What's new

No strings drying

G

This is a way that I thouhgt of to hang my plants instead of using strings. Using strings takes up too much room and is a pain in the ass. I took some 2"x4" wiremesh and nailed it up onthe inside of a cabinet and it works awesome. The wiremwsh can be bought at any hardware store and it only takes a couple of minutes to install. My cabinet is 2' x4' and I can dry up to a pound at a time with no problems at all. the mesh is strong so there is no worrying about it falling down.

G

Thanks Ms. Grat3ful

That is just the tip of the iceberg. I still have a lot to go.

G

Good idea for the hanger, if thats just the tip of the iceberg, DAMN let us see the whole harvest when your finished. Lookin good garlic, keep up the good work.

G

DirtySouth

You can look at the pic in my gallery or I have a thread in cannabis growing outdoors my first time with a greenhouse. sorry I am computer illiterate and I don't know how to drag post a link.

Thanks
just taking a break from manicuring and I will post more pics of my sensi star hanging

G

90% sensi star harvested

90% sensi star harvested

I put the hempstar in a paper bag to finish drying. these pics are 90% of my sensi star harvested.

dociron

HMMMMMMMMMMM!

HMMMMMMMMMMM!

:chin:

Indeed!!

(doc smacks himself upside the head, you shoulda thought of this years ago,,
DOH!! :pointlaug )

LOL,, excellent!! Very nice!