What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Lights #5 X Shiva [Nirvana]

G

This pheno of NL5 X Shiva was the stinkiest plant I've ever grown. She smelled like BO and dirty socks and overwhelmed 7 other strains in the same room. Kinda short in stature with hybrid looking fan leaves. Chunky buds and a tall cola. She liked to be fed more than any of the others....she's a nute hog. Flowered for 60 days.

Cured: Mason jars/35 days

Smell: tart strawberries with a hint of mint

Taste: tart strawberries. Full-bodied flavor. Very smooth....not a cough in sight.

Buzz: balanced but leans slightly to the head. After 3 hours you're ready for a nap.

Med benefits: Very relaxing. This is becoming a favorite of mine.

Keeper?.............you betcha.

Last edited:
G

Sounds tastey SE, those Nirvana trains can suprise you sometimes huh.

Mo,

G

That's a fact, Mo. You'll never hear me say anything bad about Nirvana.

G

My first grow was Nirvana Northern lights pure Indica. Very suprising potency, all my friends loved it.

G

My first was Nirvana's Blue Mystic. I think I have one seed left. Hope it's a girlie.

G

That's one I have to look into. I got their NL x haze but not the shiva. Sounds delish. Only sixty days? That's great. And you won't hear me say bad things about Nirviana either. Their White Rhino is worthy. Thanks for your efforts in bringing this strain to our attention.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Nirvana has solid beans. Ive grown out some real unique gals from there beans.

great report. have fun smokin' that bounty of chronic... im sure it will be rough. :D

keep the growin' green,

3legdog

I too have had good luck with my Nirvana beans over the yrs'. Their Shiva was a fav. of mine for a good while & the nice stocky plants were an ease to grow & did well only using a 400w. No doubt this 1 was selected for indoor gardening.
Nice pics & scoup.... happy harvests/highs to ya Elvis Peace out 3legs