What's new

NO PIPE OR PAPER ghetto mcgyver tek thread

B

bagseed77

ok ive become a pro of sorts at rigging a pipe but this beats the cake.i read it somewhere here on ic about a dude on the subway puffin weed with no pipe so i tried and it works, heres how

ball your hand up like your cold and your blowing in your grip between your thumb and index finger to warm up, should be a circle,ok thats the position,
then
insert bud between pinky finger and palm,seal ya grip, kind of like using your hand as a chillum, or like your holding a chillum in stealth mode,use your hand as a pipe, light lighter and suck hard, shit is crazy, it works

i was amazed at how good the weed tastes from no dirty pipe

note, a bigger nug not grinded works best , just try 1 hit quick , i didnt get burnt but the second hit i felt it getting hot :joint:

anyhoo, let me know what yall think and please leave other ghetto teks, like taking the foil out of a cigg pack and making a pipe or poking holes in a can, to breaking off car antennas,lol

my classic is the tinfoil pipe, i call them smoke and toss, so i dont have to ride dirty, dissposable pipes,peace

dtremayne

haha, Hand tokes! i used to take those between classes in highschool. The only problem is your hand reeeeeaks like bud after. anyways, toke on.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've smoked through an apple dozens of times. A very cool, smooth, and tasty smoking device. Plus, the evidence would never make it to court.

WaTerR

i jjust smoked out of an aluminum foil chillum with masking tape mouthpiece in case the foil gets too hot

NOKUY

Veteran
also, go into the tool box and find something

yep...ive promoted the good ol' spark plug socket here quite a few times....when we drove back and forth between alaksa and colorado we always used 'em

cheap...availaible anywhere...looks like a tool in the toolbox (resin looks like grease)....easy to chuck when about to cross the border....pick a new one up at napa.

handy fistpack if needed :noway:

SparkPlugSocket.jpg

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aluminium drink can, near the bottom press with thumb and make a dint, then get a pin prick a few holes put our bud on light it and suck through mouth piece of can, works well

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Old style Jamaican is the inner from a corn husk or a piece of paper bag to wrap your herbs into a cone

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
yearz ago tampon wrapperz where made from rice paper...wax free no ink print or scent...U could roll massive jointz...before bluntz even..... and smoked nice and slow.......:joint:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
yearz ago tampon wrapperz where made from rice paper...wax free no ink print or scent...U could roll massive jointz...before bluntz even..... and smoked nice and slow.......:joint:

^^^^Things like that will make Bill Clinton inhale

VT_Fire

I've always wanted to try the brown paper bag blunt...This black cook i used to work with at a resturant years ago said that was how he first smoked weed in NYC during the 70's with rastas in washington heights.

sounds pretty rough but i just gotta try it

B

bagseed77

maybe not if ya use an assload of weed, ive used the tampon before,and the bible paper, and the can, and the corncob with an antena thru the side, the apple is nice, have something to snack afterward, any more ideas fellas

R

randude101

I have lighted a bud with a lighter and sniffed it. Got high as hell too, Train Wreck

CmdrKeen

There's always the lightbulb vape. Pull the socket connector off the glass and you have a really hood vape. Works pretty good in a pinch

ok...this one is pretty much obsolete cuz they don't put cig lighters in cars anymore unless you order it!

The old push in style car cig lighters.....just heat it up, pull it out, drop some weed on the cherry and inhale.

Crude but effective

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Banana leaf...all the rage in the caribbean back in the late '60s early '70s...

As was "Apple Coring" which is COOOOL to the throat.

We would make bongs from bamboo growing wild on the north side of St. Thomas in Estate Dorothea... cut a section, drill a hole, use a small thin section as a stem into the side and there it was. Fine tuning included making sure the water level was lower than the intake hole on the side of the bong, and making sure the stem was sealed into the hole with a masking tape gasket. The crowning touch would be a limpet shell glued to the top of the stem for a beautiful bowl with pre-made (by Mother Nature) hole. If no limpets, a barnacle will do nicely :)

My bank manager caught me once chopping some bamboo and wondered why...when I told her she asked me to please make one for her family. So I did.

Hmmmm.... I need to make a bong. First, where is some bamboo in NoCal?

R

randude101

ok...this one is pretty much obsolete cuz they don't put cig lighters in cars anymore unless you order it!

The old push in style car cig lighters.....just heat it up, pull it out, drop some weed on the cherry and inhale.

Crude but effective

I like this, and I have outlets in both of my vehicles. If all you got was an outlet they sell the lighters in autoparts stores.

randude is pleased

D

Denial N Error

I once rolled a joint out of a half a piece of computer paper.

Yeah. Its true.

Latest posts

Latest posts