What's new

Northern Lights fem.( White Label )

hinsuan

MY FIRST GROW EVER:tiphat:
VEG MH 250
MEDIUM: BIOBIZZ LIGHT MIX ,DOLOMIT,WORM CASTINGS AND PERLIT
BOX= 0,36 M2
NUTES :HESI SOIL LINE, RIPEN AND FERRO BIO CROP(currently hesi tnt 1ml/l)

Frozenguy

Veteran
Looks great for a first grow! Don't be too excited to fertilize. It can cause too many problems if you start too early. Better to start with/catch a minor deficiency and treat it, then to burn a young seedling.

Keep us updated!!

tube dude

Frozen guy is right. Less is more, especialy when they are young. It is a lot easier to fix a defiecincy than to try and flush out an overdose of nutes.

hinsuan

15 day veg
i dont hawe humidifer (hymidity i too low)
only water(every 2 days)
lst and scrogg next 3 week
PROBLEM WITH ???????? I NEED HELP GUYS I AM FIRST GROWER

hinsuan

day20
temp day=28
temp night=18
vent 500m3/h
from yesterday hesi tnt 2ml/l
powerzyme 1ml/l
bio crop 1ml/1

Attachments

• 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 16

biteme

heard you say you only water every other day, but these babes look to have been overwatered? photos can fool one but soil mix appears wet so my suggestion is to carefully repot in a dry mix and take a peek at your medium. if you have muck in your pot then you know what your prob is. peace-biteme

sweetearthboy

Looking good, hinsuan.

As others have suggested, proactively fertilizer can do more harm than good until you have some growing experience under your belt. In the first grow, it's easier to react to nutrient deficiency than to correct an over-fertilized youngster.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
yea knock the feeding on the head.just use plain water,dont forget biobizz has nutrients in it,so you should be fine for cpl weeks.
you should have got some hesi root stimulator.. sort your humidity out too for better growth results. and dont forget patience pays..goodluck..azad

C

CANNATOPIA

Good Luck friend. I just ran NL5 from High Grade seed & I think its a great strain. :)

C

CANNATOPIA

looking good friend. Definatly looks quite wet. Maby be why the tips are browning like that?..?

hinsuan

hi guys!!
another two ladiesNL in pure coco
(7l pots in flowering/12-14 day veg/"sog from seed"/hesi coco line)

cannatopia-good grow!!

hinsuan

update 5th week veg
watering from today rootcomplex hesi
another two lives(nl) in paradise (in coco and25%perlit, from 4th day veg hesi root 1ml/l and h202)

tube dude

Looks like you have a little magnessium deficency, I would recommend using epsoms salt at the rate of one teaspoon per gal of water.

hinsuan

after transplanting:
big one = 25l pot( biobizz allmix+ hesi mineral nutes ec=0.8 its ok ????????
small one= 15l pot(biobizz allmix +hesi mineral nutes ec 0.7 ) ????????????????????/my first grow

tomorrow is first bloom day

Latest posts

Latest posts