What's new

Nor cal 2014

Oh no that wasn't me. But yes someone from the group had some rippers coming over their fence last season.

It's all good man. Not here to dog. I can't really remember who that was.
They said they had nothing to worry about and then they ended up getting got.

HatchBrew

Veteran
BJznbEZ.jpg

gYnKsaD.jpg

3aVZHLa.jpg

oSWQDcq.jpg

It's all good. Tomato -tomato

Serfdumb

Russet mite damage from last year, It was more extensive than just that picture. This year I found a branch showing signs, I literally soaked it in gas and burned it, haha, back to trimming, oh yeah what's up guys, I've been busy trimming...by myself, yay!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Russet mite damage from last year, It was more extensive than just that picture. This year I found a branch showing signs, I literally soaked it in gas and burned it, haha, back to trimming, oh yeah what's up guys, I've been busy trimming...by myself, yay!

Is there any other way to trim...I haven't tried any. Good luck and congrats on having stuff down.

Serfdumb

I used trim pro rotors last year, but I didn't like how it turned out, can't beat hang dry and hand trim IMO

HatchBrew

Veteran
I used trim pro rotors last year, but I didn't like how it turned out, can't beat hang dry and hand trim IMO

I have been hearing that a lot this year. Hand trim, don't fuss over it, make sure you have good air circulation on the dry. You can smell success.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Elijah Craig whiskey & flipside. Chilling outside in my hammock-lounger. chill with a breeze. stars. smiles for miles in all sorts of styles.

Sour gummy bear.
I don't think I will pull any 10's like last year but I see a lot of 5-6'ers here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 14

HatchBrew

Veteran
Nice donkey dicks there SGT. Almost there! We can do this!

Why don't you think you'll have the yield? What's different?

rippedeyed1

Well I think I said my good byes to GC lol. Was actually just reading back looking for some other unrelated post from a few months back when I saw one that just irritated me. I had to reply since Noone else was saying it even tho they wanted to. Mikes my friend and I'm sorry but I have HIS back on this one. I know what it's like to be In business with a partner that doesn't hold his end and then looses the respect. I'm a hot head too but IMO when you make a deal you follow thru. Bottom line. Hopefully someone else calls me an asshole for this on here too so that I can just kiss this forum bullshit goodbye. Arrgh

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I think I said my good byes to GC lol. Was actually just reading back looking for some other unrelated post from a few months back when I saw one that just irritated me. I had to reply since Noone else was saying it even tho they wanted to. Mikes my friend and I'm sorry but I have HIS back on this one. I know what it's like to be In business with a partner that doesn't hold his end and then looses the respect. I'm a hot head too but IMO when you make a deal you follow thru. Bottom line. Hopefully someone else calls me an asshole for this on here too so that I can just kiss this forum bullshit goodbye. Arrgh

There are still lots of honest caring people around.
Many from GC here, (including myself) looking for some fun conversation, without the crap.
I'm finding it pleasant here, and find that if I give everyone kindness, I get kindness back.

Welcome to the land of misfit stoners :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts