What's new

No Skills Required

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Enlightenment, thanks for the compliment and thanks for tracking down the thread.
Hi Freedom, thanks man.
Hey Ton, thanks, I'll be watching your thread waiting for them, should be a good show the number of things you have to photo.

OK just another quick update since there isn't much change since monday.

All 4 are the same age, but were grown differently. The one in the top left was given the most compost to grow in as a youngen, and left single cola. She is the furthest ahead in terms of development. The next biggest tub is the topped one in the bottom left of the pic, which is about at the same stage as the one given the least compost for its size in the top right corner. The topped plant has the most tops clearly, wont be able to tell about yield for a while. The one vegged in the smallest pot is clearly the smallest plant. In the bottom right corner is a chosen tri male, which was topped, then had all but one branch removed (to allow it to grow in a small pot without becoming too root bound). Playing always slows a plant down, I'm just hoping that I can get some pollen out of him quickly enough to sprinkle on 2 of the plants lower buds in time for seeds to develop to maturity. Which 2 is a clear choice, and I'll only pop seeds from the best of the 2 once the smoke is tried.
The girls are F3s the boy is an F5 with each set of parents since F1 being tri's. Although the girls are bifoliar pheno's, there is still a good chance of finding tris in the offspring, and at F5, a few of the traits that I like had vanished from the tri pheno's, which I knew would be common in the F3 gen. Sadly I didn't have enough time to find tri's in the F3s that exhibitted them, which is why I'm playing with bi's. But now I'm straying into the 3+3 thread material again, so I'll leave that train of thought there.
More pics at some point next week.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
couple more shots,
cola development

Popcorn development

man this site is slow at the mo.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Damn--that's tough luck with the F5's.
Was interesting (and, for me anyways, educational) reading your strategy, thoughts, etc...

:kewlpics:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey thanks VT, I start typing and and stop myself when I start rambling. Half of it is for readers and the other half for me. I don't keep written records at home, so threads act as a notepad at times too. It's so much nice when ya get some feedback out of your notebook though.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hmmm, nice bud there brother G

I do the same thing, I use icmag as my keeper of data, any changes or issues I document on here

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Dr Dog, yeah I just wish I had started the thread a little earlier, coz I dont know how long into flowering I am now.

update time

full garden, unseeded buds, and seeded buds

Dr Dog

Veteran
looking great brother

Looks like some nice bud you gonna have ina few weeks

Merry Christmas brother

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Dr Dog, merry christmas to you too mate,
heard you were in chat earlier, should spend more time in there mate

Dr Dog

Veteran
yeah I was there, spent an hour or so, I was just waking up, so I was not my chatty self.

I somehow seem to always disco from the chat, not sure what happened, i was typing then i was on another webpage.

But have a great one dude, I should be around periodically thoughout the holidays

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well time for another quick update
cola development

popcorn

and last but not least, seed development

still no idea how long left, I'd guess somewhere around 3 weeks, but only a guess.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doin big things bro,lookin reall healthy and with new life popping in as well!
im still watchin you pimp the full figured gals bro ;)
:respect:
peace-T-

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
hey Ton, good to see you're still in here, I always thought that pregnant women just looked fat rather than radient, but buds swelling with seeds, they sure do look beautifull

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I like fat women :) They're people too :D And I figured seeded bud would be analogous to a pregnant woman, lol--I'm high, sorry. It does look beautiful--excellent macros, GMT. Either way looks like you got some fat colas.

peace

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Nooo prego women just look pregnant to me... unless they're also fat, just looks like they have something growing inside of them.

I'm glad I caught this thread before it got to its 40th page! I like watching your low effort grows.

I need to make seed damnit.

Dr Dog

Veteran
nice pics G

Make sure you check my thread out over the next few days, as I learn how to use this new camera

Nikon d60, works great, but i have alot to learn, good thing I am a doctor

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
everything is looking great as usual GMT :joint: hope you had a wonderful , relaxing holiday and are puffin on some of that fine smoke, take care :wave: