What's new

no yield in search ?

Bio boy

the website doesn't seem to have a yield category? id like to know what the best yielding strains on the site are out of your breeders, but that fucntions seems missing ?

mr.brunch

Veteran
I expect most companies will say yields well on all their seeds….
For me, things with chem in them seem to yield well, while the extra stocky indica dom seem to short change me.
I grow indoors in soil, so your mileage may vary
Good luck

WonkasTHC

the website doesn't seem to have a yield category? id like to know what the best yielding strains on the site are out of your breeders, but that fucntions seems missing ?
This is kinda like asking someone what strain you're growing based off a photo...
Its never gonna happen, keep searching/dreaming.

Bio boy

I expect most companies will say yields well on all their seeds….
For me, things with chem in them seem to yield well, while the extra stocky indica dom seem to short change me.
I grow indoors in soil, so your mileage may vary
Good luck
i see u had a hand in many of his strains, especially the dead chem head, whats your advice on the yield from the company,
@WonkasTHC
yeah you can be picky and subject to conditions, but alas most company's will display a yield based on square meter, and have known many in past to tell you the base they use, like ghs who i dont like as a breeder but he states every test video for each strain is tested under a 600w, in same pots same pots same soil etc, so you get an idea of what they do yield not as to ''what will i get'' but as a target to comparison, so guessing they each company does actually grow their strains, and not just buy them in and sell them, they should have a consistent room they test in where they can say hey my WW pulled more than my dawg then they can write about it for a gauge eg ww7 dawg 9 , seen some exotic breeders using numbers 1-10, and even bud density ratings outa 5 etc, then you know a bit about it, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out really, but yes between different companies you find hard comparison based of what they did the grow under could be different , limiting the results, but thus if u can find say the number 9 yield-er out of each company you could choose better eh ?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good question- if you are meaning connoisseur genetics, I have grown a few of their strains … the strawberries and cream x chem haze yielded well if I recall … could be worth sending @ojd a pm as he’s the expert on their stuff….but as always it’s about the phenotype in hunting a yielder so cloning is a must imo.
Bubblegummer from femaleseeds yielded good, and I think the bitter cherry punch (black cherry punch x gelato) from a company called holy seeds gave me my best yield so far, but i didn’t clone them.
Currently I’ve just popped some critical jack from seeds mafia, as always looking for a top yielder to keep my medicine supply up.

Bio boy

Good question- if you are meaning connoisseur genetics, I have grown a few of their strains … the strawberries and cream x chem haze yielded well if I recall … could be worth sending @ojd a pm as he’s the expert on their stuff….but as always it’s about the phenotype in hunting a yielder so cloning is a must imo.
Bubblegummer from femaleseeds yielded good, and I think the bitter cherry punch (black cherry punch x gelato) from a company called holy seeds gave me my best yield so far, but i didn’t clone them.
Currently I’ve just popped some critical jack from seeds mafia, as always looking for a top yielder to keep my medicine supply up.
Same always want a good yielder years ago you would ask and get 5pages of reply’s lol now it’s like the question we do not speak about secret questions shhh lol

My current best was pcg watermellon zkittles cookies cut 2.51gpw and small buds tight as and heavy so was easy to fit her in she looked like 2oz but weighted in at 7 assuming my smallest yielder in the room she did 2x the rest lol

You mean holy smoke seeds ?
Yeah I did message odj he said dead head but I found a few posts on hermies so makes me a little nervous I had a male pollen few runs ago accidentally pollenate my whole room in a breeding program lost 60oz to seed gutting picking them out and smokin them lol

mr.brunch

Veteran
Same always want a good yielder years ago you would ask and get 5pages of reply’s lol now it’s like the question we do not speak about secret questions shhh lol

My current best was pcg watermellon zkittles cookies cut 2.51gpw and small buds tight as and heavy so was easy to fit her in she looked like 2oz but weighted in at 7 assuming my smallest yielder in the room she did 2x the rest lol

You mean holy smoke seeds ?
Yeah I did message odj he said dead head but I found a few posts on hermies so makes me a little nervous I had a male pollen few runs ago accidentally pollenate my whole room in a breeding program lost 60oz to seed gutting picking them out and smokin them lol
I think with legalisation spreading in the USA (I’m in uk) people can afford to concentrate less on yield… but I may be wrong.
Imo genetics is key, and as we all know every seed is different so trusted clones would seem to be the way forward for yield, but it’s near on impossible to get them where I am

Bio boy

Buying clones is a good way to catch a std.
😆
yup dont do clones uk man, have done years and trust me, from mass cutted weak genetics to random bagseed and shit companies, the only way to get a cut is to grow a seed and take cuts eh, why rely on their selecting and take a gamble, plants grow bigger from seed anyhow, but cuts are more uniform thats all, but u never know what ya getting, ive got dog cuts plenty of times that was other things, even bough a tray of 20 and had 3 diff strains lol,
u can buy cuts instagram for £100s which i say no too as its hype or a scam, i lost 300 to a vetted vendor lol, besrt bet is find good strains or banks and stick with the same bank

my best sofar are ,
Purple city genetics,
humboldt seed company (not org)
sweet seeds,
dna

i am on the hunt tho, my biggest was dinafem n ducthpassion but there tards lol
i am torn between bomb seeds too there quite good

WonkasTHC

alas most company's will display a yield based on square meter, and have known many in past to tell you
This is all up to how good/bad of a grower you are man.

I could pull 500g off a plant and give you a clone off the same plant and you may only get 200g.
Plant training, grow style, lighting, and nutrition also play a MAJOR role in this too.

Needle in a haystack kinda thing dude, good luck finding your answer

Bio boy

This is all up to how good/bad of a grower you are man.

I could pull 500g off a plant and give you a clone off the same plant and you may only get 200g.
Plant training, grow style, lighting, and nutrition also play a MAJOR role in this too.

Needle in a haystack kinda thing dude, good luck finding your answer
I didn’t say from each customer state a yield but from the consistent environment of the breeder as a guide to if that strain is a big yielder or small yielder it helps a lot the breeders enviro should be spot on every time so you would see if it’s a low yielder or high in his grow enviro yeah defo each player can change that but shit his enviro should be pretty much the same as a guide , picking stones 90%of company’s supply it lol

WonkasTHC

I didn’t say from each customer state a yield but from the consistent environment of the breeder as a guide to if that strain is a big yielder or small yielder it helps a lot the breeders enviro should be spot on every time so you would see if it’s a low yielder or high in his grow enviro yeah defo each player can change that but shit his enviro should be pretty much the same as a guide , picking stones 90%of company’s supply it lol
Wat8.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts