What's new

No new LP's what is the holdup

blastfrompast

Veteran
So short of the 13, none of the others can bring in outside clones etc....seed or buying from the 1 licenced "clone" bank

Now I do understand you can be licenced and not on the list.

I also understand until you have XX in storage tested and ready to go, you can't be put on the list.

What about those that got them thar "experimental licences" way back when the program was overhauled....?

S

sourpuss

Heard they r crackin down on docs giving scripts for illegitimate reasons..

A licensed producer(LP) CAN'T produce ONE gram before they are FULLY licensed...PERIOD!!!! They can't even have plants in Veg...Everything starts on the date the license is issued.

So it is to late to open the flood gates to cheap medicine. We all know it takes 3-4 months to Veg/Flower a complete mature crop. The government DID help Conroy huge by not licensing more LP before now. If they do license a bunch and they are offering medicine immediately...Something illegal is a foot.

Peace...B

It goes even further than that, HC wants them to grow a crop then have it tested and pass, to determine the compitancy of the LP. So once you pass the first inspection, grow a crop 3-4 months, pass the requirements, then you get your license to produce, then you can grow, so another 3-4 months before you have product to offer. That's 8 months after you get an inspection, you will be able to sell. Plus the year or so while HC reviews your application. Looking like a two year endevor to get a license.

GG.

AlbatrossTuna

Lots of great comments in here. But let's not forget there are many who are approved who just aren't listed yet. So clearly inspections are happening, approvals are being given. Also, they are giving many of the current LP's surprise inspections.

It goes even further than that, HC wants them to grow a crop then have it tested and pass, to determine the compitancy of the LP. So once you pass the first inspection, grow a crop 3-4 months, pass the requirements, then you get your license to produce, then you can grow, so another 3-4 months before you have product to offer. That's 8 months after you get an inspection, you will be able to sell. Plus the year or so while HC reviews your application. Looking like a two year endevor to get a license.

GG.

I've heard this myself. Which would explain a lot of the new LP's who aren't yet listed because they still aren't ready to sell.

Budda, I believe you're wrong about that. HC has been giving licenses to produce prior to a license to sell.

blastfrompast

Veteran
AlbarroossTuna:

Sounds right to what I have heard.

IMHO I think HC was too quick on the draw and had too many shenanigans going on with a few of the LP's. Shipping almost dried bud by the tonne being one of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts