What's new

Nosy neighbor kid being a Peeping Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is very disturbing...... And not the part about the kid looking in the window....

Calling the boy a retard? Macing him? Shooting him? Soaking him? Playing with yourself in front of him? Real nice........

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jit its especially difficult when you live on an island....
i feel for you bro
is the family locals, or transplants?
i hope you can get it figured out peacefully

M

meowman

I very seriously doubt the shooters, macers etc are serious, probably far from it. It's their sense of humour, and sometimes it's funny too.

best solution:

- talk to the parents 1 final time. give them an ultimatum.
- at the same time, black out your windows and setup a plan to get a fuckin' fence.
- if issues continue, contact authorities.

thats the legal route.

David762

It sounds like your neighbors aren't being too neighborly. And since some parents, like these, are more defensive about the illegal antics of their children, you will not find any good result from complaining to them again. But I also wouldn't, under any circumstances, involve the police either ...

It's time for you to take matters into your own hands, if only to maintain your privacy. Visit your local garden shop and buy multiple pyracantha (red berries & long thorns) in 2 gallon pots to plant outside under your windows. Pyracantha makes a great foundation cover plant, as well as a boundary plant. For good measure, I would include some plantings of poison ivy among the pyracantha as well.
:tiphat:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Put up a NO TRESPASSING - VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED, the parents will get the hint.

I guess I take back my Super Soaker comment. Not sure I agree with somebody saying that is assault. Maybe it is, I have no idea.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put up a NO TRESPASSING - VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED, the parents will get the hint.

I guess I take back my Super Soaker comment. Not sure I agree with somebody saying that is assault. Maybe it is, I have no idea.

didnt joe grande (dj in LA used to be at power 106) get into some trouble for spraying a neighbors kid (or his parent) with the hose... will research...

W

wiseone

It sounds like your neighbors aren't being too neighborly. And since some parents, like these, are more defensive about the illegal antics of their children, you will not find any good result from complaining to them again. But I also wouldn't, under any circumstances, involve the police either ...

It's time for you to take matters into your own hands, if only to maintain your privacy. Visit your local garden shop and buy multiple pyracantha (red berries & long thorns) in 2 gallon pots to plant outside under your windows. Pyracantha makes a great foundation cover plant, as well as a boundary plant. For good measure, I would include some plantings of poison ivy among the pyracantha as well.
:tiphat:

sounds like the best advice I've read yet.
Also go to someplace like Lowes or Home Depot and get those window tint films and slap those bad boys on the windows. You can see out they cant see in.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
take him to the shelter and let him get his own dog to play with
yeah what Rueben said! Maybe OP should pick out an appropiate pet.Then give it to child infront of parents.good luck sounds like mom n dad needed some grama love.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Since he seems to be doing this on a regular bases and the kids parents won't do anything about it do this.
Take pictures of him every time you catch him looking through your windows, on your porch, etc. Video camera would be better as you can record every word he says. Then you can send his parents copies of pics, recorded dvd, etc of what this kid is doing. At this point you will have visual/actual proof of what he is doing that they can't dispute. Then you can threaten whatever action you feel you need to do and be able to back it up.
If he is mentally ill in some way I am totally sorry about it, BUT that is not and will not be some excuse for what he is doing. It's still wrong and a serious invasion of your privacy and security that could lead to problems down the road for you. What if the parents make a complaint against you for harassing their little angel while "protecting" their son and the law comes a knocking?
Protect yourself first cause nobody else is going too. Unless you have visual proof of what he's doing you can't do anything. Complaints with no supporting evidence get no action.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hahaha this thread is hillarious...because i am going through something similar. theres a kid who lives across the street, hes about 4, kid is fucking braindead and doesnt know how to listen. he keeps bothering me because he wants my xbox360 and he likes my dog.

there was one point where he would come knock on my door and ring my doorbell everyday, sometimes as late as 1030pm at night. when confronted he starts to tell lies and wild stories all bullshit...

i try being nice but lately ive been pretty mean. i told him to NOT come back after dark, and that if i caught him lying to me again i wouldnt let him come over anymore...

this his dad got arrested a few days ago and i havent seen the kid around.....finally have some peace and quiet!

KIDS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING I NEVER WANT ONE....seriously if this was my kid i would have done slapped him over the head. but his parents barely discipline him or anything they are too busy drinking and smoking crack.....

G

growcase

hmm, i think best solution is: do same thing at his parents house what he does to you, and after that, ask his parents if are they feel good in this case !

ddrew

Veteran
BB gun
Doesn't make much noise, kid will think he got stung by a bee.
While he's peeping in one window, you let him have right in the ass from another.

rooted

if anything spray the parents :D

when i was a little kid we lived down the street from a retarted kid, i was only 6, he was in 6th grade, twice my size, and i was forced to play with him because our sisters were best friends.....he used to play nice til mom wasn't looking, then he would attack and choke me out and shit, one day i had enough and i fuckin unloaded on him, only punched him once, but fuckin hard...he cried like a bitch and told on me, i got in trouble for it....it all seemed so backwards...never saw that mean fucker after that

point is.... if he's handicapped he won't understand, his parents are at fault here

don't buy him a dog that's just fucking dumb, auto-sprinkler idea is hilarious

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
So many people have suggested buying the kid a dog... dumb!

If the parents felt they had the money to afford the dog and wanted one to live with them... they can get a dog at any pound for the cost of the shots! The fact that they haven't done so already says that they have no interest in this idea.

I'd stop letting the kid come over, period.

The only safe option is a privacy fence. Depending on the size of your property, it'd be almost as cheap as one of those "automatic security mace delivery devices" that someone else suggested which cost $500 each.

Plus, if you DO grow (or smoke with your blinds open) a privacy fence is just a good idea.

Lifebreather

Veteran
hahaha this thread is hillarious...

Agreed, it has everything.

Advocates of child abuse, violent threats, the voice of reason, the antagonist, the peacemaker...even an internet tough guy (funniest of all).

Keep it flowin' fellas, there's nothing on TV!! :D:D

ddrew

Veteran
At least it's a kid.
When I was a kid we lived down the block from a full grown 20 something retard, hardcore retard too, and HUGE, kids non retard brother played for the Vikings.
He would come and peer his big moon face in your window and scare the hell out of you.
All you had to do was yell "get out of here mike" and he would run away yelling "don't do that mike, don't do that mike" to himself.

Times have changed, someone else already said it, but it's true.
When I was a kid the home owner would have just come out and smacked the kid, and no one would have said anything about it.
People would have said it was the kids own dumb fault for looking in someone elses window.

Status
Not open for further replies.