What's new

NOOB Waterfarm grow - uk cheese

G

Guest1298

Alright folks i need some help with this cheese plant..i checked my res yesterday and the ph5.9 And the EC1.5...and the ph was dropping so i checked today 20hrs later the EC1.2 AND PH5.5
so its still dropping ..so do i need to adjust the EC to EC1,0
to see if the ph goes back up? any help would be excellent
cheers Dank

G

Guest1298

Dam dudes i have been doing this all wrong? i was following this

If PPM goes UP and PH goes DOWN = They require LESS nutes
If PPM goes Down and PH goes UP = They require MORE nutes
If PPM stable PH goes UP = Correct level

but i was just told say my res is ph6.0 and EC1.4

and when i check the next day and the water in the res has gone down? and the ph is ph5.5 and the EC is EC1.6 this means they are drinking water and i should have added plain water till ec came back down to EC1.4..but i was thinking its too strong so i have lowered the ec?? i am confused now..lol..any help would be amazing

mrsmall

hey relax

you not made any mistakes that cannot be fixed(yet!)

that the drama with hydro mate, you gotta be careful you got things straight before you leave then, its never going to be a drama underfeeding apart from lower yield so the only way i thin you will know is light green leaves,
if you got dark green you should be good, ec is murder, i like soil for this very reason i just feed and water, bolloks to the digital testers

mate your plants look fine! gis a new pic

G

Guest1298

hi mr small i got tons on new pics but cant get em aff me phone as computer cant see em
feckin pain in the arse!! my phone is a samsung galaxy s2..i will try now to find out how to get em aff me phone

G

Guest1298

Sorry folks taken this grow down!! as i am not happy with the strain found a few pics of it on another forum & both grower's who grew it are excellent at growing and it didnt yield for them...Sorry Folks i will be back Soon with somthing i am happy with...Peace Dankuser

G

Guest1298

come on dankuser! you cannot leave us in awe!

What happened man? the plant was looking lovely, you may save someone else from the same mistake

Hi there Mrsmall i took the grow down as it was pure shite
5 weeks into flower buds where shite...i got bumped didnt get the cut i asked for? so i am out of here Peace Dankuser

Latest posts

Latest posts