What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No PGR's in Cannaboost

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
I don't think only ornamental is a hobby grower I'm guessing he's probably a professional. Maybe someone who works in a lab or possibly has a PhD but maybe not in that field right now. Hard to say I do know he does know alot about plants, it's very interesting to read his posts.
LoL
Believe it or not, he is a hobby grower. Though he likes to do his things professionally it's not his profession (he's a pharmacist).
But you're right, he did work in two phytochemistry labs for several years and correct, he has a PhD (and a post-doc) both in medicinal plant related topics but not with cannabis (although one lab did fundamental research in that field).
Enough bragging: Thank you both for the compliments :thank you: !

This guy OO is way too smart for MY own good.
A long while ago I took a long look at plant fermented extracts and yeast extract, only to get lost in all the fancy names and methods.

I truly believe there is merit to fermented plant extracts but never came to any real conclusions.
And remember kelp extracts are probably gonna contain some hormones, types and concentrations are probably best for another thread.

I have been working with chitosan as of late, but no side by side conclusive evidence, but chitosan does so many good things, one must seek out a specific outcome before testing to see if it is effective in a side by side.

Funny, I have been educated by OO many times and although I always learn something new....I come away feeling like I don't know squat.
Not that he was not helpful, it just seems it I can not contain it all in one brain!
I don't know how he does it, but I would take notes if I were you.
I certainly have to. :biggrin:

:smoke out:
Shag

Freal: chitosan. Leaves bigger, more shoots, increased vigor.

Great foliar. :) I use one that contains some urea nitrogen in it (it's a 0.2-0-0.2) so I stop using it before I see pistils :) also can burn if not washed off before lights on. Sensitive stuff. But totally workable and beneficial @ proper dilution.

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

LoL
Believe it or not, he is a hobby grower. Though he likes to do his things professionally it's not his profession (he's a pharmacist).
But you're right, he did work in two phytochemistry labs for several years and correct, he has a PhD (and a post-doc) both in medicinal plant related topics but not with cannabis (although one lab did fundamental research in that field).
Enough bragging: Thank you both for the compliments :thank you: !

It was pretty obvious to me you are highly educated. You certainly know your stuff. I admire science type people. I couldn't do it I'm a swing a hammer type.

I'm surprises how much I guessed right about you. Cool. Though with all the he stuff in your post now I'm wondering was that emphasis there to point to a incorrect gender guess? Lol either way killer info and thanks for the posts. Cheers buddy

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
That's my title which makes us arrogant and sometimes even talk of ourselves in plural or third-person :D .