What's new

Not a good day to be an Aussie :(

OvergrowingKiwi

Picture0003.jpg

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
So I guess SOG grows could be a problem.....shitloads of clones...shitloads of plants....I'm fucked then!

Fuck this country. I'm amazed that we are so fucking backwards in regards to this issue considering it's really a health care issue and not a criminal one. Unfortunately these pig fuck politicians don't see it that way (apart from the Australian Sex Party who do consider drug use and addiction a health care issue and not a criminal one-guess who's getting my vote?) and continue to fuck over honest, hard working people for a choice they make which is hurting absolutley no-one. I'm over the whole fucking thing and the mrs and myself are looking at realistic alternatives to live where we will be able to practise this thing we both love, a thing that has helped us both get off or lower our use of hard drugs. (opiates and benzodiazepines) Life throws enough shit at you already and by the looks of things I'll bet these draconian measures will be coming into use in my state aswell as the lib-filth have just taken over here too and I just don't have it in me to spend time in the boob over 2 plants.

Last edited:
W

wilbur

well, Downtoearth, I agree with you BUT if you look further into money and greed you will find FEAR lies beneath both of them ... fear of differences ... fear of those who are different ... just FEAR really ...

hmm ... there needs to be a philosophy thread here somewhere ...

mrcreosote

Veteran
Revenue Enhancement,
Plain and simple.

Who are the least sympathetic group of people to extort money from?

"You have a slot to fill
And fill that slot you will,
Or you'll get something that
You will remember."

Tom Paxton knew what these guys are all about.

R

Rysam

I have family from QLD and IMO I honestly cant see why ANYONE would want to stay there. You need weed just to make it tolerable. :)

Big bugs, abbos, heat, humidity, bugs, killer critters, BS laws.

I feel bad for y'all for sure. prisoners in a prisoner colony.

sx646522

Good excuse to move to Tasmania!

I guess it's 'The Devil You Know?' ;)

picture.php

---------

Big business influences the influencers, and you get laws like this. Things never change.

Too many powerful drug (companies) and enforcement special interests who've bought and paid for politicians to have it be otherwise.

Fear is simply the unit of currency created by the spin doctors in order to affect public opinion, creating a further clamoring of support for this 'change'.

A person is smart...people are dumb.

Hari Seldon was not all that far off. (Asimov, anyone?)

-SX