What's new

North Vietnamese strain????

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good to see there are more people growing genetics from Nah Trang!

Yes, Nah Trang high is real good but not very long lasting or dense. Great effect to start an active day. Your hash remembers me the lovely dark flexible hash i made from dalat, it's lovely, enjoy it!

Alfred, im glad you found what you are looking for! please keep us updated with your nam grow!

HarryNugz

Hi dubi, and everyone.
Your pics of the long flowering VB looks just like mine. I love the looks of her in flower and enjoy her smoke very much. I have my plans for a seed run but want to try and obtain a few more seeds for selection purposes. Great thread on the Vietnamese! Look forward to it's progression.

dubi said:
Alfred, im glad you found what you are looking for! please keep us updated with your nam grow!

Yes of course, today the seeds are in the water to germinate, as soon as posible i´ll show some pics.

Thanks for all. :wave:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Alfred you got it!!! Hahahahahha aleluya you have your vietnamese seeds!!

I will stay in this thread few months to see your vietnamese growing and flowering!!

Dubi very beautifull pics
(excuse my english hahahahahh valencia english :rasta: )

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
awesome! vietnamese tourist sounds like an interesting name. your seed pics were kind of blurry. those are gonna be some super sativas! keep us posted.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy start Alfred!

They look like true SE asian seedlings! Good luck with the grow! dubi

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola Alfred :wave:

Everything seems promising that you have found the sativa you were after :yes:

How much did you pay for those beans btw?

I really cannot wait how these turn out!!!

Maybe you should start an growdiary with these ones??

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
jeez, minimum 150 is crazy. plus you gotta add time if you are looking for amber trichs. let em go even longer and who knows what you're in for. keep us posted.

Hi herbalistic, i pay around 60 euros... but i need many time to find this seeds, it´s out of greenhornet stock and had to search on amount of grows, finally i find a old packet... i had good luck, but no problem, i reproduce it. Yeaahh, i must to start a groowdiare with this strain, it´s very important.
Hi Koopa, thanks for all friend, your sinature of Confucius is impressive.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
hello alfred. did you ever run those mandala safari mix? i noticed that you had those next to your tourists. would be interesting to see the progress. cheers!

ndnguy

210 x 2 said:
Hello All!! Just a quick ?? for you Herbalistic, as it seems that you have some knowledge about the Vietnamese Sativas. A friend of mine left me his Moms, 7 rooted clones, and about 20 seeds of a strain that he worked on and off since he came back from the killing fields in '74. Now he labeled it as being pure Lieu Hahn, which he described as a Viet/Laotian sativa. I can tell you that it has an endless ceiling, flowers for about 15-16 weeks, and is a decent yielder. It has the thin bladed leaves, and is a darker green and gets almost black when it has a full 21-30 day cure. As for the smoke, well there should be a warning label, the stuff will really bend your mind if you over-indulge.
Now, I started a thread in this section called "Lieu Hahn in seed form". In that thread I was informed that I may in fact have a mis-named strain, and that Lieu Hahn is a goddess and not a place name as is often used in naming strains. From this brief description, can you possibly clear up the question as to wether or not Lieu Hahn, my version, could be a varietal with the wrong name. I mean my buddy worked this strain ONLY, I had seen it countless times at his spot, so I know that it's the same stuff he was working!
Any help from you and/or anyone for that matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All!
Thats the strain fet sells over at Docs,my belief is there were only a few true strains came out of Nam and alot came from Cambodia and Laos by way of Mekong Delta. The Black has real Viet genes as well as De wee's Dalat but most else came across the border. Just an opinion. :wave: Also sure there are other :puppydoge Landrace Nam strains just havn't come across them yet.

Last edited:
I have a question of my vietnam seeds, i though that they could be from Dalat but the flowering time is more long ( 21 weeks ). Tlaking with dubi, we cosider that this vietnam seeds could be other differents dalat´s seeds. But i don´t know... i only have 20 seeds more of this strain, and i´ll plant it again with a only diference, this time i´ll reproduce the vietnamese strain in opened polnization ( all males with all females). After a meditation night, i will work with vietnam again :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dalat???? :rasta:

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

Hello friends, very interesting document!!, the dalat male is more diferent that the vietnam plants that i plant, but the females are very similar... what do you think about it? i have some pics of my vietnam seeds, if you have a pics of dalat seeds we can see the diferences!! interesting bro!! :wave:

Hi shiva, soon we can see your VC growing! :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Alfred,

Pure vietnameses produce a very distinctive phenotype, classic SE asian expression, they are tall light green plants, branching can vary a little depending on subvariety and phenotype expression: bushy or tall/asymetrical. Flowering times are between 16-24 weeks. Aromas are spicy, woody with lemony fermented background, classic 'roots' SE asian aroma so present in many breds. Effect is very clear and happy but centered in the correct 'place' with a strong creeper nature, a pure vietnamese is one of the best sativa experiences, not so complex like a good sativa hybrid but i apreciate a lot her qualities.

Pure vietnameses are usually quite leafy and quite dominant when outcrossed, i crossed dalat mothers and Nah Trang with other fast flowering strains but im not very happy with result, crosses tend to be very leafy and long flowering .... i had better success outcrossing Vietnam Black hybrid than straight vietnamese tropical females.

Dalat seeds are quite big and pale without mottling, original SE asian sativa seed traits. I hope it helps. dubi

Very good information bro!! i´m starting to read some articles about vietnam cannabis. This seeds are very little, exactly the size of the vietchunk seeds, ligh bronw color and without mottling.

Latest posts

Latest posts