and under occupation by the English - officially since the early 1700's - and for hundreds of years of fighting them before that time - perhaps you and your people would like to have complete self-determination and independence as a nation? - rather than be attached to a conquering power for hundreds of years more - as many Scottish people want also - and probably will have before too long - I wouldn't be surprised - my Mother was from Wales - and she had a big family - that partly came originally from Ireland due to starvation in The Potato Famine - some 175 years ago or so - She gave me the name Glyndwr - when I was born -

picture.php

- The Flag of Owain Glyndwr -

Owain Glyndwr
Prince of Wales
Lord of Glyndyfrdwy and of Cynllaith Owain
Seal of Owain Glyndwr.png
Seal of Owain Glyndwr
Prince of Wales
Reign 1404 – c. 1415
Predecessor Owain Lawgoch
Hereditary Prince of Powys Fadog
Predecessor Gruffydd Fychan II
Successor Maredudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Born c.?1359
Died c. 1415 (aged 55–56)
Spouse Margaret Hanmer
Gruffudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Maredudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Alys ferch Owain Glyndwr
Catrin ferch Owain Glyndwr
Ieuan ab Owain Glyndwr
House Mathrafal
Father Gruffydd Fychan II
Mother Elen ferch Tomas ap Llywelyn
Owain ap Gruffydd, lord of Glyndyfrdwy (c. 1359 – c. 1415), or simply Owain Glynd?r or Glyn D?r (pronounced [?o?ain ?l??n?du?r], anglicised to Owen Glendower), was a Welsh leader who instigated a fierce and long-running yet ultimately unsuccessful war of independence with the aim of ending English rule in Wales during the Late Middle Ages. He was the last native Welshman to hold the title Prince of Wales (Welsh: Tywysog Cymru).

picture.php

Owain Glyndwr was a descendant of the Princes of Powys through his father Gruffudd Fychan II, hereditary Tywysog of Powys Fadog and Lord of Glyndyfrdwy.

- Through his mother Elen ferch Tomas ap Llywellyn he was a descendant of the Princes of Deheubarth, and through her he also claimed descent from Llywellyn the Great of the Gwynedd royal house of Aberffraw. On 16 September 1400, Glyndwr instigated the Welsh Revolt against the rule of Henry IV of England. The uprising was initially very successful and rapidly gained control of large areas of Wales, but it suffered from key weaknesses – particularly a lack of artillery, which made capturing defended fortresses difficult, and of ships, which made rebel-controlled coastlands vulnerable. The uprising was eventually suppressed by the superior resources of the English.

- Glyndwr was driven from his last remaining strongholds in 1409, but he avoided capture; the last documented sighting of him was in 1412. He twice ignored offers of a pardon from his military nemesis, the new king Henry V of England, and despite the large rewards offered, Glyndwr was never betrayed to the English. His death was recorded by a former follower in the year 1415. -

- With his death, Owain acquired a mythical status along with Cadwaladr, Cynan and Arthur as a folk hero awaiting the call to return and liberate his people. In William Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part 1, the character of Owen Glendower is a wild and exotic king ruled by magic and emotion. In the late 19th century, the Cymru Fydd movement recreated him as the father of Welsh nationalism.-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Glyndŵr

Last edited:
G

My God! I 've just realised we're probably related!!!

View Image

- If your land had been invaded - and under occupation by the English - officially since the early 1700's - and for hundreds of years of fighting them before that time - perhaps you and your people would like to have complete self-determination and independence as a nation? - rather than be attached to a conquering power for hundreds of years more - as many Scottish people want also - and probably will have before too long - I wouldn't be surprised - my Mother was from Wales - and she had a big family - that partly came originally from Ireland due to starvation in The Potato Famine - some 175 years ago or so - She gave me the name Glyndwr - when I was born -

View Image
- The Flag of Owain Glyndwr -

Owain Glyndwr
Prince of Wales
Lord of Glyndyfrdwy and of Cynllaith Owain
Seal of Owain Glyndwr.png
Seal of Owain Glyndwr
Prince of Wales
Reign 1404 – c. 1415
Predecessor Owain Lawgoch
Hereditary Prince of Powys Fadog
Predecessor Gruffydd Fychan II
Successor Maredudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Born c.?1359
Died c. 1415 (aged 55–56)
Spouse Margaret Hanmer
Gruffudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Maredudd ab Owain Glyndwr
Alys ferch Owain Glyndwr
Catrin ferch Owain Glyndwr
Ieuan ab Owain Glyndwr
House Mathrafal
Father Gruffydd Fychan II
Mother Elen ferch Tomas ap Llywelyn
Owain ap Gruffydd, lord of Glyndyfrdwy (c. 1359 – c. 1415), or simply Owain Glynd?r or Glyn D?r (pronounced [?o?ain ?l??n?du?r], anglicised to Owen Glendower), was a Welsh leader who instigated a fierce and long-running yet ultimately unsuccessful war of independence with the aim of ending English rule in Wales during the Late Middle Ages. He was the last native Welshman to hold the title Prince of Wales (Welsh: Tywysog Cymru).

View Image

Owain Glyndwr was a descendant of the Princes of Powys through his father Gruffudd Fychan II, hereditary Tywysog of Powys Fadog and Lord of Glyndyfrdwy.

- Through his mother Elen ferch Tomas ap Llywellyn he was a descendant of the Princes of Deheubarth, and through her he also claimed descent from Llywellyn the Great of the Gwynedd royal house of Aberffraw. On 16 September 1400, Glyndwr instigated the Welsh Revolt against the rule of Henry IV of England. The uprising was initially very successful and rapidly gained control of large areas of Wales, but it suffered from key weaknesses – particularly a lack of artillery, which made capturing defended fortresses difficult, and of ships, which made rebel-controlled coastlands vulnerable. The uprising was eventually suppressed by the superior resources of the English.

- Glyndwr was driven from his last remaining strongholds in 1409, but he avoided capture; the last documented sighting of him was in 1412. He twice ignored offers of a pardon from his military nemesis, the new king Henry V of England, and despite the large rewards offered, Glyndwr was never betrayed to the English. His death was recorded by a former follower in the year 1415. -

- With his death, Owain acquired a mythical status along with Cadwaladr, Cynan and Arthur as a folk hero awaiting the call to return and liberate his people. In William Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part 1, the character of Owen Glendower is a wild and exotic king ruled by magic and emotion. In the late 19th century, the Cymru Fydd movement recreated him as the father of Welsh nationalism.-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Glyndŵr

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My God! I 've just realised we're probably related!!!

- Ydy fy ffrind - Cymru - lle mae'r dynion eisiau annibyniaeth - a'r defaid yn nerfus - oh y fath gliche - ond yn ddoniol i gyd yr un peth -

- efallai mai'ch un chi oedd un o'r teuluoedd a aeth i Awstralia fel deg twristiaid quid - yn ôl yn y 60au? -

picture.php

- The Gower Peninsula - Wales - not far from Swansea -

Latest posts

Latest posts