What's new

Northern Lights 7.5 weeks

prince kali

especially indica dominant strains can be verrrry nice in their 50ies... in fact i agree with sotf420.. curing is THE WAY to a tasty smoke with a great buzz..
enjoy the nice buds!

:tiphat:

that would have been super kill if you took it another week or two
I know hahaha but it was still pretty good
Nirvana NL :respect: Good shite! :good:

NL at 7.5 wks can have a damn good buzz some people don't like heavy shit. I have had kickass herb at 6 wks it all depends on the strain and your tastes. Proper drying and curing are much more important in the earlier chops but it can be quite potent and sometimes a welcome change from the couchy sleepy stuff. More of a zesty lively high to it, and I do this with some Sweet Toof myself.

In fact, once trich's start going cloudy it means the amount of THC in them is actually decreasing. Maximum potency is when glands are totally swollen & clear because past that it's degraded into other various less actives. If you want maximum more "up" buzz a harvest when glands are juicy and crystal clear is perfect. Yield & flavor may suffer but ultimately the buzz will make up for it. ;) :canabis:
Thx for all the tips will defiantly give them a go on some of my next grows

I had a NL clone gifted to me back in 91-92'.....held on to her for several years & got lazy & lost her....what a mistake that was :bashhead: ..... i only let this one go 52-54 day's to perfection....she was also the only strain i had at the time that ate spider mites for breakfast.....no bugs bothered that girl....

It's nice to see this variety is still around....thanks for sharing DRE .... enjoy those headies :wave:
Nice! and no problem bro

especially indica dominant strains can be verrrry nice in their 50ies... in fact i agree with sotf420.. curing is THE WAY to a tasty smoke with a great buzz..
enjoy the nice buds!

:tiphat:
yup yup! and thx man, and same to you enjoy your buds!

Latest posts

Latest posts