What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No use for a name farms El Dorado 2016

HillMizer

Thanks to the new folks that showed up to check my thread.

Eck first day back and I can't post from my phone. All my photos just show as "undefined" in text. The interface here was bugging me when I left.

I had a photographer and pro blogger friend helping me with resizing and cropping and skewing and rotating images for hours and they still posted sideways. I guess I can't complain until I throw some money at this thing. Maybe alternative image hosting is my answer.

I'm back on the job in a few days. I'll post from the PC I guess.

Sorry I missed everyone at the emerald cup. Slownickel messaged me but I never got it. I ended up there Saturday bought seeds, realized I had booked a hotel in Santa Rosa NM instead of Santa Rosa CA. I had some sushi and drove home.

There is a second property coming this year for full season and this garden is tentatively getting terraced for two more hoophouses and deleting the full season.

Might do dep until the end, maybe auto hoops but probably hire another tarp monkey to pull visqueen. Shucks I might even shell out for black/white film.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I missed everyone at the emerald cup. Slownickel messaged me but I never got it. I ended up there Saturday bought seeds, realized I had booked a hotel in Santa Rosa NM instead of Santa Rosa CA. I had some sushi and drove home.

Santa Rosa NM???? LMAO

HillMizer

picture.php

Goodbye Costa Rica. Hello Rainageddon.
Lost the hoophouse already. :O been traveling for about 40 hours now due to a volcano eruption cancelling our flight.
picture.php

A little of the Sky Lotus. Came out good but my market doesn't love the smell.
Dinafem Super Critical Haze was the hero this year. It doesn't have the THC but easy to grow with a great nose. They discontinued it but I managed to order 5 more packs and I bought 10 packs of Mr. Nice version which is Arjan's haze mum instead of JYD haze.
I think I'm going to do an early season seed dep with them and find a cut.
Here's the new building. Waiting on siding still.
picture.php

It has a bedroom loft and an outdoor kitchen overhang on the back.

Sky lotus is such a peculiar smelling strain it was super susceptible to high potassium like og's are. I had one that was gas the others were a mix of sage/sour/coffee/sharpie.

I'm looking forward to seein' those haze crosses. Looks like a sweet setup!

HillMizer

Sky lotus is such a peculiar smelling strain it was super susceptible to high potassium like og's are. I had one that was gas the others were a mix of sage/sour/coffee/sharpie.

I'm looking forward to seein' those haze crosses. Looks like a sweet setup!

Some of mine are pretty fruity but mostly the earthy end of afgoo. Some anise. No gas.

Buddler

Veteran
HM great shots The Skylotus monster colas and your building interesting design I'm guessing the containers are the foundation and Costa Rica what a place !your living the life down there I'm jealous Thanks again Bud

HillMizer

Thanks Buddler!
I'm going to sit down and do some posting and reading on here tonight. I have the building planted out and I'm going to update the thread about it in "Grow Room design". I just need to find a filter or some sunglasses to see if I can get some photos under the HPS. I've never done that before.

New moms are growing. Swampboys Apocalypto, South Fork Kush, South Fork Cherry Chem,[ Blue dream ×(durbanx sourdiesel)] xchem bx1. Chem x SD. Lots of seeds popped.

My $500 greenhouse came down without proper supervision in all that rain. That's ok, I think an autodep and another terrace are coming this spring.