What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern lights x las vegas lemon skunk (loud lemon) nl pheno

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smell: skunk cabbage, pine, small activated charcoal (campfire) bottom. Nl feature
Look: rock hard chunks, nl pheno a bit darker but the thick resin helps with the look.
Amount: 1 gram
Method: organic tobacco leaf
Open jar (oxidated): skunk cabbage, just a bit softer then rks but almost there
Taste: the skunk always makes less tasty strains better I have found. It's why she is a good breeder
Smoke: too expansive vs my landrace sativas. Choked like crazy on first haul. Red hot face, sweating, I was only able to take down 4 more hits after the first. Effect reminds me og 90s. Small body from the nl. Nice positive uplifting effect from the sk1

Prob could have smoked more but have alot to do in the garden and need to be able to function
Purpose: this bud is great for socializing. Feeling good and introspection alone if needed. I real crowd pleaser

I gifted some to a friend from newfoudland for his bday and he smoked it a week later asking for more saying it's some of the best bud he has had since high-school (something I mentioned to him when he reci3ved his present)

I'm big on 5meo since my 202 winter in peru. I will do a ceremony in my subforum as its relative to most strains. It just combines a ton of espresso, tobacco leaf and hopefully jungle bud but any strain will work. Then it's take off
20240424_173301.jpg
20240424_173306.jpg
20240424_173310.jpg
20240424_173328.jpg
20240424_173331.jpg
20240424_173338.jpg
20240424_174231.jpg