What's new

northendclub420 tacoma

ghostly

a new club opened recently, i checked it out....

they do have a neat lil website, like icmag only alot more amatuer. it is local though, which is a step forward.

if your going to put your nuts out there, do it with purpose. the only purpose seemed to be to sit around and get high, and talk about how great thier seeded purple bud was.... ouch!

a few plants strewn about and junky old equipment littered to place. it just wasnt professional and the purpose seemed totally unclear to the new guy walking in off the street. not to be rude, im just calling like i see it. i hope they can figure it out though.

google it if you wanna learn more

dr. tree

On the positive side, they provide a much needed forum for Washington state medical patients to talk and network.

They are just starting and I expect they will work the bugs out of their operation as they go.

Jdubb

I have also checked out the North End club and was less than impressed to say the least. I believe the 1st post does a good job at representing the atmosphere there and the overall "thought process" of these guys = Get high and make some money:smoke out:
I only went this place for the novelty factor and was completely disapointed in their selection and quality of the meds they were trying to provide. (About 5mins into his "sales routine" and gazing over about 8 different strains of CRAPPY medicine I wanted to pull out my personal smoke from my pocket and give him a personal lesson/tutorial on quality herb)

Anyhow.... I will never be going back to North End again and I just hope that these guys get their acts together for the benefit of the medical community and for the overall movement of medicinal cannabis here in Washington state. Ultimately these folks scare me and I can only hope that they don't continue to get anymore attention regardless if it's good, bad, or indifferent!!!

ghostly

i went back to the spot to see if i could figure out the real story. it was decidedly better, however still a bit unsettling. but maybe its just me. i removed my previous post in the name of fairness and i want to be supportive not condemn these guys.

Presto_D

Can you tell me, would it be worth the drive from north of Everett? Or should I wait for my autoflowers to finish? :D
(They're still seedlings.)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I am on that site and have met the owner. Subcool is with them as well. For just starting out they are doing great. So nice to see so many local growers.

dr. tree

Their website is a good place to meet and network with local Washington med. patients.

Check them out at:

"northendclub420.com"

D

Dank_Indicas

It's like having a car that looks like shit and has a shitty paint job but it sure beats walking 12 miles to the local bar you drink at.

Story goes like this when you sit on your ass and do shit then you can give people an F for being losers but even if it's the worst place in town you have to give these people an A for their Effort and no one ever called a person a loser for trying!!

northendclub420.com <= People here are genuine!

ghostly

so what does anyone know about stoney girl? dr.tree-elaborate

Dank- I agree that its awesome some one is taking the risk locally, I support them 100%.

I would just like to see a better, higher quality of meds., but all and all, not too darn shabby.

dr. tree

You can check out details about stoneygirl at "grow4me.com"

Jenifer is a cancer survivor who has spent a number of years breeding cannabis in Oregon. She has won the local medical pot award several times. She is very dedicated to helping fellow marijuana patients grow organic medical marijuana. Some excellent strains shes developed are sugar plum and pit bull. She is trying to help the common man successfully grow medicine.

ghostly

update
this place has come into its own... I've meet some of the guy there and must say, good people. the quality of meds is improving and variety of other medication is great!

keep it up

Latest posts

Latest posts