What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Lights?

Burt

Veteran
Guy tries one Doc NL and its all shwag. Wonder what his weed tastes like. Lol. Peace GS
LOL! I got a total of 4 NL girls-3 are certifiably schwag-the 4th is coming along much like the others-but judgement will be withheld until a 5 day cure has been completed-she's at week 6 now.
I am extremely picky about the moms i keep-ruthless even and what I have is about as good as it gets from seed imo-my Appalachia, SD IBL, and Kali Most ( greasy and spirally) are top notch-in terms of flavor and buzz-in fact, the Kali may have a richer/ more complex terpenes than even the diesel!
Don't take it personally bro-I love NL and but feel the Doc is a fraud

outdoordreams

Its amazing how some people think shwagg.

I wonder if he did not mix up some pure NL with some of his NL/Sativa crosses by accident. (which are also amazing)

Dr. Atomic gets props from myself, Green Supreme, Breeder Steve, Bubbleman and many more.

I would like to add, that anyone that grows out 10 seeds of any variety that expects to find a super killer keeper, is a JOKER. Funny kids!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what is even funnier, the best most compact awesome fast growing low odor - was just like the old textbook description of Northern Lights, was from Nirvana! No shit. :)

Burt

Veteran
You know what is even funnier, the best most compact awesome fast growing low odor - was just like the old textbook description of Northern Lights, was from Nirvana! No shit. :)
I mentioned this in another post as well-the $20 nirvana packs have real keepers in them-I bet the NL used is much closer to what older heads have experienced when it comes to NL-at least in the early 90's

I just hope out of the 3 strains i bought from Nirvana one strain has a keeper. Aurora Indica, PPP & Snow White plus from another seedbank i got Super Silver Haze & 5 free Pure Afghani seeds and i just sent out my $60.00 for a pack with free bees to HGS for some NL #5.

still have to add to my seed wish list with some strains from SB & SBay.

C

CANNATOPIA

Yep 30 Days Friend.

Yep 30 Days Friend.

wow you harvested that at 30 days? it actually looks pretty dense for 30 days (peeped ur album .. grew the same thing ;))
Thank you. I had ta harvest it early as I was running low on Dry weight. :tiphat: