What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern California Goo

4 Dragons

She is really pretty amazing, thanks!
I wonder what she'll look like when she is done. It's like the resin is almost dry and I can roll it up in my fingers. I took a six week old bud and it's ready for tonight. I just couldn't resist any more. Smells like Tootsie Rolls! I'm going to make Chocolate Melt with her and you'll be getting a sample soon :)

kathmandu

highlighter i was thinking the same thing....all sativa parents and it looks 50% indica. whatever though cause its nice as shit.

W

Whatever

4 Dragons said:
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
Just saw that and kind of funny thing was I remember talking to a friend who was smoking a LOT of Afgoo, not Goo, when it was floating around a few years ago and that was one of the few comments he made...was hard for him to build up a tolerance to it.

wick650

is the purple sadhu a seed line?

the Grass Valley Goo, and the Afgooey remind me a whole lot of the heirloom skunk#1 lines and crosses, such as Green Crack and U.K Cheese.

Also, not to confuse things but there is anothe "Goo" cutting going around Nor Cal besides the Grass Valley version... the "Oaksterdam Goo" also gets around, but its heritage is completely different than the Grass Valley. The Oaksterdam Goo is just a renamed pheno of late 90's Sagarmantha Bubbleberry. The oaksterdam goo is a bit tougher to dial in, and I like the Grass Valley versions better anyway.

4 Dragons

Not a purple line, just came out that way. I guess the official name of this X is gooey so that it would not be mixed up with the other ones named Goo. The dried pic above is at 7 weeks I think.

budboy

Awesomwe that others are growing Gooey ( northern cali gooey)

Awesomwe that others are growing Gooey ( northern cali gooey)

Gooeybreeder is the owner of this and is an awesome breeder! yours look sweet even back then! i have this plant still and it's a stunner!
Glad I found this post!

Joey Bliss

Nice goo yo, I got some goo x purple kush Im finna grow out soon...

heres some pics uh the last goo I grew:

and heres a differant goo strain I did from seed:
pheno1

pheno2

(pheno1 again)
Very nice I know I’m over decade late but gooey breeder makes seeds now and most NCG phenos I get look exactly like #2 of yours long peppers that have crowns and airy. But the high is savage.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Very nice I know I’m over decade late but gooey breeder makes seeds now and most NCG phenos I get look exactly like #2 of yours long peppers that have crowns and airy. But the high is savage.
It be lookin airy but the crystal density give it that heavy spongyness. I miss the Goo!

Joey Bliss

My goo isn't from 'Gooeybreeder' it's a cut from Grass Valley, CA and the surrounding foothills. Gooeybreeder may have made a seedline from this clone, the description and pic seem similar. Not sayin it's my strongest indica, but I never considered it pure sativa. I've heard some lineages thrown around, but most folks growing it here don't really know. This nug shown here is from the plant in this and in the last post. Cut about two weeks ago so still very young.

Nevada county goo is what my father called it

Latest posts

Latest posts