What's new

Northern Ireland?

SmokinSean

I am curious to know what the scene is like in Northern Ireland, particularly Belfast. Are there hemp stores there? How does the public in general feel about Cannabis? If any one is interested and can offer some insights, I would appreciate it.
Respect,S.

U

Uncle Hughie

Hello Sean

Hello Sean

The Grow scene in Belfast is growing and growing....Soapbar just wont do anymore..People have wised up..
there are local Businesses here in Belfast,.
One is The Bigshop ..sadly Destroyed in a Fire at Easter..But is now up and running again in the Old Shop at Lawrence St in The Unversity Area..
Also the HYydrostore in Belfasts Smithfield Market Complex...

But its a whole Trend across the whole Island ....

No More soap....
They are seeing the Light...
Peace!

Emptyhead

Belfast is definatley getting greener ever year.The attitude from the younger generation under lets say 45 is pretty liberal alough i would say political wise very conservative and no parties would show a pro legalize stance.
Barely a day goes past were there's not someone walking past you in town smoking ,women too, openly smoking spliffs.At a quess i reckon about 20% of the population smokes daily but prob alot more .
Its not called the land of green for nothing:p

SmokinSean

Very cool! Thank you guys for the responses. I have a few more ?'s if you guys are game. Would you say the growing scene is more outdoor than indoor? what about beans? available easily?
The reason I am asking these questions is that this is where I am from, my whole family lives there, tons of puffin' cousins as it were! Has any one been brave enough to open a smoking optional cafe yet? thanks again for responding.
Respect,S.

Morganic

Alright Sean hows it going. We can get all sorts of beans, seedsdirect is just across the water or you can buy locally. The scene is mainly indoors but ive found out in the last couple of weeks that there is outdoor grows happening. As for the smoking cafe, its my dream. I picture a cool trendy place with cool trendy staff and delicious munchies served all day washed down with your favoutite smoothie or milkshake. Couldnt beat it

Peace

igohydro

If its your dream Mo go for it ill be right behind you,someone has to do it!It will work fine ill be your supplier. haha!

Last edited: