What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nosy neighbor kid being a Peeping Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a little kid,, with mental health problems... get some net curtains and leave him alone!

Time was when children were innocent and had the right to roam.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are the parents in all this?
Who lets a 6/7 year old out alone on the street from 7am? Especially one that is possibly mentally handicapped...

Are they neighbours?
Is this kid repeating this behaviour with any other people?
Have any other neighbours witnessed this kid doing this?

This might sound gay but you could try writing them a letter?

love?

Tell his parents that you're into really kinky sex and do it at all times of the day, and explain how that's the reason you want the kid to stay away.

Gimp-Pulp-Fiction.jpg

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Leave HIM alone?! Now I've heard it all. He should have to work around this crazy kid??? That's just asinine. Hey JOJO, good luck in whatever you decide to do. I'm out.

ajc0k

wow that would freak me out some little shit kid spying on me, it'd make my heart drop every time for sure.. especially if i was beating off or somethting. definitely get some curtains.

One Love 731

Veteran
Bro get yourself a scary ass mask and sneak up on him when he's in the bushes, after he shits himself and doesn't sleep for a few nights he probably wont leave the house let alone come to your place. Idea #2= buy the poor kid a dog and a large bag of dog food:dunno: Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

G

greenmatter

Tell his parents that you're into really kinky sex and do it at all times of the day, and explain how that's the reason you want the kid to stay away.

Gimp-Pulp-Fiction.jpg

and the next time the kid has a camera and a mission from star commnd. welcome to 2011

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe place your self in the kids shoes. Your dog is probably his only friend!

i think the OP has been more than accommodating for the kid. it seems like they let the kid play with the dog so long as he knocked, then the kid began to take advantage.

i DO feel bad for the kid....especially if he has a condition. he HAS to know that what he is doing isnt right though. if he doesnt, then all blame is left with the parents. its up to them to teach right and wrong. 6 or 7 years old is plenty old enough to know right from wrong.

G

greenmatter

Maybe place your self in the kids shoes. Your dog is probably his only friend!

not trying to be anti kid but 40 years ago OP could have walked out and slapped me stupid and sent me on my way. welcome to 2011 talk to mom and dad

im even thinking of this from the kids POV. when i was a kid, people would bitch if we played in front of a house that wasnt our own. though thats exactly what it was....bitching.

"HEY! GET OFF MY LAWN!" ...just dont work anymore.

JOJO420

Veteran
Wow, this is really gettin' good, so many good answers.:tiphat:
theres no solving this with the kid. you need to speak to his parents without the child being there. this kid knows that if he flips out while you are talking to his parents, they are gonna side with him.
Absolutely. I have already seen that the child has discipline problems also,does not wanna listen to his elders. They sided with him right away, dismissed me as a bother. I do understand how challenging raising a special need child is, but the lack of discipline bothered me.

tell the parents that you are thinking of getting law enforcement involved. (even if it is a bluff)
Absolutely NOT. Involving ANY kind of Goverment agency's will be my last resort, only if something that truly endangers me or my loved one's happens. I handle my own sh!t.

this is either gonna end with you giving the kid a well deserved smack, or him getting bit by the dog.
LOL, I would never hit a child, let alone a disabled kid, nah I would never smack him
As to our dog,lol I think he is scared of the kid sometimes, he runs home,lol I m 50/50 on what he would really do. Run or bark,lol god i got my money on him licking the poor kid to death,lol
He is a hunting dog and has not a mean bone in his body. His only purpose is to get that animal, or that ball or that whateva you throw with him, god he is a machine, he never stops. He is a Blue Heeler from Hawaii. Good Dog.

i cant stress needing to go to his parents enough. when you do, make them see it from your point of view. tell them things like, "this time i had my clothes on, next time i may not be so lucky!" or "what would you do if you rolled off your wife and saw a pudgy kid face staring through your blinds". if they try to give you the "leave, cause you're upsetting the kid" routine again, then you are out of options. you cant very well harm the kid, the parents dont seem like they're much help...
Thus my dilema,lol

have a peek in their windows. see whats doing
OMG thats so funny. They have the front door wide open and so are all the windows and side doors. Its a duplex like structure and they face the road and the walk to our door. You can see in the living room, dining room, office and the older kids bedroom on the walk to my door. I dont even pay them any attention, but that's a great idea, I will walk slower ,or I won't ,lol

I would Put a fake snake on a string and wait for him to be at your window and tug on the string a little, maybe put a rattle on it.. or just put real snakes by your window, either way it should be fun.
I guarantee you I m gonna do this. What a wonderfully, funny prank. I love it. in fact I'm gonna tape it and put it on youtube.

Spray him with the hose or some shit.
this truly made me laugh. Great idea, if it comes to it.

G

greenmatter

i have 5 daughters .... again 5. the ONLY good way to deal with an issue with a kid is to find out where the parents stand. go talk to them without the kid around and explain your problems and the next step if they can't help you (cops). in my experience that gets attention. you can't do shit with/to another persons kid but i have had fathers of my daughters boyfriends tell their kids that dad does not have their back and things change on the spot. it is all in what the kid believes.

JOJO420

Veteran
WTF????

WTF????

I will tell you what to do, get some pepper spray hit the lower part of the window with it. Right before he comes looking, put his little azz out for the count he will touch his face and I think it's harmless?haha
wtf??? I might as well set a snare also, or maybe just shoot him,lol
FOR REAL. This is the worst advice, straight up dangerous advice. yeah right, mace a KID. A RETARDED kid at that. I see an instant LEO charge for that one when he goes home to Mommy. How r you gonna explaine pepper spraying a retarded 6 yr old??? You need to check yourself. That's child abuse.

use some pepperspray on the kid.......

maybe that helps
AGAIN??? You need help you sick F@#k

STAY OUTA THIS THREAD. I DON'T WANT YOUR ADVICE:moon:

JOJO420

Veteran
Another angle

Another angle

and the next time the kid has a camera and a mission from star commnd. welcome to 2011
I literally fell of my bed laughing!! I just came back from the the Conscious Life Expo http://2011.consciouslifeexpo.com/program-guide today, I'm working there filming the workshop's and lecture's. One of the workshops today I filmed was Stan Romanek's Lecture. He is an amzing person that is at the epicenter of paranormal and alien activity. Maybe what I was seeing is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Snck4fMP_A
Maybe he is from starcommand and I'm the retard,lol

cannadelic

you're all freaks for wanting to set traps, buy the kid a puppy, leave it in a basket on his front steps ring the bell and run like hell. that will get him out of your hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts