What's new

Northernlight and spacemonkey 600w SCROG

unnamedmike

man i'm sorry you lost your keeper cut. that truly sucks.

thanks bro :tiphat: 15 destroyer seeds are on the way home, but there are several months left for a keeper again. This time I will make f2, s1, hybrids and backups ... I need to improve the growth area so that this does not happen again.

G

I will grow destroyer myself I want to taste the Thai and experience the effect

unnamedmike

I totally abandoned the 3 males and two NL females in the skylight. Today after two or 3 weeks without seeing them, they surprised me. The females are forming seeds in enough quantity to keep me busy looking for phenos for a while.

The males... i killed them, but not before collect pollen of the two most productive. Not enough space in the grow "closet". I want to use that pollen in my current NL keeper, but is a PITA making roots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fixer

Hi unnamedmike, Is the picture of the plant with what appears to be white flowers a male? Do the pollen sacks turn into flowers?

unnamedmike

Hi unnamedmike, Is the picture of the plant with what appears to be white flowers a male? Do the pollen sacks turn into flowers?
Hi fixer :tiphat: Im showing the 3 males only in the first pic, the other 4 photos are the 2 females gestating seeds, covered in dead male pollen sacks due to wind. Sorry about only one males pic and quality, after the session, i quickly run to clean the camera with isopropyl, clothes in to washing machine and myself to the shower

edited to add pic ( full open pollen sacks fly all around easily, like an old leaf, dont stay in the plant when die)

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Lots of strong medicine. What's the space monkey effect? And how does it taste

unnamedmike

Lots of strong medicine. What's the space monkey effect? And how does it taste

Thanks bro :tiphat:

Relaxing effect but without sleeping or couchlock. Motivating and very social.

Taste and terpenes, lavender in 8 of 9 females, some aged lavender, other caramel lavender, lavender soap, ... My keeper is the only one without a trace of lavender, she smells like gas mercaptans and coffee / cocoa. Very good trichome production in every popped seed. Great strain if you like lavender. Great for crosses too.

G

Sounds like my type of effect.
What process did you take to select your keeper?

unnamedmike

Sounds like my type of effect.
What process did you take to select your keeper?
I really liked the taste / smell of gas, cocoa and coffee in her. Effect more lucid and clean than her sisters. Ends in 8/9 weeks, her sisters in 9/10. she is a monster growing lateral branches. Roots easy. And being honest, the others have a strong lavender flavor, after 1 month smoking i becomed lavender :biggrin:

Looks very beautiful for the latest pictures.
Thanks Mars Hydro Led, welcome, i appreciate your kind words
tiphat.gif

This round i committed some mistakes, but already solved, and ready to commit the new ones this 2020.
I need to reduce stretching in pre-flo the next round. Thinking in better light spectrum + silicon + cold temps + strong air flow, for grow and first blooming days. Any suggestion please ?

unnamedmike

That's a lot of buds. Sharpen your trimming shears.

Thanks bro :tiphat: That reminds me that I need to find my trimming shears. Easy harvest this time. The large leaves were pruned over two months, and the remaining ones are sugar leaves.

unnamedmike

The minisplit does not work, very little cold. It started two days after setting the temperature at 19ºC, at night it reaches 22ºC, but with the lamp on it reaches 30ºC ... I think I have to clean the filters, but there are still 10 days left to harvest and the minisplit is over the plants . If it's not the filters I have a problem, I can't call a technician. :dance013:

picture.php

SM showing some amber trichs at week 8

picture.php

I still looking for the second net. For the next bloom, i gonna use a rigid main net, and I gonna use the current one as a second net, to avoid this.
picture.php

unnamedmike

Just after posting that my minisplit stopped working, it returned to live, but i think its at maximum or the temperature probe is broke / dirty. Tonight I reach a minimum of 14ºC and with lights on 17ºC. The remote control was programed at 20°C, and I'm afraid of modifying anything ... I'll leave it like that until the harvest, in 7 days.

picture.php

Fixer

Is it very hot outside where you are? Many mini splits don't perform as efficiently at the top and bottom of their ranges. If your unit has a gauge check to make sure there's refrigerant in it.:tiphat:

unnamedmike

Is it very hot outside where you are? Many mini splits don't perform as efficiently at the top and bottom of their ranges. If your unit has a gauge check to make sure there's refrigerant in it.

Hey fixer :tiphat: Is a warm winter here, between 19/28ºC, but the minisplit was working for 3 months and no problem. I have a vacuum pump and the gauges. After harvest, both indoor and outdoor units need a good cleaning, and i gonna check gas pressure and Amperes, i dont want problems in the middle of the crop, again.